It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

The President and First Lady are going to Joint Air Base to meet the arrival of his body. That's so wonderful of them to pay their respects.

breaking911.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It also said that he passed away surrounded by immediate family and colleagues. correct me if I am wrong but, doesn't a stroke take you pretty fast. Would their be time to gather family and colleagues? and is it customary for SS agents to take their family on assignment with them?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm already wearing my snorkel.

Are we ready for the flood everyone?

Apparently, DC is literally flooding right now, due to unusually heavy rain.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That’s NOT what I’ve been told. He passed away at the hotel from a stroke INSIDE a hotel room after getting off his shift. Taken to hospital where he was pronounced, colleagues there, kids no, wife? Getting conflicting info on her presence, I’m waiting for more info. I’ll update if/when I get it! This isn’t making sense.
edit on 18-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I trust your source over a news article. Just implying that I also think it doesn't make sense
edit on 18-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sounds like a fortuitous time to finish draining the swamp.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Seriously you need to stop. You’re level of disrespect to this Marine and SS agent is not tolerable. Go away! We are not disgracing him by pondering if things are going on behind the scenes. Just off the convo I had with my brother leads me to feel something else happened. This man Nole was EXTREMELY healthy. Total health nut, superb physical condition, young man.

Healthy people die, amazing you don’t know that

What disrespect was I showing to this secret service agent?

I am pointing out the fact his death is being used here, if anything you are not respecting his family in pushing out a theory he was killed as to set a warning to POTUS in Scotland

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
To say that Trump is a traitor or treasonous, or that Putin declared war on the US, is to also inadvertently announce how badly they DO NOT WANT the truth to come out.

It's that simple.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I do know that, people also have nefarious things happen to them.

Nobody is pushing that theory. Just that it COULD be a reality. This is a conspiracy site so it makes sense to bring that up as a long shot possibility.

You’re being disrespectful by continue to jump into these threads and go antiQ, then jumping on this as not being a conspiracy without zero proof that it isn’t (which nobody said it was just pondering the possibility) if you don’t agree with this whole Q thing then WHY do you keep wasting your limited time on earth coming here? Millions of things you could choose to do in life and yet here you are. Wasting your time.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: XAnarchistX

It actually is. Communism lowers the standard of living of everyone but the ruling class. Cue WW3 and then only power left is the very top. Like the Dark Ages. Context helps when reading. Communism in a nutshell does not lead to the kings and queens. Obviously. For their purpose it would.

Haha, yes, and it highlights what a strange combo the British Royals and Anarcho-Communists are as allies.

edit on 18-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: they both want a free ride...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

He was a Secret Service Agent protecting the President. There's nothing wrong with questioning the official story. He could have died preventing an assasination attempt that they don't want to make public. We may never know, but he died a hero either way.

The story i read said he had a stroke and died later, so..that would explain how his family had time to get there and see him before he passed away.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Millions of things you could choose to do in life and yet here you are. Wasting your time.

That cuts both ways. Why are you wasting your time on this whole Q thing when the biggest thing it seems to have created is a t-shirt niche.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

if you don’t agree with this whole Q thing then WHY do you keep wasting your limited time on earth coming here?

Oh, he does.

He's so worried that we're reaching the truth that he keeps spending his time trying to influence people to abandon the Q matter.

What a waste of time.

(post by vinifalou removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

This is not only a pro Q thread, if you have a problem with that inform the mods and see if they can make it pro or go to another alt tech site

This is Russian propaganda, the rotting foundations of this putrid conspiracy theory comes from the depravity of the Pizzagate muck spreading campaign designed to paint the democrats as child abusers while Trump had his Epstein moment the media were reporting about.

perfect smokescreen for Russia as well, with people following this Russian problems remain in the dark

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So, from a prosecutorial standpoint, all of the U1 transactions are in-play as far as the Russian criminal and tax courts are concerned?

Wow.

Do you think Soros will bus in some protesters?

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
It woke up millions of people to the corruption being exposed at the government and the previous administration that was once called a "conspiracy theory".

Yawn. Millions already knew and nothing changed. A few million more won't make a difference when all they do is share memes and buy a t-shirt.

If you don't like that, then you should just buy a ticket to gitmo with them.

The ship will leave soon.

Don't miss it.

I'm betting it doesn't. Everyone says time will tell but overlook the fact that a year and a half in and still GITMO tours is not operational.
edit on 18-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And vote.
The one thing we can do.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes it would cut both ways, you nailed that one
I continue to come here because there are things that have lined up between work and Q, as well as these threads and Q posts. Lol t shirts & bumper stickers.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join