It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

They still do it today. I can't believe people think runaways is a new thing, it's not. Guaranteed the bulk of the missing kids ran away.

It's not. Not in the land of Fake News mixed with Truth.

It's like the dark web. We aren't told what really goes on in that world either. So people just carry on with their lives like the musically insane; like the hive minded crags that they are. Conspiracy says there's something very dark behind the veil and we're not seeing it, so we deny it over and over.

Kinda like some people here... on the internet.
edit on 29-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This tragedy would get more media attention if these were children of illegal alien criminals.

..stay classy

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

What do you mean, why do you find it hard to take seriously?

a reply to: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: 727Sky

Read more carefully. 88,000 was persons missing at a certain date. Most daily reported missing don't stick. Even if all 2000 were kidnapped, some of them would still be found.

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I have to agree with you there. Still, it doesn't help if we start treating them like children too. They need less coddling.

a reply to: dragonridr

What math doesn't add up? A number is just a number, not math.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This tragedy would get more media attention if these were children of illegal alien criminals.
on a planet in a 1 year 8 million children are gone, 4,000,000 never find. Despite their number of 1.2 billion, their
children practically do not disappear. you will go out on them if you track the consumers' of placenta and children .you can not even go out on them to bring them problems to poison the placenta after childbirth, still it will be taken away from you. getting poisoned placentas they will have to react means to prove themselves or to unmask

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: zatara
"Parts of these answers could unsettle the populace."

Said by a former german interiour minister. After being asked about the why of cancelling a football match of the german national team vs the Netherlands in Hannover.

The popualce would be unsettled because this was nothing else than a huge training exercise, they even got caught lying about a car full of explsoves and other stuff.

Back to the missing kids:
I don´t think that the government can´t do anything. I believe the governments or whatever kind of ruling circles, their laboratories, their "Dr Mengeles" need some material to work with. Or some ultra-rich old farts need new body parts.

And then they come up with bigfoot-, alien-, ghost- or whatever stories, so nobody thinks the "government" could be involved but is even trying to help.

Yes..you can be right if this theory is correct. My explanation is based on the excistance of a nn-human race visiting or residing on our planet and is for some reason in need of human bodies. Of course, nobody...from the outside...knows for sure.. There is this story going round in which a deal was made with these extraterrestrial which allowed them to abduct people....if I am correct a specific number of people.

I refer to the 1955 Eisenhouwer - ET meeting at Hollowman airforce base. The terms of the treaty that was signed reported to have been... not getting involved in eachothers affairs. They would help us develop our technology. They would not make a treaty with any other nation on this planet. THEY COULD ABDUCT HUMANS FOR VARIOUS EXPERIMENTS BUT HAD TO PROVIDE NAMES OF ALL THOSE ABDUCTED. And the public would not be informed about the excistance of ET's.

Link to 1955 Hollowman treaty

Then there is...if I go forward with assuming this ET question has truth to it...of course the "fact" there are many different kinds of ET's. Some f them do what they want because we are no match for them and see no reason for making treaties with us. With other words they take what they want, where and whenever they want. There are reports that UFO retreaval units have found spacecraft with human body parts in it. And then there are of course the rare finds of human mutilations.

But then again it can all be dis-info...to entertain people?

edit on 29/7/2018 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Me too, any time I see a story about anyone that has gone missing, but especially children. I wrote a thread about having GPS trackers implanted for this very reason. Most replies were about privacy issues and I would be heartbroken if my son disappeared, so I would have gladly done so for him in order to avoid this.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is not a new trend according to the special agent interviewed on KCCI 8, Iowa news.

...Richard Rahn, a special agent with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation. “I can tell you that, historically, numbers are consistent with what we’ve had in the past.” In the last year, 4,311 juveniles were reported missing to the Missing Person Information Clearinghouse, which is an average of 12 juveniles per day, authorities said. However, the “vast majority” of missing persons listed are found or returned home within 24 hours, according to the Department of Public Safety, though it is unclear what substantiates that definition.
kcci8
Social media hysteria is what they are calling this so beware.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

With Trump in office, the sickos are getting more desperate to keep the supply of children coming. Before they would pluck them right from state homes or other facilities where children are held. Now they are having to kidnap them off the streets. Once they found a region that was safe for them to operate in, they stuck around a while. Now that it's in the news they will move on.

