It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TomLawless

Farage interviews Steve Bannon. Very revealing. Steve talks about how Trump had to hire members of the cabal in order to peacefully enter the White House. Says now that Trump is getting his people in place, watch for all hell to break loose (I'm paraphrasing). Also a caller mentions Q.

Who are these "members of the cabal" that Trump hired? I'm drawing a blank. Reince Priebus maybe?

Makes sense to me and very helpful of Bannon to confirm suspicions.

It's odd how many people Trump has had to fire in such a short time. Rex Tillerson and Preibus being primary candidates. Did Tillerson SHINE in any way during his time? No, actually.

If the CULT does not get their candidate (Hillary), they say "Let's AT LEAST get him surrounded by our people".

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Skyfloating

Risky gambit for him. Must know something. Wants to send signal that he's not a part of their club.

I see that too. There is no reason for a Billionaire to put his reputation on the line like that, unless he wants to signal something important.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
MSM have been on overdrive today, going as far as to claim that Trump is a Russian Agent.

As usual, no mention of the actual CONTENT of the LEAKS. Even if Russia were behind the leaks,
its the CONTENTS of real emails that exposed Dem corruption that didnt get Hillary elected.

Why the HELL is this completely ignored in MSM? Everybody is questioning the SOURCE of the emails. What about
the CONTENTS?

Imagine your own wrongdoing gets exposed and you keep pointing fingers at the exposer, blaming them for ruining your career. "Its the Russians fault my career is ruined"

What about: YOUR OWN CORRUPTION is to blame for your failure?

Do any of these sickos take responsibility for their demise?

If it was Putin (and I dont think it was), he'd actually deserve PRAISE & CREDIT for saving us from that hideous Beast.

But we all know that Wikileaks and other Hackers said it wasnt the Russians. Who do you trust: Julian Assange, who is now treated worse than a prisoner just for exposing the truth, or these lying, cheating, corrupt swamp creatures?

Among all the Swamp Creatures, its the MSM that annoys me the most. Its outrageous that the narrative keeps going away from Corruption to who supposedly exposed it.

"Its not allowed to hack me in order to expose my utter depravity" is what they are saying.

Well sure, hacking is wrong. Unless its in warfare against organized crime. And that's exactly what the Democratic Party and parts of the Republican party are/were: Crime Organizations.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The MSM sprang into action real quick on this one.

They unanimously claim that his attack is "baseless" without investigation or further information. 4 a.m. talking points.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Musk knows he is a charlatan hack attempting to gain as much social-capital as possible before he collapses... and not soon enough

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I'll do a full decode on it in couple hours!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

What if...

Putin/Trump meeting ends with "Putin has given us the 12 alleged hackers on condition a trial starts within 7 days"?

Surely that would take control of the MSM agenda and Rosenstein would have to prove his indictment allegations fast?

Meanwhile Trump would have promised RR doesn't have any evidence but the Russians could enter the motherload into evidence?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
excerpt

post 337
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 9044d9 No.85926 📁
Dec 13 2017 00:12:53 (EST)

The country is not divided, this is fake news. ANTIFA was organized purely for optics re: division.
It's FAKE!

Another false statement by Q pandering to the rightists

excerpt

post 839

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.457 📁
Mar 4 2018 01:46:40 (EST)

DO YOU THINK ANTIFA WAS GROWN ORGANICALLY?
Purpose?
Watch the news this week.
Q

loaded question, but, yes, it actually was...

in response to being called out on posting fake Antifa flag images, and misleading information

post 1274

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4da1a4 No.1189217 📁
Apr 25 2018 20:36:15 (EST)

Try harder.
Ready for tomorrow?
Q

deflection, and another failed prediction...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Antifa is a crime organization with a long History of property damage and violence. Of course they dont believe in "property" nor in peoples right to free speech or free movement.

They should be treated just like any other organized crime. Worse than the mafia. At least with the mafia you know who you are dealing with because they dont mask their faces or show up under the pretext of "anti fascism".

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you! I'm starting a thread on this. Either Mueller is a dirty cop, or Devin Nunes (Congress) is being kept in the dark on the joint Mueller/Trump initiative, or is working with Mueller and Trump, but will not admit it. He seems genuinely upset and blind-sided though.

Your welcome. Yes please do. I can't wait to see what will say. I am convinced he is a black hat. Why would they not mention in the indictment that they targeted the Republicans also? Why did he wait a year before filing these charges only to file them right before POTUS meeting with PUTIN. It just doesn't add up to anything good. I agree with Nunes that this is purely political.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

OK thank you! I'm just curious what it might say. Those seem to be paying off. Great work!
edit on 1am716America/ChicagoMon, 16 Jul 2018 04:37:38 -050037742018-07-16T04:37:38-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Well, I understand "muh opinion" but you are straight wrong,

some of the main things the majority get wrong (from being spoon fed rightist propaganda) is that Antifa is a name only,
'Black Bloc' and masking up is a tactic that has been utilized for decades. "Antifa" isn't an "organisation" in a traditional sense because there is no Antifa, it is a name, a banner, an umbrella you can walk under if you want, they are not a crime syndicate, your comparison to the mafia is laughable at best, and shows the willful ignorance.

