It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is definitely from Kenya....his own words

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I've never seen any of that info. On the other hand there was a really good thread someone posted on here back in the day that laid out exactly why it would have been impossible for Obama to have been born in Kenya. I'll see if I can hunt it down.
edit on 7/25/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

According to Fact-check the “Kenyan Birth Certificate” is a big fake. But whatever.

Why is it fake? Well here you go.

The document is dated 17 February 1964 and a bears a legend identifying it as having been issued by the “Republic of Kenya,” but Kenya (a former British colony) didn’t officially adopt that name until 12 December 1964. In February 1964, it was known as the Dominion of Kenya.

The listed age of Barack Obama’s father is incorrect. (Barack Obama Sr. was born in 1936 and therefore would have been 24 or 25 years old at the time of Barack Jr.’s birth, not 26 as shown on the document.)

Mombasa is very far (several hundred miles) away from the part of Kenya in which Barack Obama Sr.’s family lived. Even if Barack Obama’s parents and family had wanted to travel away from their home so his birth could take place at hospital facilities within a large city, they would likely have set out for the much closer city of Nairobi.

This was dug up by Orly Taitz. 🙄

Link

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
IF Trump is a Russian Puppet.

Then Obama is Kenyan.

Just like Bush invaded Iraq to make Cheney and Halliburton rich.

And ELVIS has left the building.

End transmission.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

He doesn't have a Kenyan birth certificate. That hoax has been debunked for close to a decade at this point.

Has it, or has it just been said to be proven a HOAX? The issue I see here is that Obama continues to push Kenya as his place of birth, and that evidence shows that this may be true, on the opposite side of this is just supporters of his telling us that he was born in the US. So who do we believe the person who keeps claiming to be from Kenya, or supporters that say different?

Just to clearify my stance on this (this isn't directed at you, I just feel that it needs clearifying);

I never really bought into the whole birther thing, it always came off as a red-herring, but now that he's out of office and I'm free to poke around I'm not so sure about it. From everything that I have seen though, there is no reason to believe that he shouldn't have legally been able to be President of the Unitied States, but as I stated before there really needs to be a modern interpitation on the rules of being allowed to be President given that in the modern world global travel is more commen than it was when the US Constitution was written.

originally posted by: AboveBoard

According to Fact-check the “Kenyan Birth Certificate” is a big fake. But whatever.

Why is it fake? Well here you go.

The document is dated 17 February 1964 and a bears a legend identifying it as having been issued by the “Republic of Kenya,” but Kenya (a former British colony) didn’t officially adopt that name until 12 December 1964. In February 1964, it was known as the Dominion of Kenya.

The listed age of Barack Obama’s father is incorrect. (Barack Obama Sr. was born in 1936 and therefore would have been 24 or 25 years old at the time of Barack Jr.’s birth, not 26 as shown on the document.)

Mombasa is very far (several hundred miles) away from the part of Kenya in which Barack Obama Sr.’s family lived. Even if Barack Obama’s parents and family had wanted to travel away from their home so his birth could take place at hospital facilities within a large city, they would likely have set out for the much closer city of Nairobi.

This was dug up by Orly Taitz. 🙄

Link

Has there been any further digging into this, or is snopes good enough for people? I ask since there is enough open air there to lead questions about this whole mess. Issues like why would his half-brother be providing evidence of Obama being born in Kenya, why would Obama repeatedly state that he was from Kenya, his wife even backed up his statement, and of course how long before his election to the Presidency did this Birth Certificate pop up? There could be a real certificate and a fake one, which was used when he applied for college, which was used when he ran for city government?

See what I mean, it's cloudy at best. Again I'm not saying that he didn't have a right to be elected President, but rather why would he muddy the waters on this?
edit on 25-7-2018 by Guyfriday because: edited due to late response

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Did he misspeak?

What did he say?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Check AboveBoard's above post outlining the discrepancies in the Kenyan "birth certificate."

Meanwhile, there's actually a memo dated August 31, 1961 from INS that states Barack Obama Sr. had a son named Barack Obama II born in Honolulu on August 4, 1961. Do you really think the government would be going out of their way to cover up Obama's birth location just weeks after he was born?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Check AboveBoard's above post outlining the discrepancies in the Kenyan "birth certificate."

Meanwhile, there's actually a memo dated August 31, 1961 from INS that states Barack Obama Sr. had a son named Barack Obama II born in Honolulu on August 4, 1961. Do you really think the government would be going out of their way to cover up Obama's birth location just weeks after he was born?

I addressed that in an edit on my post, as a late response.

The Honolulu issue is an odd duck in this. There was a bit of Communist connection going on at the time in Hawaii, and a simple issue of a payoff could have been done. While I would like to think that this didn't happen, I didn't poke around Hawaii for this and can offer no evidence to the thought.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The Honolulu issue is an odd duck in this. There was a bit of Communist connection going on at the time in Hawaii, and a simple issue of a payoff could have been done. While I would like to think that this didn't happen, I didn't poke around Hawaii for this and can offer no evidence to the thought.

All the more interesting that his folks are said to have met in a Russian language class in Hawaii....

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

Nice so if Putin came over and impregnated an American his son could become our president.
Would he back him?
Go Putin Jr!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Guyfriday

All the more interesting that his folks are said to have met in a Russian language class in Hawaii....

Not really, His mother was a communist party member so her taking Russian isn't surprising.

