It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I started a hopeful skeptic.

I'm convinced there's a there, there.

I pray it's genuine.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Me too. I was teetering a couple of weeks ago, but not anymore.

I think this goes way beyond mid terms. Trump's got more than one October Surprise in the works.

He's holding his cards.

I disagree with Rex on one point: I think we will definitely find out who's been talking to us. I still cling to the "Hope" that a certain pretty lady is part of the team (possibly two).

Timing is everything. Why waste your best shot when it won't do maximum damage? Stuff will drip out but the Hammer will fall just before the midterms.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I still think it is the fact I own Siberian huskies that caused me to vote for Trump. They’re Russian. Therefore COLLUSION.

Couldn’t be the FACT that HRC committed multiple felonies with her email server (stop saying she didn’t, anyone with a security clearance KNOWS this is true—we would be in prison for decades already!!)

Or that she wasn’t even a real leftist (I was a Sanders supporter)

Nope it had to be my dogs that did it for me. Lol

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
ATTENTION PLEASE - If it's not obvious, it should be by now, talking about each other is either Off Topic or worse. Fight the temptation or you will be Posting Banned. Is that perhaps a bit clearer?

All opinions are welcome except opinions about each other.

Do not reply to this message.

One more time. If you are discussing other members or your opinion of them, you will most likely be Posting Banned.

Think before you post. Is your post about Q or is it an opinion about other members?

If you see a post that needs attention, alert Staff. Do not reply, do not join in.

Be warned.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
After a decode hint to look into "Post Graduate Year", I just found this regarding Hilary Clinton:

It was at Yale that Hillary met, and began dating, her future husband William “Bill” Clinton. She graduated from law school with honors in 1973, and then spent a year doing post-graduate work at the Yale Child Study center about children and medicine. After her post-graduate year, Hillary moved to Little Rock, Arkansas where she became an assistant professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law, in addition to becoming a very powerful and distinguished attorney.

Firstly, isn't it a bit odd to jump from Law to Child Study and Medicine? How does this fit in with her and the Cabal's rumoured perversions?

Secondly, for me in the UK it seems highly unusual for someone aged 27 to reach the position of Assistant Professor of Law at Yale! Bill Clinton was Professor of Law there aged 28 too!!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I have rottweilers...maybe I am a Nazi...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Me too. I was teetering a couple of weeks ago, but not anymore.

I think this goes way beyond mid terms. Trump's got more than one October Surprise in the works.

He's holding his cards.

I disagree with Rex on one point: I think we will definitely find out who's been talking to us. I still cling to the "Hope" that a certain pretty lady is part of the team (possibly two).

I hear u loud and clear. And yes, I think Hope Hicks may very well be a part of the Q team. Not that it matters much, but it's interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Hope is cute.

Who is for us of the fairer sex?

Eric Prince? He's cute too.

A little scarier than Hope.

Sometimes that can be fun.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post #195 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

BOTH A 5 MIN MARKER OF Q POST TO Q POST and Q POST 1 MIN MARKER AFTER POTUS TWEET!!!
POTUS Tweet:

TIMESTAMP TO ACRONYM
Method 1 Result = PGY from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Post Graduate Year

Method 2 Result = GFG from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Go Fly Girl. OR Gone For Good, OR Gift From God

COVFEFE Method
GRIDSIZE = 16x33 from timestamp hours/minutes
KEYWORD = "/_" - stuck out in post! (should be backward slash as 3rd car to make a triangle but won't format on post!
RESULT = "DSKAIGDJGWJUJTCA"

INTERPRETATION = ??
DSK = Disk (computer)
AI = Artificial inteligence
IG Inspector General (IG report?)
DJ = Donald J (Trump)
GW = George W (Bush)
WJ = William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton
UJ = University of Jordan
GDJG = Good Judge
TCA = Temporary Cash Assistance

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
KEYLETTER = "q"
RESULT = "idaeaohT"
Interpretation = identify...?? Arab Emirates?? After Office Hours?? T??

KEYLETTER = "Q"
RESULT = "S r vct imshft l ntE"
Interpretation = r: renegade??...??
edit on 15-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: correct keyword

edit on 15-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Fun with the Queen.

Not sure if we are going to get Tweet confirmation, Q drop or not confirming my contention on the queen..... but.

Trump’s tea with queen runs 17 minutes long story

This meme is making the rounds.

The irony of course it is meant to disparage DJT.... priceless with the Q glasses on.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Hm, tugging on threads related to The Humphrey Institute:

At the same time that globalization promises to benefit the lives of hundreds of millions, the rise in global poverty poses a dire threat to that promise and undermines every effort to build a more integrated world. On a planet rife with tensions—between power and powerlessness; between democracy and authoritarianism; between cutting-edge technology and grotesque deprivation—we have the opportunity and the obligation to act.

