It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Advice for Helping an Alcoholic?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IanMoone2
Massive doses of '___'. Wow. Censored. L-S-D. There, is that better?

It actually showed promised when studied for this back in the 50's. 2016 Study

While not a cure in and of itself, it might just help kickstart that spiritual journey that will lead to permanent change.

Interesting... I'm not even surprised. But intrigued! Kinda like peyote or mushrooms...

You have inspired me to look up any possible Navajo ceremonies or rituals though -- for alcoholism specifically, or healing in general. I know he'd love to know more about his Navajo heritage, but his mother was adopted as a baby by a White family, so he's never known his extended family. That may be something that would also inspire him. A part of him he could explore and expand in positive ways along this journey.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeLeon

Wow -- thank you so much for this! The thought and love you put into this is very much appreciated. Thank you.

But before I can comment, I need to read this a couple times and really take it in. This is a lot to process. But I'm so very grateful that you shared this.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: rickymouse

I think I'm going to have to research the meds and reactions and understand the whys and wherefores a little better before approaching him. Especially in terms of his Navajo genetics, which I know present additional complications.

It would not surprise me if he refused any drugs as well. He was raised all-natural, much like my own kids, and I know he doesn't even like taking ibuprofen or Benadryl. So if he's ready to do this, he may want to stick to his natural roots.

So I will also research helpful and healing foods, and perhaps nutritional supplements. "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food!"

Being he is part native American, he may have problems with some meds. I have not studied other genetic relationships to medicines very much other than people of Far Northern European decent and in relation to a few people who asked me about special areas. They have recently been studying the different tribes here in America, initially they spent much time lumping all the Indians together.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I stopped cold turkey too, my first go-round with sobriety. Well, what I mean to say is, that when I stopped cold turkey on my own (not in a rehab) is when it finally took- I had been trying to quit for a while.

We're lucky we made it through the cold turkey business. It is dangerous, as you know. The hot-cold sweats, extreme shaking, extreme anxiety, hallucinations...racing racing heart, nonstop racing mind. So awful. I stayed sober for 7 years after that. I did AA for the first 4 years of it.

I relapsed for a year. A blind date ordered a drink for me that he said didn't have booze in it, but it did, which I discovered after having two of them, and feeling unsteady when I got up to use the restroom. I can't blame him, because if I had been tKing my sobriety seriously, I would NEVER have let a stranger order a "virgin" drink for me and just take him at his word! In truth, I had been questioning the concept of an alcoholic for a bit, so having a drink and then not immediately going off the rails craving alcohol just supported my recent thoughts that surely if someone can refrain from booze for years, they can surely control the amount they drink if they drink again.

It started off slowly, me just drinking with friends on weekends, but pretty soon I was right back to where I left off. Having to drink 24/7 to function. Stopping by the liquor store every day on the way to work to get a bottle of vodka to add to my Gatorade throughout the day so that I could function. Then drinking like a bat out of hell at night to pass out. Lather, rinse, repeat every day.

I actually went online and read wYs to gradually cut down and then stop alcohol consumption "safely." There were formulas where you determine your baseline amount of alcohol you drink daily, and then from there you slowly decreased the amount each day according to different formulas. I tried that for weeks. It didn't work. That's whT I was doing when my sober friend, who hadn't given up on me, asked if I wanted to go to detox.

I couldn't have gotten sober this time without going to detox and getting help through that process with fluids, help with sleep, and Ativan. I knew the hell that awaited me if I stopped cold turkey and just couldn't do it, wouldn't do it. So for me, it was true what they say, that the disease gets worse every time you re-activate it.

To Boadicea: the spiritual angle doesn't have to be an obstacle for him. I was raised in a fundamentalist Christian home, and by the time my alcoholism was full bore, had renounced all of it. When I was active in AA, I came up with my own conception of God to work the steps. Lots of folk do that, so he doesn't have to have a Christian God. I've come back to my Christian roots now, but I did that completely outside of AA and "on my own" (meaning, God was working in my life and leading me back to Christ in a very personal way in my life and had nothing to do with AA or anything I was doing for my sobriety). If he welcomes a spiritual angle, WONDERFUL. It will make things easier! But if he's unconfortable with that, it does not have to hinder his getting sober.

edit on 3-8-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2018 by KansasGirl because: Autocorrects 😡

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You have zero understanding or insight into what it is to be an alcoholic. Why don't they just stop, right? Because they are selfish and they are cowards. That's what your post says.

