It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is definitely from Kenya....his own words

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

The Kenyan "birth certificate" says he was born in 1964. So if there's a memo from 1961 saying he was born in 1961 that proves the Kenyan "birth certificate" is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
At least the OP called him Obama and not Hussein, like the other alt right people here do

progress is being made.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

#KennyBanyafromKenyaforPrez

'

edit on 25-7-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: OBamakennyafromBaniaforPrez

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The Kenyan "birth certificate" says he was born in 1964. So if there's a memo from 1961 saying he was born in 1961 that proves the Kenyan "birth certificate" is a hoax.

And? The claim that the kenyan certificate is real is different from the claim he was born in kenya. May be born there, may be not.

And note what I said was the memo itself could be fake. But there are reasons to believe the kenya certificate is fake. What I've heard is the american certificate Obama presented had many anomalies and was fake too.
edit on 25-7-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I see...so Hussein is his stage actors name maybe?

wiki
Barack Hussein Obama II is an American attorney and politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from January 20, 2009, to January 20, 2017.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

As Cohen's attorney says, "tapes don't lie!".

THE audio TAPE says Trump was discussing paying-off somebody.

THE video TAPE shows Obama admitting he was born in Kenya.

-Then End.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
At least the OP called him Obama and not Hussein, like the other alt right people here do

progress is being made.

What annoys me is the way they use it, they use it in a way to suggest that he is hiding that he is a Muslim, as if he should be ashamed of the name, the use it because it reminds people of a certain other man called Hussein and some I have even seen use it as if its some kind of racial slur to call him "hussein".

Its what they seem to imply when they use his middle name that I take issue with.
edit on 25-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I see...so Hussein is his stage actors name maybe?

wiki
Barack Hussein Obama II is an American attorney and politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from January 20, 2009, to January 20, 2017.

No it’s the name the Muslim haters on this board use

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So he was born in Kenya but there's no birth certificate? The government forged this memo even though it was a small part of a single FOIA request that wasn't focused even focused on Obama? Ann traveled the 48 hours to Kenya right before she was about to give birth without the government having any record of her traveling? There are even more ridiculous questions that need answers if one is to believe he was born in Kenya.

Why would Obama, his parents, or the government go to the trouble of covering up his Kenyan birth for decades when it wouldn't matter in the slightest? He is still a natural born citizen regardless of where he was born.

Occam's Razor. The most simple solution is that he was born in Honolulu. To believe that he was born in Kenya requires too many jumps in logic and just makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not only does it demonstrate xenophobia but also intellectual laziness. They focus in on the Hussein because there was that dictator in the Middle East with the last name Hussein, completely ignorant of the fact that Barack is also an Arabic name.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It’s a slur on his name, you are correct and it slips through the mods normally top notch work here

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yes used to it’s similarity to Saddam Hussein

This birther stuff is so funny

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It’s a slur on his name, you are correct and it slips through the mods normally top notch work here

I see it a lot on ATS, its just a sly surreptitious way of sending the message to fellow haters that they too also think that the black dude is a Muslim and with that kind of heritage had no right being POTUS.

Its a small but vocal minority who think this way.

The problem is that its such a big social taboo these days to openly expresses racist views that they have to hide behind such devices to still express their hatred that black man was POTUS without actually coming right out and saying it.

They play with words but the message is the same.

I dont envy the mods, can't exactly reprimand a member for using his middle name regardless of what the meaning may be behind it.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Let's not forget that his grandma died right before she was gonna speak out.

At least that is what was being reported on ats at the time.

On the other hand why would trump miss the opportunity to take a victory lap after he got in office and seen the truth if it exist at the level of the potus. Lately i have my doubts.

Seems like the kinda subject that would be addressed late nite on twitter after a helping of coveffe during the height of the mueller pressure.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

His family and his heritage lies in Kenya. His grandmother, aunts and uncles brothers and sisters, cousins, et al, are in Kenya. He is a Kenyan-American, who was born in Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

progress is being made.

That would be because I am not alt right.

And as you can watch over and over in the entire speech....I didnt say he was from Kenya...he did.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

His family and his heritage lies in Kenya. His grandmother, aunts and uncles brothers and sisters, cousins, et al, are in Kenya. He is a Kenyan-American, who was born in Hawaii.

My family is all over the US...I have never said I'm from Missouri, Texas, North Carolina, etc...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Alt Right!

Because nazi,white nationalist,racist doesn't insult people good enough.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

My family is all over the US...I have never said I'm from Missouri, Texas, North Carolina, etc...

Then you would be one of the rare people who don't mention where they originally are from. Some people say something like this "I live in Texas but am originally from North Carolina" or athlete, politician...etc wins election, trophy...etc in a certain state or city they are not from and will state "I make North Carolina proud by winning OR It must make North Carolina Proud to see one of their own up here...etc" .
edit on 25-7-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

Not true. It takes more than just one parent who is a US citizen.

For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for 10 years prior to the person’s birth, at least five of which were after the age of 14 for the person to acquire U.S. citizenship at birth.
Other factors may also apply.

lin k

Ann Dunham was born November 29, 1942. On November 29, 1961 she would have fulfilled the "5 years after age 14" requirement for citizenship by acquisition. However, obama was born on August 4, 1961. Ann Dunham was not a citizen resident of the US for 5 years after the age of 14 at the time of his birth.

His citizenship could only be attained via birth on US soil under those circumstances.
edit on 25-7-2018 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join