It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I posted the slate link, because I thought the wording of the headline was funny compared to the Bloomberg article. Slate used Rosenstein "allowed" Trump to decide, while Bloomberg stated that Trump directed Rosenstein. I doubt Rosenstein "allows" Trump to do anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Lib publication said today that #WalkAway from Dem Party is being run by a Russian BOT attempting to effect the November 2018 election.

Of course they did. It's an existinal threat to the Democratic Party. It's obviously "The Russians". They sound like Giorgio Tsoukalos on Ancient Aliens.

It must be really having success, if the Left is screaming "RUSSIA" at the movement.

CNN to the RESCUE:

Russian bots are using #WalkAway to try to wound Dems in midterms

www.cnn.com... A04&utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=link
edit on 18-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Why did Ted Kennedy ask the soviets for help in defeating Reagan?

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here is what the Soviets had to say about it.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

dammit.

have we been playing humanisone this whole time?
i want my money back John G.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pretty sure I’m still not a Russian bot and I’m a user that posts that hash often

It’s amazing how there was no collusion and yet that’s the Crux of all the smears against those who back Trump.

We are Russian bots. Pro Russia bla bla bla.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
On the top of Foxnews.com now:

Geo rge Soros calls Obama 'greatest disappointment,' says he doesn't 'particularly want to be a Democrat'

New York billionaire George Soros said former President Barack Obama was his “greatest disappointment,” during a wide-ranging interview with the New York Times published on Tuesday, while also appearing to distance himself from partisan politics.

Ouch.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

No Russian roots here either but am related to Henry Every . . . Arhhhh . . . "The King of Pirates"

and no the treasures didn't trickle down the family tree lol

edit on 7182018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 7182018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

If the government does not have to spend one trillion a year militarizing the world, one trillion a year on CIA projects and other black opps, and has balanced, fair trade deals with every country, the government (as it has before) can run on the money from tariffs and taxes from companies. And that's bad why???

I have wondered if this is his goal. As you know and stated, this is how it was done before. That is before the Fed. I am sure he is well aware the Fed,s 100 year charter ran out 5 years ago and was never renewed. He can negotiate.

A couple of years ago, the official site of the Federal Reserve, switched from a .org address, to a .gov address. I did not thoroughly inspect the site at the time. But, from casual checking of a few areas, it appeared identical to when it was .org.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: EbbNFlow

So what do we think was in the soccer ball gift?

Interdimensional Portal !?!? ;o)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Seems like a theater to me.

Maybe they're trying to distance themselves from the idea of the Deep State.

It's getting pretty public these days.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

It contains an CIRCUS™ FLEX NFC microchip, another board member alreay said those do not contain much. The manufacturer states this: "each ball generates a unique identifier, unlocking exclusive content and information for the user."

Hall Turner was claiming Trump got 160TB of data and you need a decryptor. But I think it's something along that line...
edit on 18-7-2018 by Moravec because: typo

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
On the top of Foxnews.com now:

Geo rge Soros calls Obama 'greatest disappointment,' says he doesn't 'particularly want to be a Democrat'

New York billionaire George Soros said former President Barack Obama was his “greatest disappointment,” during a wide-ranging interview with the New York Times published on Tuesday, while also appearing to distance himself from partisan politics.

Ouch.

Soros is the mouthpiece for the Rothschilds.
Sounds like things are fracturing in the upper echelon of the cabal.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

dammit.

have we been playing humanisone this whole time?
i want my money back John G.

The current "back-and-forth" = Nash Equilibrium x 1000

Horus had a "falcon," but WHY?

Mind you, the absence of light catalyzes gestation.

Think about that.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

It amazes me the cognitive disconnect between reality and la la land that those who believe the Russian narrative have to deal with.

I pity them. This isn’t politics it is election propaganda and the Left fell for what the Russians were spinning.
I wish more would wake up and realize what’s going on. They don’t need to be pro Trump, turn Republican or whatever. Nothing about them changes at all, except for knowing the truth.

The Left believes that Russia meddled in the election. I agree with that 100%.
Let me break this down for those of you on the fence or just aren’t fully realizing what has been going on:

The Left fully supports HRC PAYING FOR & using Fusion to literally get RUSSIAN sourced PROPAGANDA from Steele to be used as their opposition research.

The Left is then A O K with HRC and others to shop that RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA to their friends in the MSM, allow FBI/DOJ/Intel pals to then also use RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA to be used to illegally spy on, malign and slander Americans and Trump & his family & some of those in his administration.

The Left then has the ridiculous notion, in the face of overwhelmingly ZERO evidence of the Russian+ Trump Collusion, to then scream that Russia is dividing us (TRUTH!), Russia stole the election (LIE!), Russia wanted Trump (half lie, they wanted either option for equal division in outcome).

Those on the Left. Listen to yourselves.

You’re right. Russia did meddle. They gave BUNK info to Steele and your DNC in collusion with HRC chose to use the Russian misinformation on you all.

You are the election meddling.you are the interference you so desperately cling to as your rally against Trump. Wake up and #WalkAway

ThanQ for the truth patriots.
edit on 18-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Does having Russian nesting dolls make one a Russian Bot ?

LOL.... my identity was challenged in a different way when I ran into my 1st "gender-less" bathroom yesterday, last time I looked I had a Gender !
There was NO way I was going to follow in the big, burly Man that walked in there 1st, it would have been totally embarrassing for both of us !

Dash requested that rather then send him a bottle I give some $ to the most "broke ass" person I knew and write a Q link on the money, lol, I wrote it on the envelope instead. It will be given to a very hard working single Mom inside a new purse full of "girly" goodies, with $50 bucks inside the envelope. Just have to figure out how to do it anonymously now ?

Have a Great Day Guys.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Has anyone added up everything in brackets in all of qanon posts from beginning to end or vice versa to see if it makes a big message?

I thought one of the last messages said

"look there, or [here], or there
the answers are behind you"

It makes me think, look in the brackets,
BEHIND YOU....(in past posts?)

Put them in a square, and see if there are "bible codes" in there.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I do flirt with a super hot Russian lady that frequents my restaurant. She even taught me some not safe for work phrases. Wonder what that makes me?

Maybe I'm to blame.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join