Be grateful you haven't had to experience being an alcoholic, and PLEASE, if you're ever around an alcoholic, keep your mouth shut. This isn't an area you need to voice any opinions on.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

a reply to: NJE777

When they were kids, I used to smear cream cheese or peanut butter on celery for them... I can always do it again!

I think that's my best approach with him anyway is for me to make the most of the bonds we made in his childhood. That will be our greatest strength or resource I think. Perhaps if he knows that I still know him and love him as that person -- before all this -- and that he can still be that person, it will help him see that person inside too.

Or maybe I'm just talking crazy talk. I don't know.

This advice to yourself is the best I've read here and relates to another member's advice. Alcohol is not the only problem. There is also the hole he is trying to fill, and that hole is often created in childhood (or in some genetic way, or both). Reconnecting him to positive experiences in his childhood is psychologically a very good thing to do. This will effect his unconscious, which is mainly what is driving his behaviour.

Great intuition. If anyone in his circles is going to help him help himself, it will most likely be you.

soulwaxer

This is all true. The alcoholic is trying to fill a hole.

BUT: the first and foremost thing to do is to get the drunk to stop drinking.

I cannot stress what a huge obstacle this is, getting stopped. The withdrawls are so awful and the prospect of facing all the wreckage is so overwhelming that it is REALLY difficult to get a drunk to stop.

So goal number one has to be to get the guy off of the alcohol. That's the first thing that has to happen. Nothing will get addressed if he's still got booze in his system.

It is beyond overwhelming for an alcoholic, when he stops drinking, to face all of the wreckage he or she has created, much less to be pressured to figure out what happened in childhood or whatever that caused then to try to fill the hole with booze. Holy crap! It's too much!

1. Get the alcoholic to stop drinking.
2. Find a support system for him. The easiest is his local AA chapter. There he will be around other drunks who know EXACTLY what is going through his mind now that it's not drowning in booze. They will know what to say to him.
3. Once he's stable with a little bit of time under his belt, he can start dealing with the hole, if he feels prompted to.

Some drunks are soberfor years and years before they are ready Nd able to deal with the spiritual emptiness problem.

Boadicea, I urge you to realize that asking him to start fixing and addressing everything right off the bat is NOT a good idea. Believe me, he will know how much there is that he's got to address. He will have a much better chance of staying sober if he approaches it this way: just get through each day without picking up a drink. If he can do that, everything else will get taken care of when it needs to get taken care of.

Just support him in not taking a drink each day (assuming that he gets through the withdrawl and is able to stop the cycle of drinking). That's ALL he needs to do.

Not saying that you were agreeing with "he's gotta figure out what caused the hole" business- just jumping in because I feel strongly on this one (due to direct personal experience). Bless you for your helping this guy!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
The fact he can ADMIT he is broken... is a huge blessing.

When real alcoholics show up to AA, and they have finally been beaten down hard enough to admit they are powerless, on their own, against their alcoholism... they have, what folks in my circle call, "the gift of desperation".

And it REALLY CAN be an extraordinary gift.

That was kinda sorta my thought. But you really put it into focus for me. I can see that.

I'm also encouraged that he reached out to my son. It was really tough for my son to find out his friend is going through this. My son thought he was just busy working and spending time at his cabin.. My son had no idea that's why he wasn't around any more.

I will also tell you this... the AA Program, as it was originally articulated in the textbook I mentioned, is VERY VERY POWERFUL. If someone has had enough, and is willing to do the work... they WILL get better.

It's very very simple... and anyone can do it. It is not easy though. It is some hard work... but work worth doing, especially when you do enough to see the glimpse of what is possible. It WORKS. And new folks need only look around the room at other hopeless alkies, some, who maybe were even WORSE off than they were... and they are SOBER NOW.

It's a powerful thing.

I will definitely check out AA meetings -- the original AA practice. It sounds like it may be just the thing for him.

May I ask, is this something I can attend with him? At least the first meeting? Or something he needs to do alone? (Though I will gladly take him and wait for him).

I am full on blessed FAR beyond merit, I assure you ;-)

Good.

