It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Stories like this really bother me. I can only imagine the grief and concern the parents and friends must be feeling.. What to heck is going on !!

A young University of Iowa student made headlines recently after she disappeared during an evening jog—but she is just one of the dozens of people who have been reported missing in Iowa in the last 10 days, and the overwhelming majority of the disappearances are children.

Mollie Tibbetts, 20, has become the latest face of the missing person database this week after she was last seen going for a jog near her boyfriend’s house on the evening of July 18, and she seemingly vanished. Dozens of people of have pitched in to help search for the college student, and as she appeared to have no motive to flee, and her closest friends and family members have cooperated with police, it raises troubling questions about whether she was abducted.

However, Tibbetts is not alone. According to the Missing Person database published by the Iowa Department of Public Safety, 48 people have gone missing in the last two weeks, and 34 of those people are children.

www.activistpost.com...
The ages and names of the missing are in the article.

There are approximately 2000 kids that go missing every single day in the big ole USA according to the article. In 2017 there were an estimated 88,089 missing... and a big percentage of those were under the age of 21.. Many disappeared when in custody of social services ... A sad commentary on safety for our youth and scoiety, No, not to mention the social services provided.. Sickening IMO.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This is so sad. Lots of stories about this lately. There were over 10000 reports last year just in the US
www.missingkids.com...

If this was a lttuce head with a bug in it....it would be an epidemic and millions of dollars would be used to recall and investigate.
edit on 28-7-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This tragedy would get more media attention if these were children of illegal alien criminals.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This tragedy would get more media attention if these were children of illegal alien criminals.

I was just thinking the same thing, maybe we will get lucky and the media will try to blame this on Trump some how so it can get some air time!

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So few of the people in my life that I talk to seem to grasp how bad it is that people want to abuse children for their sick pleasures. My own wife shuts down when I mention these stories about Lolita Island and I keep telling her that people shutting down allows the nightmare to continue for the children. What do we do to wake people up before their kid is missing from a jog? It seems like if it didn't happen to you or a close friend, people don't care very much. SAD

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You manage to even make this story political..
Pat yourself on the back and take a fe days off, you deserve it

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Further to that point, isn't it more than just a little telling the hypocrisy of the media screaming "it's all about the children"

...yet there's effectively zero coverage of all these 'other' children who are missing?????

(Granted many of these disappearances are likely the result of custody battles and the like).

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
You know what I hate?
I have a FB friend, afriend of my mothers', who, every day, posts a missing teen girl.
And, Lord help me, not the average teen girl, but usually the type, how do I say this?
The type that is I was a 16-17 y.o. boy, would have me going ga-ga.......the hot cheerleader type.
She'll post on say, a tuesday, and they been missing since previous friday.
You know, damn well, that 99% of the ones she posts, attracted some pervo attracted to thier youth and beauty.
The poor kids were likely raped and killed within hours of thier going missing.
No real point, it just saddens me to no end, I had a girl I went to same school with, go missing when I was 16.....she was typical midwest farm girl pretty. They found her remains in the floor of an old building being demolished a few years back.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

Yes it happens way too frequently. The ones that are missing are a small percentage of those that are raped and abused on a regular basis and it is kept hidden or ignored.

I too have trouble buying that this evil is something that is of a legitimate concern to our society, since this evil has been occurring for centuries, and yet it still exist, and people are still getting away with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: carewemust

I was just thinking the same thing, maybe we will get lucky and the media will try to blame this on Trump some how so it can get some air time!

Arent there enough threads about illegal immigrants and Trump or do you guys just enjoy playing victims in every thread?
Pathetic.
Man up for # sakes.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brywilson2
You know what I hate?
I have a FB friend, afriend of my mothers', who, every day, posts a missing teen girl.
And, Lord help me, not the average teen girl, but usually the type, how do I say this?
The type that is I was a 16-17 y.o. boy, would have me going ga-ga.......the hot cheerleader type.
She'll post on say, a tuesday, and they been missing since previous friday.
You know, damn well, that 99% of the ones she posts, attracted some pervo attracted to thier youth and beauty.
The poor kids were likely raped and killed within hours of thier going missing.
No real point, it just saddens me to no end, I had a girl I went to same school with, go missing when I was 16.....she was typical midwest farm girl pretty. They found her remains in the floor of an old building being demolished a few years back.

Due to their youth and beauty...jeepers this is a scary post to me....it is because of the demented twisted adult mind that sees a child as a woman and cannot differentiate between the two....it is because of organised child abductions connected to cult behaviour and connected to the Pedo Rings we are now seeing uncovered or are finally hearing about.

Makes you wonder why there are no TV shows being made about these organised pedo-Rings....one would think they would at least do a couple shows to put on a show....but these sickos are really on the run from this recent wave of inquisition.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

We need to get the sex /human trafficking business out of this country.

Those people are probably in the hands of the elite.
edit on 7 28 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ok, so correct me if I’m wrong here.

Your source says that 2,000 go missing a day, but then says there were 88,000 missing last year.

Shouldn’t that number be 730,000 if 2,000 are missing a day for a year?

Do people even math anymore?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

We need to get the sex trade out of this country.

Those people are probably in the hands of the elite.

Public disclosure...We The People have a LOT OF POWER and what we DEMAND will ALWAYS BE DONE....we simply do not rise above MSM and minor Civil Government ignorance and arse dragging.....if we DEMAND that we see PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF THESE PEDOS so they can NEVER HIDE FROM US AGAIN.....well it will happen.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
originally posted by: [post=23624569]Brywilson2[/post

Makes you wonder why there are no TV shows being made about these organised pedo-Rings....one would think they would at least do a couple shows to put on a show....but these sickos are really on the run from this recent wave of inquisition.

Who would direct it and produce it in Hollyweird? They'd be self imcrimnating themselves.
edit on 28-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

This stories make me thank to be able to read that and be a part of conversation. In my 8's, I was very close to be on the news but hopefully I am here. Nothing happened because I ran out, but knowing what is going on now I am sure I wouldn't go back.

This sick people should be caught and killed. No other option. You are not human if You want to make harm to kids.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Ok, so correct me if I’m wrong here.

Your source says that 2,000 go missing a day, but then says there were 88,000 missing last year.

Shouldn’t that number be 730,000 if 2,000 are missing a day for a year?

Do people even math anymore?

You have to figure that many who are reported missing are found one way or the other and removed from the list... but yes the numbers do not add up..

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Power and money are two main reasons that children are victims of rape and abused.

Even among the very poor, those that have more than others, or control the life basics of others, puts them in a position of power that most use to their advantage.

The elite are not better humanitarians, they are just better at getting away with their dirty little secrets. Greed, fear, hunger, even addictions, have been known to make people sell their souls and their children.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I studied the list for a hour or so. Iowa must be a dangerous place to live for 13 to 17 year olds. The missing were male and female, black and white. No pattern that I could see. But I feel a pattern would emerge if more information was published. The government websites are clumsy to use.
Last weekend was a particularly busy week for disappearing. Some of these kids are probably runaways but I sense something evil with so many in a short time.
To get a baseline for comparison, I tried the same searches in my home state of Tennessee and came up with just a few disappearances in the same time period. Even though TN. Has double the population. Statically the math doesn’t add up.

Where are all of the young people disappearing to?
edit on 28-7-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join