Advisory Board
Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs

Clinton Global Initiative - (direct .pdf link)

Elsewhere:

Former President Bill Clinton told of an experience he had in to illustrate the strategies the can take to combat terrorism. He talked of a Ghanaian woman who ran after him to hand him a shirt as a present to thank the former president for his African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) that provided economic opportunities for her. Mr. Clinton signed into law the AGOA Act in his final year of office.

Northrop auditorium during the Humphrey Institute for Public Affairs’ Distinguished Carlson Lecture Series. The former president was the invited speaker during the series’25th anniversary celebration on Saturaday, November 5.

Former President Clinton uses Ghana experience to make case for alternate US foreign policy

Oh, and here we have some interesting names show up, let me see if anyone picks on up them:

The “Inconvenient Truth” Behind the Cover-up: Pentagon Complicity in the 1994 Rwanda War

The damning “Gersony Report” included first-hand evidence of tens of thousands of civilians being massacred by Kagame’s troops in eastern Rwanda, later confirmed by similar reports by Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International. The U.N. document (also in the ICTR record) says that Annan told the Foreign Minister that public knowledge of the Report would be “embarrassing to the UN” and the former U.S. Clinton administration diplomat, Brian Atwood, not only confirmed he was at the meeting, but explained that he had engaged Gersony, and that Gersony’s findings of war-crimes being committed by Kagame were “… an inconvenient truth” for both the United States and the UN.

According to Atwood, unknown to the State Department, “the Pentagon had been supporting Kagame since before the 1990 invasion, when he was the head of Military Intelligence for the Museveni government of Uganda.” The “Gersony Report” tied the Pentagon to the crimes of Kagame’s invading, Pentagon-trained and funded forces. More UN documents in the ICTR record reveal that the State Department was negotiating for a peaceful settlement of the war at the same time the Pentagon was supporting Kagame’s invasion. The Clinton Administration sought to enlist Atwood and Kofi Annan in keeping evidence of Kagame’s crimes from ever seeing the light of day, to prevent Pentagon involvement in the “Rwandan Genocide” from ever coming to light.(6)

(6) Interview with Dean Brian Atwood, Humphrey Institute, University of Minnesota, December 22, 2007.

UN’s Louise Arbour Under Fire Over Rwanda

This is intedresting to me:

My research assistants, Sarah Dunning, Michael Lee, Smaragda Sazotou, and Peter Strzok were indefatigable in their searches through libraries for materials I wanted but describe in only the most obtuse fashion.

Political Economy in Haiti:
The Drama of Survival
Simon M. Fass
(direct .pdf link)

Hm, if one goes to a search engine of one's choice and does an inquiry for "Humphrey Insitute""CIA" one receives a mind mindbogglingly large number of returns. I smell clown college.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The article says the Queen gave Trump 17 minutes MORE than the expected 30 minutes.

This article is one of many saying that Trump was between 12 and 18 minutes late to meet the Queen.

It's surprising that no article seems to be precise on how late POTUS was...

I wonder if this was because POTUS was deliberately 17 minutes late.

I wonder if the Queen was aware of the symbolism and therefore made POTUS deliberately stay 17 minutes longer than scheduled.

Kinda a "Anything you can do I can do better"?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Kofi Anaan again. Peter Strzok again, the Clintons. Holy hell.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Whoever is behind this has a brain I want to ravage!!!!!

twitter.com...

How nuts is this????

edit on 15 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

link   

Farage interviews Steve Bannon. Very revealing. Steve talks about how Trump had to hire members of the cabal in order to peacefully enter the White House. Says now that Trump is getting his people in place, watch for all hell to break loose (I'm paraphrasing). Also a caller mentions Q.

link   

I love this timeline!!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Q team is not a joke, we continue to see their predictions come to fruition.

This is such an amazing thing to be seeing, PEACE on the NK peninsula.

The deep states ties have been cut and we have only begun to fruits of the strategy that has been playing out behind the scenes.

I imagine the Marines have been quite busy!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This is crazy...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Last decode of the night... and it seems to reference Red Hen perhaps.

DECODES of Q Post #197 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q MARKER POST 15 MIN AFTER POTUS TWEET!!!

TIMESTAMP TO ACRONYM
Method 1 Result = PUU from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Puumala virus a natural virus found in voles in Finland that can kill humans by destroying immune system

Method 2 Result = GKC from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Grassy Knoll Crowd. OR Golden Knights Club

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
KEYLETTER = "q"
RESULT = "hen"
Interpretation = reference to Red Hen restaurants already in thread? Future proves past as this post in Nov and only recently found in thread!!

KEYLETTER = "Q"
RESULT = "s aRsblyt"
Interpretation = Only thing I can think of is R(enegade) has arse blight ??

COVFEFE Method
GRIDSIZE = 16x47 from timestamp hours/minutes
KEYWORD = "Ancient Egyptians" - stuck out in post because capitalised!
RESULT = "BITULWREY"
INTERPRETATION = possible ref to WRAY??

KEYWORD = '"the skin of the gods"' - stuck out in post!
RESULT = "JOYQABITN"
INTERPRETATION = ??

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join