You can attend OPEN AA meetings with him... that is why my suggestion is to find a "hard core" AA group, that does old fashioned no no-nonsense AA Recovery, Sponsorship, working the steps... etc...

You can place him in their hands, and just encourage him to stay at it.

I finally figured out you were a gal, after continuing to read... and obviously a mom. You will want to be supportive, but NOT enable him. Just help him get in the door...

Though getting him to AA would be a huge step... this is a process, not an event, and the odds are pretty tough. Just encourage him, but don't help him too much if he slips up... other than get him back to AA.

For real alcoholics... there's a lot of contradictions. Alkies are pretty dog gone self centered, as a rule, and usually don't think they are.

They can destroy their life, and the lives of those around them... and go to AA and their fragile ego balks and blusters because "they are fine".

Wish I had a $1 for every newcomer that I sincerely asked them how they were, and replied "FINE... I'm fine!" That's the newcomers creedo... "I'm FINE!!!!!"

They may be homeless, sick, have destroyed their relationships and even their family has given up on them, but sure thing... they are "FINE!!!!"

I never laugh at them when they give that answer... I just say "Glad to hear it! Please keep coming back"

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just now getting caught up on what has happened in this thread, since last night.

I think it's probably fair to let you know that there's some good advice here... and a fair amount of pretty bad advice.

Keep it simple... you probably heard everything you needed to move forward in the first couple pages of suggestions.

Make SURE to check out the National Council on Alcoholism link I put up early in this conversation.

Looked for a way to PM you... not sure how to do it. Not real regular here.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

Thank you again!

You make a very good point. Alcohol does have medicinal and healing properties -- I always keep brandy on hand for that very reason, and everyone knows it's medicine in our house!

One thing I read that struck me as important was to be clear alcohol in and of itself isn't the problem, and he himself is not the problem, it's the combination that is the problem. For whatever reason, his physiology and his use of alcohol just aren't compatible. And it's all compounded when emotional issues get tied up in it all too. A fire that feeds itself. But the main thing to remember is that he's not responsible for the chemical reactions so to speak, but he is responsible for understanding it is a problem for him and taking appropriate action.

No ones physiology is compatible with alcohol , alcohol is a poison it is an anti-parasitic , the Romans allotted alcohol to their soldiers because they lost more men to the journeys across foreign Continents and lands where they were constantly exposed to everchanging parasitic infections to which they had no recourse or cures than they lost in battle so they gave medicine to everyone across the board.

He is not responsible for being lied to or tricked....alcohol is a Trojan Horse it is a medicine that is sold as a social pastime like MJ which is an even better anti-parasitic is being sold right now.

An anti-parasitic causes a critical signal to be sent to the brain once it is ingested by the body....because it is such a great anti-parasitic medicine the body sends the brain the OVER-RIDING message that it has just taken in the BEST THING on the planet for its good health....every single time you drink alcohol this OVER-RIDING message is sent....it over-rides all of your bodies warning signs and red flags and it allows us to become drunk or poisoned to the degrees that we can even die if we do not stop......THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERING DEGREES OF TROUBLE STOPPING ONCE THEY BEGIN TO DRINK......actually the people with the BETTER NATURAL INDICATORS ARE MOST VULNERABLE which is ironic.

As I was saying if you want to stop drinking alcohol you have to learn what it is and what it does to you and how ths process happens....then its EASY AS PIE....you simply fool yourself again with something stronger and less damaging.

Remember alcohol used propery is an anti-parasitic that can save your life.

Remember that it is NORMAL AND NATURAL for the brain to over-ride the bodies warning signs when an anti-parasitic is involved and being ingested.....there IS ABSOLUTELY NO MORAL WEAKNESS...actually the people who can sto drinking more easily are the weaker people.

Remember you and I and everyone else have BEEN LIED TO...do not ever believe that the people who make and market and profit from alcohol do not know its true nature and what it does and that it is a Trojan Horse to the human system if abused and if we are undereducated abput it....soooo...someone is responsible for the chaos damage death and destruction alcohol has caused....find them ..name and blame and shame them.... as you help ypur loved ones get better.