I think that she may have paid somebody to get the Certificate of Live Birth for Obama not because she was trying to undermine anyone, but rather because of the political climate at the time she might have felt that as a communist, her son might have been denied citizenship. I know that wouldn't have been the case, but again given the world at the time she might have thought that.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

So the Obamas flew 48 hours to Kenya while Ann was fit to burst. They then drove hours out of their way to give birth in Mombasa even though Nairobi would have been much more convenient. They then managed to pay off the right people in America to doctor up a fake birth certificate and have it in place in the few weeks between Obama's birth and the INS memo. Oh yeah, and they would have had to have managed that while still in Kenya since nobody is going to allow a three week old on a 48 hour flight.

What part of that narrative makes any sense whatsoever?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So the Obamas flew 48 hours to Kenya while Ann was fit to burst. They then drove hours out of their way to give birth in Mombasa even though Nairobi would have been much more convenient. They then managed to pay off the right people in America to doctor up a fake birth certificate and have it in place in the few weeks between Obama's birth and the INS memo. Oh yeah, and they would have had to have managed that while still in Kenya since nobody is going to allow a three week old on a 48 hour flight.

What part of that narrative makes any sense whatsoever?

Where did you get the timeline?

Did it ever occure to you that in the 1960's being a Communist American wasn't as popular as it is today, and many of them did things like forging papers and work underground (not letterly, but figuritively) so keeping that in mind, your scenario falls apart since the information handed out as corrupted at the source. Again not for any kind of undermine the government purpose, but rather because a parent wanted to make sure that their kid was rightfully a US Citizen.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The lie could actually be totally different.

I recall theories that Barack Obama Sr. was not even his real father. The marriage was pretty much a sham. They never lived together, as I recall. The theory was that Barack's father was somebody else totally, and to avoid shame as an unwed mother, Ann Dunham's family paid Sr. to be her "husband". Sr. was a poor foreigner who needed money, and the sham marriage gave him excuses to extend his stay. He had a wife back in Kenya.

Maybe the former president's lineage is not even from Kenya at all?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Ah. So something as hoax-y as this needs further investigation?

Knock yourself out. If you find a reputable source that conflicts with their finding, do let us know. And I mean something beyond a right-wing blog or Alex Jones — something beyond opinion as well. A solid source.

Have fun.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The timeline comes from the fact that Obama was born August 4, 1961 and the memo is dated August 31, 1961. So that only gives a few weeks for your narrative to occur. It should be noted that this memo wasn't written on friendly terms. Starting in at least 1961 the INS were monitoring Obama Sr. because of his "playboy ways," multiple marriages, and interracial relationships. They were so disturbed by his relationship with Dunham that they conspired with Harvard in 1964 to get him out of the country.

So Obama Sr. was a big enough person of interest for INS that they had him being monitored and even conspired with a university to get him out of the country since they had no legal grounds to deport him, but they didn't notice that he left the country and had a child overseas before returning to the US?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: SaturnFX

It’s impossible to have misspoken if you’ve told the truth.

Agreed....like the first minute mark when he said his first trip to Kenya was at 27.

or oh...you were meaning when he was telling the kenyan audience he was a kenyan...much like how Bill O'Reilly is a irishman, etc.

No I’m referring to the part where he said “Three years ago I was speaking to you as the first American President to COME FROM Kenya.

I’m Irish but I didn’t COME FROM Ireland.

By the way I’m referencing the video posted in the OP just like everyone else is or should be.

It's no use. Logic defies these people. He's speaking about his heritage... LOL

I ALWAYS tell people I'm from Lithuania by way of Pennsylvania...

So he misspoke.

Like I said just because I am Irish doesn’t mean I came from Ireland. He misspoke. You are the one with flawed logic.

He misspoke? Ah, yeah. I forgetfully say I’m from Lithuania all of the time. Lol.

I misunderstood your post sorry

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Where you from Obama?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This has been long ago debunked, even Trump now admits that Obama is actually American

I'm pretty sure that trump is just giving lip service to the idea and that he still believes that Obama is from Africa.

Yeah I agree with this.

Trump hates Obama and I personally also believe that he would still like to be beating on about how the last POTUS wasn't even American.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Yes high school civics if you paid attention any child born to a us citizen anywhere in the world is a citizen of the United States.
It does not matter if he born in Kenya or Honolulu if his mama was a citizen then he too is one. Not that I like him because I don't worst voting mistake I ever made was when I voted for his first term.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The timeline comes from the fact that Obama was born August 4, 1961 and the memo is dated August 31, 1961. So that only gives a few weeks for your narrative to occur. It should be noted that this memo wasn't written on friendly terms. Starting in at least 1961 the INS were monitoring Obama Sr. because of his "playboy ways," multiple marriages, and interracial relationships. They were so disturbed by his relationship with Dunham that they conspired with Harvard in 1964 to get him out of the country.

So Obama Sr. was a big enough person of interest for INS that they had him being monitored and even conspired with a university to get him out of the country since they had no legal grounds to deport him, but they didn't notice that he left the country and had a child overseas before returning to the US?

Two things, first the administration seems even compromised the deepstate, faking memo dates is not out of possibility. That said, if we're talking about the possibility of fake birth certificate, the actual age of a person comes into question.

I've known people who've had birth certificates which say they've just been born years after their birth while being toddlers. That is even ten year olds can receive birth certificates saying they've just been born, a decade after birth.
edit on 25-7-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join