It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA Waitress Body Slams Guy Who Touched Her Butt (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A creep who groped a server's butt was floored by her understandable reaction...
TN local news site

Sunday, July 22, 2018
Video from a Georgia restaurant shows a man reach out and touch the backside of a female server, who quickly grabs him by the collar and slams him into a wall.

The apparent groping and full-contact response were captured by a security camera at Vinnie Van Go-Go’s pizzeria.
Savannah police charged 31-year-old Ryan Cherwinski of Palm Bay, Florida, with a misdemeanor count of sexual battery.

Cherwinski told police the touching was ‘an accident’ and he was trying to get the woman to move out of his way. His attorney, Tina Marie Hesse, declined to comment.

Well I for one think the guy deserved everything he got, because it is shocking that in this day and age some men even think they can get away with such behaviour. I also think it is right the police charged him as a message to other men that this is not acceptable.

Coincidentally, the same thing happened to a girl friend of mine last night waiting at the taxi rank. She ranted at him, was backed up by other males who then approached and he ran away. I was chatting to her on facebook asking is it common or do we just not hear about it because you've become desensitized to it? This was her reply...

To be honest it does happen quite a lot and I'm inclined to agree that I think for myself I've been desensitized to it. I guess last night I just wasn't in the mood and I'd had enough, especially after already asking him to stop and yet he continued, I guess I felt just enraged that he'd continued even after I told him to # off xx
We've obviously discussed this in more depth and other female friends have chipped in with similar stories.
I was shocked because I don't think I know any men who would do such a thing in our supposedly modern times.

What to do I don't know, but I am convinced it's time for us men to start shouting it loudly out now, and condemn it for what it is, sexual assault.
It must suck dealing with some men as a woman, and I for one will call it out everytime I see it.
I wish I was out with her last night...
All thoughts about wider issues about men and unwanted touching are welcome.
CCG
edit on 29-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: Fix youtube

edit on 29-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: Fix youtube

edit on 29-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: fix youtube lol

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
well body slammed or slammed into a wall are both not exactly what happened.

good on her though

it was a nice shove.

he definitely did not do it on accident

after she shoved him she should have kicked him in his mouth

edit on 29-7-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Disgusting. He deserved being beaten and shamed like that. Polite society should rid itself of this behavior.

His excuse was priceless.
edit on 29|7|18 by Words because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
Not my heading, ATS rules on headings from other sites n all.
I absolutely agree with the kick in the face as well, if it had happened in a restaurant here and he even dared to fight back every other decent man in the place would get involved.
I call out any sexist talk I hear, not that is ever very much, just jokes, but even jokes are too 1970's for me and perpetuate the idea that women are somehow 'fair game' to men. That is the stuff of cavemen and needs to be challenged, good on the girl, the guy has shamed himself in his local area and I bet his wife is none too pleased either.
Saying that, I bet it's awful being married to a guy who does something like that.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I know this is not going to be liked, and I am not condoning the man's behavior; but I could see this having some farther reaching consequences. The jerk touched her bottom but she went and physically attacked him. This leaves both the waitress and the restaurant liable for a lawsuit. Also, notice in taking down the idiot; the tables end up being shoved into the back of the black man sitting at his table. Could be a lawsuit there too.

Like I said, I am in no way condoning the actions of the idiot; but I can see this having much bigger ramifications than what some people might expect.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb
I get what you're saying but I'm from a perspective of a country where lawsuits are rare except for the most serious of injury or property damage. She would be a hero in my parts and nobody would sue even if they got a minor accidental injury because she reacted the way she did.
I say good on her and I hope she inspires other women to take a stand.
I'd get involved as a male if the groper even dared to retaliate.
Just my perspective.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

what should she do?
tell mommy?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

In the US you can sue for just about anything. I can see the man in question starting a lawsuit. Granted it might be hard to win; but there may be some who will see her reaction as a being overly aggressive. I don't know the specific laws for Georgia and the local municipality.

I just would not be surprised if a lawsuit occurs.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I wonder what the restaurant is going to do. I know that in some situations, cashiers are told to let burglaries occur to minimize the potential for loss of life or other unintended consequences. She may have violated company policy by aggressively defending herself. I do not know. I could see the company having a policy where you are trained to tell the manager and let the manager handle the situation. Since this is a business; I could see policies being enforced to minimize the potential for violent escalation. These policies are there to protect the business and the waitress. Might not be totally fair but they may be there to keep thing from getting out of hand.
edit on 29-7-2018 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Exactly, these men need this reaction because 'public campaigns' and 'education' isn't chnging their behaviour.
I wouldn't sue even if I'd got an accidental broken nose and my pizza all over my shirt.
I'd ask for a medical wipe to clean my blood off and maybe a replacement pizza to take home with me, but I'd praise that girl and tell her her parents should be proud they didn't raise a snowflake.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The physical attack took place when his hand made contact with her ass.

I fully encourage this. Self-defense is the only way to deter this kind of behavior.

This girl defended herself and defeated this asshole in more ways than one. Now he has to live with it.

You don't touch people like this and expect not to get messed up.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

When I saw this clip on the daily show they said that the guy was at the restaurant with his wife..

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

after she shoved him she should have kicked him in his mouth

No she did the right thing. If she had kicked him in the mouth she would have deservingly gone to jail.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I would certainly be supporting her and starting a campaign in her defence if I lived locally and it looked like she was going to be punished. She reacted to unwanted sexual groping, heck if a bloke touched my arse like that I'd punch him in the face no matter where I was working, and I'd imagine every business in the UK would support her.
You have a strange litigation culture in the US which is alien to us over the Atlantic.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
They said that in the news clip as well, shameful, I bet he beats his wife as well if that's how he treats young women.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hopefully the only ramification is that the guy gets divorced.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That's not true.

If she had chin checked him right then and there it would have been justified.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Georga don't play that.

If anything I would expect folks in georga to have clapped for the young lady .

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
One Georgia Peach.
Life lesson for dude - you got to do the romance first
Or face a butt whuppin..

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Punching him right as he touched her yes. But throwing him to the ground and then kicking him in the face. No

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join