It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA Waitress Body Slams Guy Who Touched Her Butt (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Who knows how many times she's put up with taps on the but and suffered 'a little emotional distress' as you put it and then snapped? Since I posted it on Facebook my girl friends have come out of the woodwork saying the same and it's shocked me, I didn't realise there were so many creeps out there treating women like objects they can sexually abuse, read my friends example in the OP again from yesterday.

In any case see how far he stuck his finger up her crack the dirty bastard, he well deserved it, and if he'd cracked his head open even better.
Any decent man would be applauding this brave girl defending herself from a predator, not whining about the inequality about if roles had been reversed.

Is it sexist? Of course it is but the power balance has always been sexist against women by predatory men for millenia. I absolutely support 'the law' being sexist in favour of women in cases such as this.

I can tell you now there's not a court in England which would convict her even if he had suffered a smashed face. She reacted to what is an abusive vile crime against women every day, demeaning them and putting them down as objects to be played with.
Whining about the 'inequality ' is pathetic, there is zero comparison to the effects of the crime if a woman grabbed a blokes ass, or are you saying had a woman done it to you you would suffer the same distress women suffer every day around the world?

Sorry, we will never agree about that and it seems blokes with similar opinions as yours are in the minority, rightly so.

edit on 29-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo and added thumbs down icon for clarity

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I bet that's the last time he does that... Classic stuff good on her...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Any decent man would be applauding this brave girl defending herself from a predator, not whining about the inequality about if rolls had been reversed.

Actually I think it was super funny and if he wants to act like that he should expect such responses. I also wont be in any way upset if the women gets off without any charges. All I was doing was pointing out some simple facts and logic and based on the law the women should face some sort of assault charges because in no way was her life threatened, so she had no reason to use such extreme force and risk causing serious harm to that guy. Yes he isn't a great person, but you need to have some sense of proportionality in response to the offense. A broken neck is not a fair response to a slap on the ass.
edit on 29/7/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

He didn't suffer a broken neck though.
I get you with logic and law but he got less than he deserved in my opinion, and the cops interpreted their law as such that she acted reasonably in that instance, after presumably viewing the CCTV.

In my friend's example last night, the guy who kept grabbing her ass ran away when she shouted and other men approached because he knew he was a whisker away from a savage beating.
If I had been out with her her I'd have done the same.

I don't 'respect the law' it is merely guidance to me. The law in itself is not morally right, heck it was legal to rape your wife in the UK up until the 90's, a classic example of the law not deserving respect just because it's "the law'.

Yeah I'd risk jail time to punish scum like the guy in the OP, some things are more important than 'the law' and abusing women is one of them

If predatory men knew they'd get a savage beating then more would control their behaviour, who knows, he probably has rape fantasies as well.

Yes, society itself should punish and shun men like that. My close community absolutely would and does.
The guy who groped my friend was lucky he ran away.
EDIT
Cultural differences is all. If the OP had happened to a barmaid at my local pub the guy would have had a beating, got thrown into the street, nobody would call the cops, there would be no witnesses, and the CCTV would have been deleted within minutes.
Just an extra 'aside' to explain my perspective and why I hold the position I do.

edit on 30-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: joeraynor
I was at a concert, going home one day, and an older woman grabbed my ass and squeezed hard. She was much larger than I am, maybe by 80 pounds.

Should I have body-slammed the old git, you think?

A concert has a lot of people, witnesses, cameras . . .
where are your picts ?
and yes "whining about the inequality" to blame the victim
is just scummy.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Two things.

1. That was super lame, she didn't body slam anyone, she spun him around and he stumbled.

2. There seems to be a lot of white knighting in this thread.

Flip the roles and the girl will be called flirty and the guy would be in jail.

All the self-proclaimed self defense experts here are wrong.

Once the threat is over, you are retaliating, not defending yourself.

You are "getting even"

Both should be charged and alcohol makes people retarded.

Having said that, if you are in a bar and don't expect retarded drunks to be grab-a@@ ing each other, you might be retarded.

These huge internet blow-up videos going viral and making the news about literal grab-a@@ing now are getting annoying.

