It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So few of the people in my life that I talk to seem to grasp how bad it is that people want to abuse children for their sick pleasures. My own wife shuts down when I mention these stories about Lolita Island and I keep telling her that people shutting down allows the nightmare to continue for the children. What do we do to wake people up before their kid is missing from a jog? It seems like if it didn't happen to you or a close friend, people don't care very much. SAD

Same here, it's just such a horrible topic. I read these horrific stories and I just think, who the hell wants to know this?? I think that's part of their protection and what emboldens them the most. Just the sheer repulsiveness of what they do. Now, it seems that awareness is gaining some traction.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
child
CHīld/Submit
noun
noun: child; plural noun: children
a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

The article in the op is 100% fake news.

Dozens of children have not gone missing in that area in the last two weeks.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sad but true.. i wonder if this report identifies who was found? kids go missing all the time from foster care so I'm wondering if these are from the immediate parents of those children..
edit on 28-7-2018 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Makes you wonder why there are no TV shows being made about these organised pedo-Rings....one would think they would at least do a couple shows to put on a show....but these sickos are really on the run from this recent wave of inquisition.

Let me tell you what people don't get. No TV shows? There is more about serial killers, rapists, molesters and murderers, child and otherwise, on the likes of 48 Hours, Dateline or Dr. Phil than you can shake a stick at, and they're the tip of the iceberg. While I'd agree the rich pedophile stories may hit too close to some executives' homes, the lack of those stories is not the root of the problem. What the hell, have you noticed everybody's talking about pedophiles? And this is not to criticize the likes of 48 Hours, reality news shows, that are at least truthfully informing from reality, but, damnable, is how our fictional entertainment culture is all about, and these days as obscenely graphic and gory as possible, crime stories, from incessant cop shows to suspense and horror flicks, that we are a culture so immersed in evil that it's the stuff of popcorn, and people do become anesthetized, no longer taken aback by crime and the violent: if you feed them a steady diet of it, they become the proverbial boiled frogs. The main point? Criminal, psycho idiots watching TV often get their ideas from what they're watching, and there's a high enough percentage of really stupid, psycho people to make a potential army of them. A lot of the films are so damned degenerate, anymore, the murderers and the like are the heroes of the stories, made to look cool, macho to be cruel, vile and heartless, to be admired. There are cases of young people going out on killing sprees, because they wanted to live the Natural Born Killers gig, or even started a vampire ring that drinks human blood, like the one on TV. And you know something else? Your every cable bill or movie ticket, you're the mother's milk, a full participant in the proliferation of that evil degeneracy that has taken over your culture. Sometimes, you may just need to shutup and sleep in the bed you've made. Now, cook some popcorn, folks, and enjoy an evening of mayhem on the tube. And don't be late paying your cable or sat bills, as they have new debasements in the works, as we speak, which they need you to pay for, maybe that next hit show containing the idea that snuffs a kid in your neighborhood? By the way, if we were to quantify it, how many acts of murder and violence would you fine citizens need to see on TV, before you've had your fill?

To you, in specific, what would you say if your longed-for pedo expose show provided some psycho, that would have otherwise remained an idiot, the instructions how to setup their own pedo ring? While you're sitting there with your popcorn, aghast at the pedo show you can't turn your eyes away from, some psycho seeing the same show is sitting there with an erection and going, "Cool!" You've just advertised pedophilia as a normal, everyday problem, on a very real level in peoples' minds, now a part of life, so much so we now entertain ourselves gawking at pedo dramas. You can chart the downward spiral of modern civilization, to the tune of the downhill slide into degeneracy Hollywood has turned into normalcy in the culture. People were once shocked, when Rhett Butler said, "I don't give a damn." That was 1939, Gone with the Wind. It was safe for children to play outside. In schools, a serious discipline problem involved chewing gum or talking out of turn in class, not STDs, drug addiction or shooting rampages. As we speak, you're now being conditioned it's alright to have two Daddies, or two Mommies, God help the little boy or girl in that situation. Just think about it.
edit on 28-7-2018 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

They found the university student alive i heard. As for the rest....they dissapear into the corn fields.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

They found the university student alive i heard. As for the rest....they dissapear into the corn fields.

hoping they find any others who want to be found

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Where did you hear this?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Where did you hear this?

