It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is definitely from Kenya....his own words

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: notsure1

No, he’s not. It’s heritage, that’s what he’s talking about.

Even if your Birther conspiracies were all true it wouldn’t matter because he’d still be an American citizen. You know, the Right was awfully silent about Ted Cruz, a man who was actually born in another country.

Cruz is a different story because his mother denounced her citizenship, and yes the issue was brought up a lot but it went away after his wife's connection to Ashley Madison and his "Jerky Boy" addiction. After that he was a none issue since he wasn't even close to being a frontrunner.

Yeah, Cruz's mother did become a Canadian before he was born from what I gathered. Cruz should never have been allowed to run for president. I do not know why the Republicans would have even let him on the ticket.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: rickymouse

So ... Kenyan Father.

Born in a Kenyan hospital ...

You get more rights if you are born on an international flight !

The laws governing this is pretty clear, he is a natural born citizen. I do not understand why the DNC did not state this when all the birther stuff was going on. Lots of political and military people have kids outside the USA when doing their jobs, even some elite people go to a different country to have their kid where their relatives are. Pregnant women sometimes figure they can go on vacation since they are on paternity leave so will go visit relatives or friends in a foreign country if they are a month or two off yet.

I see no problem with Obama running legally, I do see a problem with the lying that went on about this by the Democrats and other people though. The whole truth should have been stated.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

His father was Kenyan. Hence the Kenyan heritage. What part of that was difficult to understand?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

His father was Kenyan. Hence the Kenyan heritage. What part of that was difficult to understand?

Did you watch it? He says he is FROM Kenya.

Like I said earlier in the thread....when someone asks where you are from, do you roll with your heritage or where you are actually from?

My father is from a small town in GA...I dont say I am from there. My family traces back to Ireland. I dont say I'm from there either.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: highvein

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

No.
Not if she denounced her US citizenship .

I don't think Obama's momma (had to say it) renounced her citizenship. The discussion about that had to do with why Ted Cruz as a Canadian was different than Obama being born out of the country. Unless you have something about this we don't. I know she (Obama's Mother) was a huge commie, but she was still a citizen as far as I know.

Really ? I did not see that in the OP.
And Ted's case would by nature have been different
Canada allows for dual citizenship with the US. Indonesia (at the time , did not)
It is the only way that she could have stayed in Indonesia.
The potential reason Barry's grandma raised him ?
If you are going to "think" follow it through...
I knew when I saw someone had replied , it would be a feeble attempt at deflection.
Though I did feel I would actually read it and reply.

I'm not sure how or why you would think that I'm deflecting. There was a side discussion about Ted Cruz and how his situation was ignored while Obama's wasn't. All I did was expand upon as to why the two situations were different due to the parents status as US Citizens. It wouldn't matter if Ted was a Duel Citizen but what happened was that Ted's mother gave up her citizenship so nope, no duel citizenship she was only Canadian at the time of Teds birth.

Obama's mother didn't need to have Indonesian citizenship when she gave birth to Obama since according to records he was born in Kenya. As I said before I'm not sure if she gave up her citizenship as a US citizen at the time of Obamas birth. If you have records to show that then we can continue with this line of thinking, but without knowing if she did/didn't have that the line is just on hold.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

He was not born in Kenya. At the time of his birth the flight from Hawaii to Kenya took 48 hours and cost an exorbitant amount of money.

How are two college kids going to afford that flight and why would they do it when one of them is nine months pregnant? It makes even less sense when you know that they don't appear on any flight manifests as passengers.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Not only that but until the age of 23 Obama was a legal citizen of Kenya. So while his citizenship had been revoked by the time he was president an argument could still be made that he was "from" Kenya.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Trump said that he had sent people to Hawaii years ago. He boasted that people wouldn't believe what they were finding and then... crickets. Not a damn thing. Do you really think that this bloviatingly incompetent nincompoop with poor impulse control issues would have sat on evidence that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii for years?
If you do then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Like I said earlier in the thread....when someone asks where you are from, do you roll with your heritage or where you are actually from?

My father is from a small town in GA...I dont say I am from there. My family traces back to Ireland. I dont say I'm from there either.

So? I was born in England, but that doesn't make me English. My family is Welsh so therefore I am Welsh. Semantics.
All the proof says that Obama was born in Hawaii. The birth certificate, the notices in the local papers, everything.
Must we continue to beat this skeletal horse?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So? I was born in England, but that doesn't make me English. My family is Welsh so therefore I am Welsh. Semantics.
All the proof says that Obama was born in Hawaii. The birth certificate, the notices in the local papers, everything.
Must we continue to beat this skeletal horse?

Cool...you ARE Welsh...that is your heritage. Where are you from?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Pretty flimsy.

I "come from" Hungary but never set foot there

link   

Oh for the love of all that is Holy....

HE’S GIVING A SPEECH IN FREAKING KENYA AS SOMEONE WITH KENYAN HERITAGE!!!

His father was Kenyan. If your parent was full blood Cherokee and you were speaking to a group on their Reservation, you might just acknowledge that you were the first President from the Cherokee Nation...right?

Sheesh.

But of course. Use this to justify Birtherism and Obama Hatred Syndrome. You gots the OHS, baby.

🙄🤣🤣🤣😂🙂😐

link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: SaturnFX

It’s impossible to have misspoken if you’ve told the truth.