Thanks for sharing anyway, it was kind of funny. Justice served.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

White knighting? Behave with the label, it's my genuine opinion, I don't care about the sexist issue in the way law is interpreted, as far as I'm concerned it is way different when a predatory male does something like in the OP, and it's due to the balance of power. You may disagree with me but that is also just your opinion.

Oh and I got messaged the story by a friend who lives in the region, I didn't have clue if it had 'gone virul' so that ain't the reason it ended up on ATS.

You ain't one of those MGTOW blokes I read about are you?

edit on 30-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: fat fingers lol

EDIT
She was working at the restaurant and should expect to not be molested while at work. Honestly the guy would have been lynched at my local bar by the regular customers.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Words

Polite society should rid itself of this behavior.
I agree, but polite society is hard to come by these days.

It's disgusting behavior. But in the end, his Wife got the last laugh, this guy will be shamed for life for being a egotistical woman groping prick.
edit on 30-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
H U L K

S M A S H

100% less boring, and gender on gender violence so everyone can enjoy, virtue signaling free.

The McDonald’s employee who was filmed attacking a milkshake-tossing customer, throwing her so violently that her breast popped out of her shirt, says the small-fry fighter was “talking a lot of smack” before the brutal beatdown.

Erika Chavolla, of Las Vegas, said in an interview posted on Facebook Thursday that she’s still employed at the McDonald’s where she got into a vicious fight with Sabrinah Fontelar that was captured on video.

“That s—t was crazy,” Chavolla said of the incident and its viral aftermath. “It went everywhere.”

nypost.com...
edit on 30-7-2018 by Lysergic because: dere go yo tiddey

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

When did criticising bad behaviour suddenly become virtue signalling?
Is it the new label like white knighting when a male dares to defend women against males treating women badly?
I see it as attempts to close discussion down and should stay on the likes of fb not debating sites like ATS.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

i dont know, couldn't care to debate anything, was a reflection of this thread

that metal tray didn't do #!

And if you wanna feel a certain way, go for it.
edit on 30-7-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I care about fellow humans and was genuinely shocked that this kind of molesting of females still goes on. I was even more shocked since all my female friends came out of the woodwork to say it happens to them regularly and they've become almost desensitized to it.
I do feel angry that women still have to deal with this in the 21st century and I think we should all condemn it, yet you use the term virtue signalling and don't condemn it?
This was a serious thread about abuse of women yet you seem to belittle it, that surprises me. It's that kind of attitude which perpetuates the problem in my mind, but I and others are supposed to be 'White Knights' now, not just regular guys who don't like men treating women like objects they can play with as they wish.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

A debate requires two points of view.

Dismissing opposing opinions as derailment is not a debate.

You're just cheerleading.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Thats great, good for you.

I literally only read the first sentence, I just don't care.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I agree, and I've happily debated other members with different points of view.
Lysergic on the other hand did NOT offer another point of view to the topic, just mentioned virtue signalling and posted another video of two women fighting. Totally off-topic when this thread is about men abusing women.
Do you disagree? If so please explain.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

So why post in this thread if you don't care then?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Because I can and will and don't need your permission or have to operate by your parameters.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Just out of interest;
I am a guy and have been touched without my consent by women on several occasions. Would all those saying that she did the right thing be supportive of me if I'd have 'body slammed' the ladies involved? Or punched them in the face as suggested by others?
Just checking that folks are consistent in their beliefs... wouldn't want anyone to be expressing sexist and hypocritical attitudes now would we...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
lol @ neo96 thinking its a hoax

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
But in the end, his Wife got the last laugh, this guy will be shamed for life for being a egotistical woman groping prick.

I actually worry for his wife, if that's the way he treats an unknown young woman then goodness only knows how he treats her.
In the video it's even worse than a slap on the butt, his finger actually goes in the gap. Absolute violation in my mind and no wonder she reacted so instinctively. I say again if that had happened to bar staff in my local bar he would have been lynched by the regular customers there.
Often pubs in Britain can have a single female staff member on duty and they are safe as houses because it is an unwritten rule that nobody touches the barmaids, ever. Locals will fight in a heartbeat to protect our staff, I have a few times in my life.

The guy in the OP has pretty much ruined his life now, I'd move out of state if I were him, but any future employer will do a google search and who would want to employ someone like that? He'll keep paying for groping her that's for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join