If you are thinking that going to meetings of some sort is the answer....read my posts again...those meeting are enabeling....they are counterproductive once you know the truths about alcohol and they did not help me one iota....it was just a bunch of people who didn't know anything at all about alcohol besides the damages it does they knew nothing about the truths ...nor have they helped the friends this method has helped for they were all caught up in the guilt trips these groups thrive on and the sense of overwhelming failure that leads one to doubt ones self....the very second I felt the cult-like environment I exited stage left.

If you dont educate yourself then you cannot help...what you have learned of alcohol is what your loved ones have learned....total and complete LIES.....planned LIES....structured and marketed and reinforced LIES...like I said find out who is trying to kill you and those you love by lieing to you and to them....then do something about it.

By the way before the comments come raining in....having a support group of equally under-informed people is not progressive in any way shape nor form.I am not encouraging anyone to stop going to meetings or to stop any treatment they are taking...I am not a doctor nor a therapist....I am an experiencer....I just gave you the root cause...no one else here has done so.....do with it what you will.
edit on 4-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Boadicea, I urge you to realize that asking him to start fixing and addressing everything right off the bat is NOT a good idea.

I have no such intention -- I promise!

Believe me, he will know how much there is that he's got to address. He will have a much better chance of staying sober if he approaches it this way: just get through each day without picking up a drink. If he can do that, everything else will get taken care of when it needs to get taken care of.

I understand that. He needs to get himself on the right path before he can fix anything else.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Wow! Good for you! That's one hell of a tale! My hat is off to ya!

I can't even imagine drinking during the day, let alone in the morning (after a night of drinking)! I think that would have killed me. I was bad enough as it was.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Keep it simple... you probably heard everything you needed to move forward in the first couple pages of suggestions.

Make SURE to check out the National Council on Alcoholism link I put up early in this conversation.

I am -- and thank you for that link. There is so much good information there! I'm printing out a couple pages there for his parents too that might help them deal with this.

Looked for a way to PM you... not sure how to do it. Not real regular here.

If you look on the left under the poster's profile, right under the stars and flags and stuff, there's a little person icon. If you click on the icon, a menu pops up, and one of the options is to send a message. Click on the message option, and it will bring you to the message window, with the poster's name already filled in for "send to."

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

No worries -- I'm paying attention.

And, in fact, after reading your first post, I did some more checking around and found that cannabis -- particularly high CBD oil -- is a very potent anti-parasitic, AND is excellent for alcohol withdrawal symptoms. High CBD oil has already proven itself to me, and I long ago found an excellent source for the oil, produced via CO2 extraction as opposed to alcohol.

Here's one article that explains how the alcohol and CBDs affect the cannabinoid receptors:

CBD for Alcoholism: How Cannabis Can Alleviate the Effects of Withdrawal

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh I feel for you there, the same would likely happen to me if I was given alcohol without my knowledge or consent.
I cannot touch a drop now. Going through the horrors of full withdrawal as you know is life changing, not only does your conscious mind no longer want a drink, but your subconcsious mind has reached base level again so there are no more 'early stage withdrawal' anxieties such as would start a few hours after the last drink.

The brain has 'accepted' it runs on food and water again, not alcohol. But give it just one drink and it reminds the brain what it forgot it was missing and the whole process can start again...just one more won't harm etc, slippery slope.
Cold turkey was the only way I could stop. Extreme, and dangerous way to do it for sure, but group chat, counselling, and cutting down just didn't work for me, I always had that lingering feeling that I wanted to get drunk.
Going through the full horrific withdrawal process and coming out alive though was an almost spiritual experience. My subconscious brain no longer wanted alcohol, it had gone through every stage it could until it was forced to adapt to being dry.

No psychological cravings either for me, they were replaced with actual fear of alcohol in the same way I fear heroin, a drug I'd never try in case I got addicted, and I know I would.
I have as much of a laugh at the pub or parties with my friends when they are drunk, I don't envy them drinking at all, and to be honest it's funny seeing them get more drunk through the night while chuckling at their drunken jokes lol.

Well done to you persisting, pity you had a setback but you haven't given up so big respect because I know how strong the drug is once it has taken hold of us.
Many people just don't understand how strong a drug alcohol is. I've tried everything except heroin, and had a major addiction to coke a decade or so ago after selling a house. I blew 80 grand in about 6 months, up my nose and drinking champagne at nightclubs, but when the money ran out I just stopped. Yes I had a cold and flu like symptoms for a month or so but it was easy to stop, I just changed my phone number and stopped hanging around with dealers.
Alcohol though, it's everywhere, every corner store, even 24 hour stores within walking distance of my home, the temptation for anyone trying to quit is insane. And it is legal when cannabis is illegal!!!