don't like the "Antifa" ideology don't associate with them, hell critique them all you want, in fact as an anarchist I critique the hell out of "American Antifa", many others do as well, but all you are doing is spreading misinformation and ignorant dog-whistling rightist propaganda

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think I would pay to see that. I can't stop laughing. Mueller will look like a fool again. One can dream.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

"Antifa" isn't an "organisation" in a traditional sense because there is no Antifa,

Sure. No organization. So I guess people just happen to show up to events by pure coincidence.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

don't like the "Antifa" ideology don't associate with them, hell critique them all you want,

I'm not interested in critiquing them, Im interested in putting instigators of unmitigated violence behind bars.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Musk knows he is a charlatan hack attempting to gain as much social-capital as possible before he collapses... and not soon enough

*Looks out window for flying pigs* because FINALLY at long last, I agree with something you've said. Wholeheartedly, even.

The dude is a total dbag IMO and I have personal reasons for feeling that way.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Kevin Shipp on ZeroHedge:

Former CIA Officer: Clinton "Involved In Biggest Treason In History"

“Hillary Clinton used this to launder money in foreign banks so it wasn’t subject to U.S. laws, congressional subpoenas or FOIA demands for the evidence.  This was done to launder this money globally into the Clinton Foundation so the U.S. government could not examine it at all.” 

“The most bizarre thing is the people who protected her from clear felonious activity and violations of the Espionage Act.  James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, was protecting her and leaking things to the media and lying.  You had John Brennan, Director of the CIA, protecting her by starting a false investigation (on Trump) and stirring things up with this (false/unverified) dossier.  You had James Comey, Director of the FBI, protecting her...

Then, you’ve got Peter Strzok protecting her, and now it appears the United Kingdom GCHQ was using NSA information to target Donald Trump and protect Hillary Clinton.  You have to ask yourself what kind of power or connections does this woman have to get all of these members of the Deep State, Shadow Government to risk their own criminal penalties to protect her and try to get her elected?  That is the Shadow Government.  That is the Deep State.  That is what is so chilling about this whole thing...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Here ya go WAND - EO/Pen Post:

DECODES of Q Post 1381 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

This is a MARKER post 5 minutes after POTUS tweet; IMPORTANT in relation to recent past

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
KEYLETTER = "Q"
RESULT = "lte/ca1"
INTERPRETATION = Late/California??
LTE = Limited Time Event, OR Long Term Effect
CA1 = Cortical Area 1 (Pyramid Cells)

KEYLETTER = "q"
RESULT = "bn"
INTERPRETATION = bn = billion, OR between, OR Brand New, OR Battalion
(Space Force battalion size?)

TIMESTAMP TO ACRONYM
Method 1 Result = MSX from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Microsoft X-box, OR Metrosexual (magazine), OR Midcourse Space Experiment

Method 2 Result = DIE from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Die, OR a single dice, OR Deadly Incredible Elites (gaming), OR Debugging Information Entry, OR Direct Inspection Effort

COVFEFE Method
GRID SIZE = 13X45 from timestamp Hours and Minutes
KEYWORD = "Follow the pen."
RESULT = "LMLDHRT"
INTERPRETATION = Limit the lead of the EO pic by darkening the H, retweet
(The EO Pic is post #1383, 3 mins later with "h" hidden under pen!!)
Note that Lead could be clue or graphite in pencil.

Could have been necessary to stop people realising the "rth" on the EO is EARTH - so this could be the SPACE FORCE EO!!!

KEYWORD = "WWG1WGA!"
RESULT = "COAJJVU"
INTERPRETATION = Commanding officer AJJ to view EO??

So, in totality, the EO could be setting up the space force to travel to a mid course (distance) planet to directly inspect what's there? (Mars deep state base?)

edit on 16-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Summary

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Speaking of Space Forces .... You really have to Wonder

3-30-2018

A Man Hacked 16 NASA Computers, What He Found Is Beyond Chilling

Interestingly, thanks to statements from former astronauts and government officials, these subjects have slowly transitioned from being a conspiracy theory, to ‘real accusations’ backed up by information.

Senator Daniel K. Inouye said: “There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.”

One of the best quotes regarding alien life and ‘their’ presence comes from Paul Hellyer, Former Canadian Defense Minister, and the man responsible for combining the Canadian Air Force, Army, and Navy into one united force, known as the Canadian Forces.

Mr. Hellyer said: “Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about where we were headed and offered to help. But instead, we, or at least some of us, interpreted their visits as a threat and decided to shoot first and ask questions after… Trillions, and I mean thousands of billions of dollars have been spent on projects about which both the Congress and the Commander in Chief have been kept deliberately in the dark.”

In 2005, McKinnon told the Guardian, “Once you’re on the network, you can do a command called NetStat – Network Status – and it lists all the connections to that machine. There were hackers from Denmark, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Thailand… every night for the entire five to seven years I was doing this”. But are these just empty claims? Is this just a massive conspiracy?

Is this where the Stolen 21 TRILLION has been funneled ? (link a reminder)
$21 Trillion Missing – U.S. Government a Criminal Enterprise

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

While there may have been an "organic" start to Antifa just like Occupy it's definitely infiltrated.

I think this is probably true of any protest group, cult or movement for decades, maybe it has ALWAYS been true.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join