Agreed....like the first minute mark when he said his first trip to Kenya was at 27.

or oh...you were meaning when he was telling the kenyan audience he was a kenyan...much like how Bill O'Reilly is a irishman, etc.

No I’m referring to the part where he said “Three years ago I was speaking to you as the first American President to COME FROM Kenya.

I’m Irish but I didn’t COME FROM Ireland.

By the way I’m referencing the video posted in the OP just like everyone else is or should be.

It's no use. Logic defies these people. He's speaking about his heritage... LOL

I ALWAYS tell people I'm from Lithuania by way of Pennsylvania...

So he misspoke.

Like I said just because I am Irish doesn’t mean I came from Ireland. He misspoke. You are the one with flawed logic.

So his wife misspoke when she said, in a separate speech, he is from Kenya?

I don't know why people are so quick to defend a politician, as if he has your best interests at heart

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Oh for the love of all that is Holy....

HE’S GIVING A SPEECH IN FREAKING KENYA AS SOMEONE WITH KENYAN HERITAGE!!!

His father was Kenyan. If your parent was full blood Cherokee and you were speaking to a group on their Reservation, you might just acknowledge that you were the first President from the Cherokee Nation...right?

Sheesh.

But of course. Use this to justify Birtherism and Obama Hatred Syndrome. You gots the OHS, baby.

🙄🤣🤣🤣😂🙂😐

Michele says Barack is from Kenya

I'm going to keep posting this, you guys can ignore it all you want

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

He was not born in Kenya. At the time of his birth the flight from Hawaii to Kenya took 48 hours and cost an exorbitant amount of money.

How are two college kids going to afford that flight and why would they do it when one of them is nine months pregnant? It makes even less sense when you know that they don't appear on any flight manifests as passengers.

His certificate of birth was from Kenya, his Certificate of live birth was from Hawaii.
A Birth Certificate is given if the birth was witnessed by a doctor or midwife, and is given out in the country where the birth takes place.
A Certificate of Live birth can be given in the US to a baby born out of the country but has been observed as being alive at the time of the form being signed. A Certificate of Live birth is needed to obtain a Socail Security number if a Birth Certificate was not issued due to the birth taking place outside if the US.

So if Obama is correct about where he was born, then the evidence of his Birth Certificate being issued by Kenya, and a Certificate of Live Birth being issued by the state of Hawaii would stand as correct. Since he has claimed on many ocations that he was born in Kenya, and his Certificate of Live Birth was from Hawaii then we can assume that at least in this point he is telling the truth. As long as his mother was a US Citizen there shouldn't be an issue with him being a US citizen and being able to be President of the United States.

The concerning point here is why he and the DNC would lie to the American people about this whole affair, the two people who ended up dead because of the investigation into this matter, and will he be trying to use this fact to deflect any wrong doing that may come up in the very near future?

edit on 25-7-2018 by Guyfriday because: Removed a wierd typo

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

From what I read, she stayed there about a month after he was born. There were records provided of her flight, I cannot remember if Obama's father came back at that time with her. If you are looking at that exact time, you will not find it, she went there for about two or three months if I remember right. That article came with input from information from someone who knew his father in Kenya. Someone who was proud that Obama was president and who wanted to try to show that he was a US citizen. The information in that article was Pro-Obama in nature.

Back when Obama was born, there were sketchy records kept about things like that, no computers, just paper records that were kept for maybe seven to ten years. Medical records were not well kept back then either, even twenty years ago, records were purged in five to seven years. Seven years was the max many records had to be kept. In some cases, even today seven years is the max.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CymaticA
a reply to: kurthall

So Michelle Obama saying "his home country in Kenya" means nothing to you?

Everyone will say he's talking about his heritage...

I have travelled all over and have yet to meet anyone that says they came from wherever their heritage is...they say where they are actually from.

Your subjective standard of “everybody I know” is rather...well...lame. He’s got half-siblings there in Kenya. He is their guest. He claims his father’s and his mother’s Heritage. He was born in Hawaii to an American mother. His father is 100% Kenyan. Should he insult his family and distance himself? Should he disavow his family because someone might parse his words and take them out of rightful context to Attack him?

No. You all will attack him no matter what he says or does. I doubt he cares that you misinterpret him at every possible opportunity.

Enjoy the darkness.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I have travelled all over and have yet to meet anyone that says they came from wherever their heritage is...they say where they are actually from.

Your subjective standard of “everybody I know” is rather...well...lame. He’s got half-siblings there in Kenya. He is their guest. He claims his father’s and his mother’s Heritage. He was born in Hawaii to an American mother. His father is 100% Kenyan. Should he insult his family and distance himself? Should he disavow his family because someone might parse his words and take them out of rightful context to Attack him?

No. You all will attack him no matter what he says or does. I doubt he cares that you misinterpret him at every possible opportunity.

Enjoy the darkness.

So...where are you from?

I am from Georgia. Atlanta specifically.

Have YOU ever had anyone you've asked say where their family heritage was from with someone specifically asking where their family heritage was based?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Enjoy the darkness.

If what you say is true, then could you also explain away the Birth Certificate issued by the Government of Kenya (the one that his half-brother posted on the internet) ?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

He doesn't have a Kenyan birth certificate. That hoax has been debunked for close to a decade at this point.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join