It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

you conflate too much to debate.

you skipped the line in my post where i addressed the issue you ask me if i am minimizing. so the answer is still no i am not.

now i would love to have a legit discussion with you on the subject since we have got that out of the way.

please do not conflate the seriousness of prepubescent sex with sex in countries where the laws differ from ours in the usa.

if you are really concerned about a teenager in mexico going to work there then perhaps let us discuss that without conflating them with elementary students in the usa being kidnapped or some 15 yo that runs away from home cause they are tired of pleasing daddy for free.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

When did I mention the laws in other countries?

I am talking about youth from Mexico and other countries being brought into the US under false pretenses and forced into slavery. AND I am talking about youth in our country being lured into slavery by a variety of horrid methods.

If a youth is taken by force or manipulated and taken advantage of after running away makes no difference. They are all victims.

This IS a serious issue in this country. There is nothing "fake" about the outrage that every moral person should feel about this.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

When did I mention the laws in other countries?

I am talking about youth from Mexico and other countries being brought into the US under false pretenses and forced into slavery. AND I am talking about youth in our country being lured into slavery by a variety of horrid methods.

If a youth is taken by force or manipulated and taken advantage of after running away makes no difference. They are all victims.

This IS a serious issue in this country. There is nothing "fake" about the outrage that every moral person should feel about this.

You are talking about laws in mexico cause you mention youth from mexico. The deal is that in mexico at 12 yo a youth can get a job as a stripper or sex worker with parents permission. Then if they cross the border they are counted as victims of rape and sex trade because the usa laws are not the same.

Personally i have never seen an underage sex trade in the usa so i have a disconnect when talking about such. I can envision though some bringing these workers across the border and getting them to do the same as they were doing in mexico and i agree it is not right but i have an extreme problem with mixing runaway teens that get hooked on drugs and go to work with cases where violence is used to garner sex.

That is where we all go off the rails just as in this thread about a girl that was possible abducted beyond her will by force. So many users kneejerked that into a pedo being the culprit and her being a victim of pedo. It is a false statement to assume that or even attempt to conflate such. I am not directly saying you did this but just observing the thread in general.

My point is that we have many issues being lumped into one issue and we wonder why we can not come up with an answer to the problem. the reason we can not answer the problem is because we first have to separate the issues and adress them each and not as a lump of astonishment that "dozens of children have vanished". it is click bait not designed to garner any headway into solving anything other than ratings.

What are the false pretenses you speak of?

A legit answer to the border problem is not at all zero tolerance to someone coming here cause all that does is force people to use coyotes to get here and the payment comes any way they can pay. From what i have heard from the border patrol the illegal crossings have increased. That perpetuates the problems. From what i have heard from reporting at the legal entry points they are separating families too. That only forces them to take the chance with a coyote.

I guess i have a problem with most users here going around calling any sex that someone under 18 has as rape and pedo. It is most often neither and takes away from your point of yutes being kidnapped and held as actual slaves. You seem to want to conflate actual kidnappings with willful actions and that also takes away from the truth. Getting strung out and being a hooker does not mean you are a slave. Being held without the ability to get to the police is kidnapping and slavery but choosing drugs over freedom is not the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Wow. That's quite a jump to say that I am talking about laws in Mexico when I was talking about youth brought in to the US from Mexico.

The rest of your post is clear. You have made your views known. You are trying to normalize sex with minors.

Sex with a minor is rape. ANY circumstances do not provide any kind of excuse. It is NOT OK to rationalize that just because minors are exploited in Mexico that it is somehow ok if they are brought into the US to be exploited here.

I rarely say this on ATS, because in most matters I feel people have a right to their opinion.... On this matter I draw the line... and I will no longer discuss this, or anything else with you, because it just encourages you to push your propaganda.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Bull crap!

I am not trying to normalize sex with minors. check yo self!

I am not claiming you typed anything about mexican laws i am pointing out to you that they are a huge factor in the situation.

I am pointing out to you that mexico is normalizing sex with minors.

and that not all sex minors have is rape! Even the laws in the usa reflects this much. You really should relax and have a long think about how you are putting me into some category cause you refuse to acknowledge the laws and instead you would rather just label me as someone who sympathizes with a monster that would use violence to garner sex from someone.

did you know that there are cases where they are charging children with sex crimes for sending pics to each other?

You are proving to be incapable to have rational thoughts on the subject and the laws.

A few states allow pregnant teens or teens who have already had a child to get married without parental consent but these couples must have permission from a court. Even with parental approval, many states require court approval when a person is 16 years old or less.Feb 14, 2018
Weddings Your State-by-State Guide to Teen Marriage ... - The Spruce
www.thespruce.com...

by your line of reasoning on the subject you would rather label them as rapist instead of man and wife...

in some states it is 14 and only requires parental consent.
now does that make the state all rapist or seeking to normalize rape or perhaps in your mind as i said you are conflating too many issues?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

the poster that mentioned the girl grabbed at the bus stop...I believe that was jaycee dugard from rural lake tahoe, ca.....her mom had the car and was out at the time Jaycee was walking down to the bus stop her step dad was watching her...a couple in a van grabbed her and her step dad hopped on his bike and tried to catch them.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Latest on Molly as her father speaks out
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Not sure if I believe this. Looking at the Iowa amber alert page there are ZERO amber alerts out. Even though the article states past 10 days 20+ were missing. Why zero?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Amber Alerts are not issued for every missing child. The alerts are used if there is enough concrete information that people should be alerted to look for when a child is kidnapped, such as make and model of a car, license number, or identity of the kidnapper. They are also issued only if there is reason to believe the child is in immediate danger.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Ahh gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky>>> Pizzagate. Voat if you want to be red pilled. I think we're slowly getting readied to have SOME of this come out. The very worst of the traffickers and elite inhuman monsters won't be charged but they'll make a big show of getting the small operators to have us be satisfied. Right now, Watch Ronan Farrow. The guy is a complete sham, from phony academic and journalist credentials he's going to be front and center " exposing" it while being part of it and steering the publics eye away from the real crimes. I think Trump has dirt on all this and that's his life insurance. But we as a country and society are in a death spiral and everything we take for granted could be swept away.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

the poster that mentioned the girl grabbed at the bus stop...I believe that was jaycee dugard from rural lake tahoe, ca.....her mom had the car and was out at the time Jaycee was walking down to the bus stop her step dad was watching her...a couple in a van grabbed her and her step dad hopped on his bike and tried to catch them.

she is straight up gangster

now worth 20,000,000

a tribute to human spirit

on another note some sicko doc was caught in bed with a teen boy yesterday.