People need to be more aware of how to identify criminal activity and be more willing to report it instead of saying "well, i don't want to make a big deal over nothing..." or "I don't want to be accused of racism" These are international gangs, they will often include foreigners. Mexicans, Asians and Eastern Europeans, and Arabs. They did this to us on purpose. Made us feel hesitant to report suspicious activity if it's a non white person, because we have been seeing a lot of news reports about how calling the cops on a non white person ended badly for those who called. You don't want that to be you. Better just not get involved. I'm sure if they were really up to something, someone else would notice and say something...

But what they don't get is one report could go ignored or barely investigated. Multiple reports from people who don't know each other have a lot more meaning and the cops will be questioned harder later on as to why they did not examine it closer. And there are plenty of ways to report suspicious activity without actual dialing 911. My town has online reporting for that. I hear they also have FB and Twitter which they use to communicate with the community and people have used it to give info to the cops.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It might be worth looking into teen social media trends to see if there is some kind of a new "challenge" to run away from home or some kind of a wierd thing that would lead them to go somewhere away from people, where they could be kidnapped more easily?A game that the criminals started and it went viral?

Remember they've already had the 24 or 48 hour challenge, where you run away from home for however many hours. Smh

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hello! I live in Des Moines Iowa. I don't know Millie Tibbetts, but I can't begin to tell you how worried people in Iowa are about Mollie. It's frightening when someone seemingly disappears off the face of the Earth.

Recently it has been clarified that Mollie did return home from her run,and sent a snapchat to her BF, who was out of town. So it is now believed she was taken from the house she was living in. This took place in Brooklyn Iowa, one of many small farming towns you will find in Iowa. The find of towns where everyone knows each other, and some still don't lock their doors. (Although they probably will now) It is also an interstate town, just south of I-80. Iowa is a major thoroughway for human trafficking because I-35 and I-80 run through Iowa and intersect right here in Des Moines. This is my greatest fear for Mollie.

I hate Trump too, but this is not his fault. This goes back a long ways. The first person I knew of was Johnny Gosch, who was kidnapped about 10 blocks from where I lived at the time. I had just graduated from HS and was shocked to find out someone in my neighborhood could be kidnapped off the street. The following year was Eugene Martin, also delivering newspapers, on the East side of Des Moines.

Our local government states kidnappings are not up the past two weeks, most are runaways that are returned home within 24 hours, however I don't know if that's true or not. Anyway here is a link to the latest story on Mollie's timeline.
www.kcci.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

They found the university student alive i heard. As for the rest....they dissapear into the corn fields.

Well sadly it looks like she has not yet been found and you maybe just heard a report that aired before your post where they said they are hopeful and confident she would be found alive.

abcnews.go.com...

I too am hopeful.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

A young University of Iowa student made headlines recently after she disappeared during an evening jog—but she is just one of the dozens of people who have been reported missing in Iowa in the last 10 days, and the overwhelming majority of the disappearances are children.

Sex trafficking.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Truly disturbing and sinister, when one thinks of the rumors and stories associated with these cases doubly so.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Maybe we got a serial killer at work or a satanic cult? I hope not but could both be possibilities. I do agree more needs to be done on the government side to protect people.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jrock272

yeah I did a google search..they are "hoping" mollie tibbetts is still alive...we will see if your info, since you live in the area pans out

here is a link to the missing in Iowa www.iowaonline.state.ia.us...(Younger%20to%20Older)

you can arrage by sex age most recent oldest.....the article talked about Des MOINES so here is from the list

7/05 leeanne crane 15
7/10 dan camillo .....58
7/15 tylor ward .....25
7/20 yaritza arita......15
7/24 maydolin guerra- albatado 15
7/25 tyron camp 16
7/28 ananda camp ....17

edit on 29-7-2018 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

maybe cross reference with the ice list? ( by ice i mean both immigration agency and the drug)

lol

seriously though post like your do help to personalize us with the truth

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

A young University of Iowa student made headlines recently after she disappeared during an evening jog—but she is just one of the dozens of people who have been reported missing in Iowa in the last 10 days, and the overwhelming majority of the disappearances are children.