On FOX news on the AM radio dial.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Where did you hear this?

they will take a while to form the official story before it goes main stream.

sop

i too often listen to am and get info beforehand. the changing details always is interesting to keep up with

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Sad but true.. i wonder if this report identifies who was found? kids go missing all the time from foster care so I'm wondering if these are from the immediate parents of those children..

Yes kids run away as well. I looked this article is lying. There us currently 349 people listed as missing in the entire state. So the math in the article doesn't add up

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

while in no way underscoring the tragedy that is the mollie story, there is no way the other reported abductions are anything other than drama. the vast majority of missing children in iowa are found within 24 to 48 hours as they are basically runaways that are found. iowa is the safest place in the country. it saddens me to read this false reported hype which takes away from the wholesome goodness that exists in the heart of the heartland. do not believe all that you read, the poor gal is missing, but there is no change in the number of missing children in iowa.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
child
CHīld/Submit
noun
noun: child; plural noun: children
a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

The article in the op is 100% fake news.

Dozens of children have not gone missing in that area in the last two weeks.

I think I read an “or” in that definition. Not sure of the Iowa legal age of majority (NM, looked it up “Parental responsibility laws only hold parents and legal guardians liable for certain actions of minor children. A minor, by definition, is any person who is under the age of majority. Iowa, like most states, sets the age of majority at 18.”). Not sure why you call it fake news or why you’re trying so hard to deflect others from the topic.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
...ooops.
edit on 28-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

how does insinuated news sound then?

there is no influx of pedos in iowa that have recently nabbed children under puberty.

it is fake though because in the last two weeks dozens of children have not vanished.

the main problem with all this word play is exactly what you point out. when speaking of pedo's all children are lumped into that definition but in actuality a child can be just someone under 18-21.

it gets old cause so much genuine cases of violent rape of children gets lumped in with teenage sex. that degrades the public mindset.

seriously if we adhere to the stupidity being put forward then we will have to jail many "children" for rape. in some areas they are doing just that.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Justoneman
So few of the people in my life that I talk to seem to grasp how bad it is that people want to abuse children for their sick pleasures. My own wife shuts down when I mention these stories about Lolita Island and I keep telling her that people shutting down allows the nightmare to continue for the children. What do we do to wake people up before their kid is missing from a jog? It seems like if it didn't happen to you or a close friend, people don't care very much. SAD

Same here, it's just such a horrible topic. I read these horrific stories and I just think, who the hell wants to know this?? I think that's part of their protection and what emboldens them the most. Just the sheer repulsiveness of what they do. Now, it seems that awareness is gaining some traction.

I can only pray you are right. This is so sad. As a small child I was physically abused by my step dad and his brother who was 11 or 12. I was 3 or 4. Mom left when she found him holding my hand forcefully to close the door on it, and we never went back. I cannot stomach the fact that little kids are being done worse than that even.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Go to 8:55 which is talking about the database and the missing kids youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Iowa? I'd bolt if I lived in Iowa (no offense for resident posters or anything)

I lived in several towns in SW FL, but one BFE inland town had me plotting to run away from the utter boredom of it. No-horse town with nothing going for it or to do, yeah, great places to raise kids. We floated ideas, hell, a couple kids followed through & DID run away because they couldn't take the doldrums anymore, and that was after internet started getting popular in the 90's. Do you REALLY think anyone's parents had a clue? No, none of the parents had a clue, sorry to burst the parental know-it-all bubbles out there. Sometimes your kid really is 5 steps ahead of you and hiding something expertly well.

They still do it today. I can't believe people think runaways is a new thing, it's not. Guaranteed the bulk of the missing kids ran away.
edit on 7/28/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Oh, and by the way...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Sadly, I have still heard nothing about Mollie Tibbetts being found.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You manage to even make this story political..
Pat yourself on the back and take a fe days off, you deserve it

It is a valid point though. And I think that makes you mad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join