My heart and positive thoughts go out to you and anyone else reading this trying to quit the booze, don't give up, you can do it if you really want it, and you will come out stronger with a massive sense of personal pride when you win that battle.

I won't advise going cold turkey as I did because it is absolutely horrific and it can be deadly due to the risk of seizures (the hallucinations I suffered were terrifying, stuff I didn't even know was stored in my subconscious mind), but for me, when it stopped, I was a different person, no cravings, quite the opposite, a genuine fear of alcohol.
It's no longer a case of me 'being strong' avoiding alcohol, it's a case of me too scared to ever risk having to go through full withdrawal ever again in my life.
Just over a week of absolute physical suffering, terror, and anguish, then dry with no wish to drink ever again. I tried the cutting down but that just dragged the process out for months and was useless for me. To me, the difference is like cutting the lawn with a scissors over months or just getting a V8 supercharged sit-on lawnmower lol

Good luck to everyone fighting this addiction, whatever works for you personally, but never give up, even if you stumble just keep trying and you will make it, if you want it badly enough.

edit on 4-8-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Boadicea

There is no good or best time. They are alcoholic 24-7. Gotta get help w strength in numbers and try as best as you all can to band together to make your point. It will probably fall on deaf ears though.

Okay... thank you. My son is going to invite him to Sunday dinner. We'll just have to see where it goes.

Never give up trying to get thru...never stop spreading the love. My mother-in-law has had so many brain cells damaged she barely remembers the last 60 yrs.

Fight the good fight, and don't stop trying. Keep up with us...I'm rooting for you.And God Bless you for caring!
MS

Thank you. We won't give up. We can't give up. But we may have to be patient and understanding. That may be the hardest part.

None of it is easy. I don't think it's possible to be. Getting thru to the person and making it work for them and them to agree and see it thru is the hardest.

Look at it this way. Without you trying, without your caring though out the process of small victories...and inevitable failures before, during and after...who would they have? Themselves and their demons.

Try to get thru. Be there. Be vocal. Listen ... Love..Know you're doing a good thing...and I'll thank you now for trying to help one in need.

God bless...we need more like you in the world!

Best, MS

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Bring his parents information on The Sinclair Method and find a treatment center offering it. Its the opunion of many that The Sinclair Method is the most effective treatment for alcoholism available, with long-term success rates over 80%. It relies on sound medical science, cognitive therapy combined with Naltrexone. It does not rely on nonsense "higher powers" or magic.

The biggest fear any addict has is the suffering that they expect to come when they stop using. Naltrexone completely eliminates physical cravings almost immediately.

If he's as bad as you say he will most likely need to go through medically supervised detox prior to treatment. The great thing about The Sinclair Method is that it is usually an out-patient program, making it far more affordable and less likely to feel like being locked up.

The reason I suggest getting this information to his family is because they probably feel helpless. Right now they're "enabling" him because they're in survival mode...they're just trying to keep him from dying. Once they are armed with a legitimate solution they can start to feel some optimism and hope.

Nobody wants to be an addict. This fellow is suffering greatly. The guilt, self loathing and mental anguish alcoholics live with is difficult to describe. If you can offer him a realistic path out if his addiction, particularly a path that is painless and proven, he will eventually take it.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

No worries -- I'm paying attention.

And, in fact, after reading your first post, I did some more checking around and found that cannabis -- particularly high CBD oil -- is a very potent anti-parasitic, AND is excellent for alcohol withdrawal symptoms. High CBD oil has already proven itself to me, and I long ago found an excellent source for the oil, produced via CO2 extraction as opposed to alcohol.

Here's one article that explains how the alcohol and CBDs affect the cannabinoid receptors:

CBD for Alcoholism: How Cannabis Can Alleviate the Effects of Withdrawal

As long as you clearly understand the Trojan Horse message that is the root cause of the alcoholism....then we are on the same page....once your loved one has A TARGET to shoot for they will do so....the GUILT will have nowhere to live if there is a clear and sensical place to put it forever and once a person understands the hows and whys of the addictive behaviours they were entranced by they can SEE A WAY OUT...they empower themselves again.