Sex trafficking.

knee jerk with no direction

what do you mean by sex trafficking

are you claiming that these children have been abducted and violently forced into sex or that some have run away from home and delved into the world of sex and drugs by choice

the majority of run aways are in the second catagory and many others are just the state forced to press charges on a parent who takes custody of children and the charges are dropped after custody is gained.

child abduction and violent forceful acts to children are at the bottom of most list that track missing children but garner the most fake out rage that covers for other real world problems with our justice system.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Well, if the number is 2,000 a day, that's 40 per state. So, not a number that sees significant, on the face of things. Of course, that won't be exact, and states with lower populations should see less, and since Idaho falls around #39 for population, that makes this number a bit more notable. That many children, all in one short period of time, is disturbing as well. Always disturbing when it's kids, but more when it's a lot of them. These seem to be all teens, but that doesn't mean runaway, necessarily. Human trafficking is one chilling possibility, and a serial killer is another. Possible, too, that these cases are not related. Seems less likely, but possible.

Either way, people need to know that there are groups out there that can and do traffic in human beings, including children, and be aware of what can be done to help avoid becoming a victim. Know where your kids are, and don't leave them unattended. Teens are vulnerable - as these numbers show! - just as much as are younger kids. Someone can take a child in far less time than you might think. How many stories can we all remember, of a parent who turned their head for only a moment, to have a child taken? I recall one, some years back in Texas, where a mother was shopping in a parge store (news didn't report which one) and had her daughter right beside her. Turned her hear to look at something, and the girl was GONE. She started screaming for help, and the store did a "Code Adam" procedure, and shut the doors. Good thing she called for help as fast as she did, too! They found the girl, alive, and basically unharmed, in a men's room. Her long blonde hair had been cut and dyed dark, and her clothing changed, all in just a few minutes. She was also unconscious, by some means of sedation. Very close call, in that case. Had the mother not called when she did, someone would have walked out with their "sleeping son" on their shoulder, and the girl would have been gone, a victim, a statistic.

I remember other news reports of kids snatched in front of witnesses. One case, a child in a large group of kids was snatched, with the other kids screaming for help. One time, a father was outside watching his daughter at the corner bus stop, and someone tried to take her. Can't recall if they were successful or not. Witnesses aren't always insurance, though they can help.

These days, with the internet, the predators have a whole new hunting ground, and parents MUST be aware of what their kids are doing online, who they chat with, etc. I can tell you this, my teens have computers, but they do NOT have a webcam or microphone, and they aren't allowed un-monitored time online. Whatever they are doing, we know about it. They also know about predators, and have been taught to be very cautious, and trust no one they don't know online. When younger, they weren't left alone outside, and when out somewhere, they were in sight and/or connected to an adult. Held hand, or visual contact, all the time. Some claim this is too much, but they are safer.

When I was a kid, we didn't concern ourselves so much with these issues. We did know to avoid anyone who wanted to get too close, though, and knew not to get in a car even with someone we knew, unless a parent approved it ahead of time. It's a dangerous world.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Are you seriously minimizing the risk to our youth who are forced into the sex trades?
Many children are kidnapped and forced into trafficking. Often they are brought from other countries with promises of a better life, to end up forced into the trade.
Runaways who end up trafficked are lured in by violence, threats, deception, drugs, debt bondage, promises of protection and other manipulative tactics.

There are thousands of children every year who are victims.

You call it "fake outrage"??? Seriously? You don't think that people should be outraged that this is occurring in our country?
You really do not consider this a "real world" problem?

edit on 7/29/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I live in southeast Iowa , the majority of the missing children are teen girls ages16 - 17. I just read tonight a man chased a young girl in Ankeny and police are looking for him. It's looking like we have a serial killer on the loose or human trafficking.

www.kcrg.com...]http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Ankeny-po lice-seek-man-who-allegedly-approached-chased-girl-489474211.html
edit on 30-7-2018 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2018 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join