It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Watch the wifes..,. Was conspicuous enough to mention in article so .. Michelle missing from visit

The visiting former president jetted into the country on Sunday, July 15 and his wife's absence was quite conspicuous Read more: www.tuko.co.ke...

Putin visiting soon after Obama .... Russia sems to deal a lot with Kenya

BRICS summit

I expect Kenya probably doesn't have a very progressive view of transvestites.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Guardian:

Elon Musk calls Diver in Thai Cave rescue a "pedo" in baseless attack

Elon Musk came under fire on Sunday after launching an extraordinary attack on a British diver who helped rescue the boys trapped in a flooded cave in Thailand, baselessly calling him a “pedo” on Twitter and then doubling down.

Does Musk know something we dont?

Musk is a bit unhinged these days. Lots of warning signs about Tesla are starting to surface.

Unless we find reason to think otherwise, I would write this off as Musk lashing out due to stress.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
twitter.com...

what is the meaning of this?
Elon Musk is such a funny guy

Wrote in Grimoire, joined Fellowship

ETA: it appears to me to be the charter book of "The Royal Society"
edit on 7 16 2018 by dashen because: royalll rooooyaaaaaalllll

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

And ego.

He probably didn't appreciate his mini sub getting dissed and his efforts to inject himself into the rescue operation being rejected.

He's always been very full of himself as far as I can tell.

He seriously needs a big ol slice of humble pie.

If it weren't for you and I subsidizing all his pet projects we probably would not know his name.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mattis is by far the greatest man I’ve ever met and served under. Extremely wise, unbelievably caring, patriotic and man of few words.

Having him as our SecDef is vital in these times.
The intolerance and anti-American Left hate him because they know he is a great man who lives and breathes for America.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Deep state desperation showing when you have Hillary Clinton tweeting a direct question at Donald Trump. What is she so afraid of?

Hillary Clinton ✔ @HillaryClinton

Great World Cup. Question for President Trump as he meets Putin: Do you know which team you play for

www.foxnews.com...

HRC rarely directs a comment directly to Trump. We know which team you play for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

She's just making it worse for herself. That quite alright with me.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Published on Jul 15, 2018
Eyes Wide Shut was not the movie Kubrick intended audiences to see. The studio cut 24 minutes from the film, and just few days later, the legendary filmmaker was dead. What was in those 24 minutes? And what happens at the REAL masked parties? Join me as we infiltrate the bizarre hidden world of the Satanic elite!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Maybe you don't understand the difference between people "Organising" for an event and an Organisation?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Alright, so that includes, The Police, The State/Government, the Alt-Right and extremists Right groups you always seem to fail to include

agree?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Of course, Look at ELF and ALF, there has always been infiltrators from the State to other opposing views etc

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

"HRC rarely directs a comment directly to Trump. We know which team you play for Hillary."

Maybe because they are still family friends

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hillary Trolling Trump ..... LOL .... must be trying to hide in plain sight

Lets not forget (10/17/17)

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

But FBI, Energy Department and court documents reviewed by The Hill show the FBI in fact had gathered substantial evidence well before the committee’s decision that Vadim Mikerin — the main Russian overseeing Putin’s nuclear expansion inside the United States — was engaged in wrongdoing starting in 2009.

Then-Attorney General Eric Holder was among the Obama administration officials joining Hillary Clinton on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States at the time the Uranium One deal was approved. Multiple current and former government officials told The Hill they did not know whether the FBI or DOJ ever alerted committee members to the criminal activity they uncovered.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The investigation was ultimately supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, an Obama appointee who now serves as President Trump’s deputy attorney general, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, now the deputy FBI director under Trump, Justice Department documents show.

“Not providing information on a corruption scheme before the Russian uranium deal was approved by U.S. regulators and engage appropriate congressional committees has served to undermine U.S. national security interests by the very people charged with protecting them,” he said. “The Russian efforts to manipulate our American political enterprise is breathtaking.”

edit on 7162018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Buah! Putin and Trump calling out Soros!! In front of the whole world! Also telling Meuller to send his investigators over and question the 14 agents themselves! TODAY IS F**CKING HISTORIC!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rougeskut
Buah! Putin and Trump calling out Soros!! In front of the whole world! Also telling Meuller to send his investigators over and question the 14 agents themselves! TODAY IS F**CKING HISTORIC!

Wha?? Anyone have a link for this?

Eta: I read that there was a reporter from The Nation ( a Soros linked rag ) that got thrown out of the press conference for being disruptive.
😂
edit on 16-7-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
All over Twatter

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well this is quoted from Bannon's interview with Farage.

Bannon wasn't kidding!!!!!!

Today is Nucking Futs!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I wish Trump would have said in response to trusting the FBI:

"Why the hell would I trust an agency who is using a fake dossier to run a corrupt investigation against me, while letting Hillary Clinton off without even a smack on the wrist? Why would I trust an agency who had people conducting investigations into me, while letting Hillary Clinton off scott free, who were sending texts message to each other proclaiming they would never let me be president? NO, I DO NOT TRUST THE FBI!"

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rougeskut

Indeed it is...historic!

John O. Brennan is scared $#!+less! His tweet reeks of PANIC!!

Can't wait to find out what traitorous JB did.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

We know which team you play for Hillary.

I'm not so sure about that... Well, except that we know Hillary plays for Team Hillary. But I'm not sure that Team Hillary is also Team Democrats. And I'm definitely sure it's not Team Obama!

When Trump and Hillary troll each other, I often get the very distinct feeling that it's an inside joke between them. Maybe it's just the two of them playing on their "previous" friendship... or maybe it's not "previous" at all... but I get the very strong feeling there's more to it than meets the eye.

Just presume for a moment that Hillary decided -- perhaps for revenge, perhaps for self-preservation, perhaps to clear the competition for Chelsea, for whatever reason -- to tell her old friend Trump where all the Democratic corpses are buried... presume that Hillary has been whispering in Trump's ear since even before the election... At some point, her internal polling would have told her she wasn't going to win. Hillary's smart enough to see the writing on the wall. At the very least, once she officially lost, she knew had to do something...

From that perspective, it puts their trolling in a whole new light.

Q has mentioned at least a couple times that Hillary and/or Bill wanted a deal. I bet they do!!! What else could Hillary have possibly offered in a "deal" except information? And I would think that to make any deal worthwhile, whatever information she offered would have to help in taking down someone even bigger than her... someone with even more power than her... someone who had done far more and worse than her... someone like, say, Obama? Or Podesta? Or Lynch? Jarrett? Maybe all of them???

I obviously don't know anything for sure. But I think this is a strong possibility.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join