I personally would have no moral nor ethical issues with preparing special meals for my loved one that included strong doses of anti-parasitics with full disclosure of course that all ingredients are natural and legal ... MJ is not the only reliable anti-parasitic it is simply likely the most well rounded one on the planet in that it does not discriminate it kills them all....if you chose to take the other route of eating a steady full diet of anti-parasitic foods then you will have to eat a wide spectrum and be consistant and cognizant that foods from different areas of the world will carry parasites bacteria and viruses you may not be eating the right anti-parasitic foods for....so you have to note this and always make sure you match your curative foods regionally with the regional parasites you ingest. One must also learn about the impacts of killing parasites inside ones body there are serious impacts and this process must be done along with your doctor in fact IMHO any natural food based methods you use should always be cleared with your doctor....but you need to be aware of the reactions which you will experience once you begin to kill the invaders who are trying to kill you.

So you could with a LOT OF WORK achieve the MJ impacts for your loved one and this will shut off the alcohol urges.....remember the reason people get so sick when they stop drinking is that they immediatly become infested and infected with parasites of all kinds...the booze had kept them relatively parasite free by killing most types on contact except for a few specific ones like the liver fluke that thrive on the chemical cocktails made by the byproducts of your bodies breaking down of the booze and this is what leads to the death of many heavy drinkers and is why you hear stories of Coronors commenting that the internal organs except for the liver and look outstanding in many people who die from alcoholism..this is because they have regularly policed the parasites in their bodies by drinking every day....now....has they ONLY HAD 2 DRINKS A DAY ONE IN MORN AND ONE IN EVE and then targetted the liver fluke with foods then they would not have lived very very long and healthy lives drinking every single day but never giving the liver flukes enough food to thrive and by hammering the ones who hang on with foods they cannot tolerate.

Disclaimer....I am no expert so please research these food products and their methods of use on your own ….MJ Oil and MJ tincture and other ingestable food forms of MJ have different anti-parasitic impacts...a tincture is an alcohol based form that uses alcohol as a bloodstream carrier for the MJ and can be used orally ....an Oil like the Rick Simpson Oil is a distilled form that is actually gooey like thick motor oil and it is used to coat your stomach to kill all stages of parasites adults juveniles and the eggs embedded in the linings of all of our bellys co2 extraction is advised not alcohol extraction ...Coconut oil or other vegetable oil can also be used to massively increase bio-availability as liposomal carriers for the MJ and can be eaten ....one can consume the cooked fruits of MJ....there are many many ways of preparing this anti-parasitic food.Nothing stops one from say making a smoothie with say 1 cup of drained canned peaches and 1cup of Rose Hip water and one Tbsp of MJ infused Coconut oil as a liposomal carrier along with say a few drops of liquid vitamin D ...your body and blood get a massive dose of good vitamins as well as the anti-parasitic impacts of the MJ....the coconut makes your bioavailablity factor go wayyyyy up....knocking down any parasites at the same times ensures that YOUR BODY consumes the good vitamins not the parasites...I make my Rosehip water by steeping wild rosehipsin some water with a dash of coconut oi in it then straining well and then cooling and keeping in my fridge....rosehips are NATURES MOST awsome source of vitamin C that is in the perfect form to ride the liposomal carrier. which in short means WE GET MORE OF THE GOOD STUFF.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Boy, you really (REALLY) like the words "anti-parasitic" and "parasites", don't you???

Holy mackerel! I don't think I've seen those words used so many times in my lifetime!!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Boy, you really (REALLY) like the words "anti-parasitic" and "parasites", don't you???

Holy mackerel! I don't think I've seen those words used so many times in my lifetime!!

Lol...sorry for seeding the word so heavily in my dialog.Had they not lied to all of us in school and throughout our lives about the critical connection to parasitology and ALL DISEASES including what we call cancer it would be a word we are all very comfortable and familiar with...but this is suppressed knowledge and is a topic we need to reacquaint ourselves with.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot of woo pseudo-science to me, where did you get all this parasite information from?
I was alcoholic heavy drinking for decades (functioning,job etc), and I gave up cold turkey. The only 'sickness' I felt was during the period of withdrawal syptoms. Once they stopped I never felt better.
How come my 'parasites' didn't make me sick afterwards then?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join