It does amaze me that as sure as the clergy got a bad name and had to address the issues whats up with the medical profession?

It is not like each and everyone of us has heard a guy joke from time to time about becoming a gyno. then actually going to school. It has always amazed me that if you put a stethoscope and a white robe on a guy then people feel as though his sex drive is gone.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

now worth 20,000,000

It does amaze me that as sure as the clergy got a bad name and had to address the issues whats up with the medical profession?

It is not like each and everyone of us has heard a guy joke from time to time about becoming a gyno. then actually going to school. It has always amazed me that if you put a stethoscope and a white robe on a guy then people feel as though his sex drive is gone.

Sorry I have to speak up. I came to this thread to read about developments on Mollie Tibbetts from Iowa (terrible and I hope for the best), but instead what I've found are some pretty disturbing posts from you "howtonhawky" to be honest. No idea what you're talking about in what I've quoted above. There are billions of people in the world - and millions of terrible stories - and yet you find one random example of something awful that has happened in a certain profession and spin a conspiracy about it?

You seem somewhat disturbed and don't appear to be making much sense to the audience here. You may just want to step away from the thread to be frank. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
Not sure if I believe this. Looking at the Iowa amber alert page there are ZERO amber alerts out. Even though the article states past 10 days 20+ were missing. Why zero?

Amber alerts are issued for children 17 years old and younger. Mollie Tibbetts is 20 years old, she's not a minor so I don't believe that sort of alert would be broadcast?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ajax

Correct, she's not a child, just young. It wouldn't be an Amber Alert.

Sadly, missing cases and attracts of joggers are not exactly unheard of. On the percentages of missing people averages, time is short, hope she is found soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I've been lurking this site since 2005 and today I make my first post.

Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

The Franklin child prostitution ring allegations began in June 1988 in Omaha, Nebraska and attracted significant public and political interest until late 1990, when separate state and federal grand juries concluded that the allegations were unfounded and the ring was a "carefully crafted hoax."[1][2]

In 1988, authorities looked into allegations that prominent citizens of Nebraska, as well as high-level U.S. politicians, were involved in a child prostitution ring.[3] Alleged abuse victims were interviewed, who claimed that children in foster care were flown to the East Coast of the United States to be sexually abused at "bad parties".[4] The claims primarily centered on Lawrence E. King Jr., who ran the now defunct Franklin Community Federal Credit Union in Omaha, Nebraska, and alleged that the ring was "a cult of devil worshipers involved in the mutilation, sacrifice and cannibalism of numerous children".[3][5] Numerous conspiracy theories evolved, claiming that the alleged abuse was part of a widespread series of crimes including devil worship, cannibalism, drug trafficking, and CIA arms dealing.[3]

I remember reading an interview with a man who was kidnapped as a child by a politician in Nebraska and molested, but the courts declared he couldn't testify. Then the case was declared a hoax. Now a similar event is happening in Iowa.

edit on 1-8-2018 by NetTotality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're really not a decent human being.

Deep down you know it's true.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ajax

originally posted by: howtonhawky

now worth 20,000,000

Sorry I have to speak up. I came to this thread to read about developments on Mollie Tibbetts from Iowa (terrible and I hope for the best), but instead what I've found are some pretty disturbing posts from you "howtonhawky" to be honest. No idea what you're talking about in what I've quoted above. There are billions of people in the world - and millions of terrible stories - and yet you find one random example of something awful that has happened in a certain profession and spin a conspiracy about it?

You seem somewhat disturbed and don't appear to be making much sense to the audience here. You may just want to step away from the thread to be frank. Just my opinion.

I guess you just never know what you will find here.

Another poster pointed out to me about the case of jc dugard so i gave a retort to her post.

You must have missed all the other random post the thread is filled with where everyone went of on a pedo tangent.

I can some up my thoughts for you and that is that dozens of children have not went missing in the last two weeks as the article in the op states and it was an insinuative news article.

I can also state honestly that you ajax concern me by showing your lack of comprehension of my post and your ability to ignore the entire thread in favor of singling me out cause i state things that the msm ignores. Like it is legal in most states for children to marry and not all under age sex is rape. Those are facts that may or may not align with my personal feelings yet most are conditioned to jump the gun so to speak and ignore the facts in favor of a bad opinion of any one choosing to state the facts.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here's a local article from 5 years ago.

OMAHA (KPTM) - You might not think of Omaha as being a hotbed for the slave trade, but if you don't, think again.

There is evidence that hundreds of girls, some in their early teens are being sold as sex slaves in truck stops in our area.

edit on 1-8-2018 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I had a case just last night involving a young girl that was missing for over a week. She was found on the street involved in sex for drugs and money. She was being exploited by a man well over 40 and was clueless that she was being trafficked.

She thought of him as her boyfriend and she was doing what she was told. The sad thing is that these guys only use these young children as long as they can make money off of them. When the money stops flowing in, the outcome for these children is very bleak.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join