It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ever notice that the MSM avoids General Mattis like the plague?

He is awesome.

amp.dailycaller.com...

edit on 15-7-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Typos

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

IMPORTANT (I think?)

I've just re_read POTUS tweet on my #195 decode this replies to. It refers to the lost argentine sub and includes:

"45 people on board and not much time left. May god be with them and the people of Argentina!"

I think this is ACTUALLY saying:

"There are US marines on board working for POTUS45 and they don't have much time left. May god be with the marines and with the Argentina submariners".

Just to prove a point, The BBC says there were only 44 people officially on board!!!

Apologies if this has already been concluded.

edit on 15-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

edit on 15-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

San Diego, CA
Quantico, VA
Denver, CO

They're hiring!

www.clearancejobs.com...

edit on 15-7-2018 by eisegesis because: OCD

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A must watch interview with Devin Nunes.

This is implying Mueller is a black hat instead of gray or is it more distraction material?

Very interesting my Russian friends.

Rel did you ever decode the pic of the EO with the pen?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I see a few things, FWIW, in a tour of the Q world this weekend.

The digging continues unabated. Folks seemed to really be into finding places to put the LIGHT and that LIGHT is sustained.

Main goal of the Q process is to expand perception, increase perspective, and it appears this has leaped forward the last 24 hours. This is great, higher perspectives never go back down. This seems to have resulted in more people finding deeper "ah ha, I get what Q is doing" moments. Higher perspectives should result in processing revelations with little damage.

Less judgment on finds. Key.

Newbies being supported.

Folks more solid in their resolve and their sense of belonging to something positive.

Attacks are old system based, with no sticking power. The whole ICE is gone, the Trump Pig Blimp was a bust, and the news cycles have no chance of sustaining anything. Controllers still seeking to divide and conquer, Q folks seeking to UNIFY and understand. Politics as usual are over.

Not sure how to read the responses, speaking only on Q team, in other countries. Others will have to fill that out.

Just random observations from Cranky in the esoteric realms. I see a wild change the last 24 hours, thought I'd share.....

(ETG, example: reddit had a post about clones being possible, responses were well reasonable
)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

But...what was that? An energy weapon?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

nvm

edit on 0pm715America/ChicagoSun, 15 Jul 2018 23:21:59 -0500217112018-07-15T23:21:59-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

(post by AnkhMorpork removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I do think we're about to hit a turning point. Russia is the never-Trumper holy grail.

The Finland summit will be scrutinized, dissected, exploited, manipulated from every angle possible by the MSM. I highly doubt Trump & Putin will give them any juice they're fiending for.

The MSM will concoct several ridiculous angles about Russian Collusion and hungry Anti-Trumpers will gobble it up. My prediction: they're gonna run some BS line about why Trump doesn't demand the newly indicted Russians be swiftly taken to the U.S. on a military plane to stand trial.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting analysis. Thank you so much sir (presuming you may be my elder).

When Trump gets back I predict a time of great action, including the end of the Mueller probe itself so that it doesn't become an October Surprise.

The stage is set all the way around. The plan unfolding and about to unfold, while awareness and understanding grows. The electorate is becoming educated in deep matters, a phenomenon which the "ruling elite" could not anticipate and that's also their worst nightmare - the awakening of the masses, who are a bunch of very smart people both individually and collectively.

We're at the very end and fall of their reign and rule and right to rule.

This is the real reason why Trump drives them crazy with hatred, it's not entirely his fault as the Moby Dick to their Captain Ahab.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Trump made a very interesting remark at the press conference with May
'' everythings recorded, recording devices are amazing''

in response to BS questions from CNN about how trump ridiculed May

I cant wait for Trump to smack down these liars

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Guardian:

Elon Musk calls Diver in Thai Cave rescue a "pedo" in baseless attack

Elon Musk came under fire on Sunday after launching an extraordinary attack on a British diver who helped rescue the boys trapped in a flooded cave in Thailand, baselessly calling him a “pedo” on Twitter and then doubling down.

Does Musk know something we dont?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Risky gambit for him. Must know something. Wants to send signal that he's not a part of their club.

Otherwise a very reckless comment to make in a jealous fit of rage at the notion that his sub idea was nothing but a PR stunt in reality.

Or both.

Interesting. Zack, infowars source is always raving about Musk like he's the real deal and is on the right side of things.

Then again, his new girlfriend is a goth satanist.. that's odd.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Interesting. FBI looking for voice intercept technicians May 2001, prior to 9/11/2001

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Guardian:

Elon Musk calls Diver in Thai Cave rescue a "pedo" in baseless attack

Elon Musk came under fire on Sunday after launching an extraordinary attack on a British diver who helped rescue the boys trapped in a flooded cave in Thailand, baselessly calling him a “pedo” on Twitter and then doubling down.

Does Musk know something we dont?

The MSM sprang into action real quick on this one. It's all over Twitter. Musk also said " bet ya a signed dollar it's true" before deleting that tweet.

It's hard to picture Elon Musk just saying this out of frustration. He's too calculated to do that. When a billionaire celebrity calls someone a pedophile, I don't take it with a grain of salt. We'll see how this plays out.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yep! Contacts, Wisdom, Discipline and a no B.S. personality. General James Mattis is a complete package of honesty and integrity.

The idiot protestors avoid confronting him at restaurants too. (Though I wish they'd try!)

edit on 7/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I apoligize if this Imperator Rex tweet was posted earlier, in case you haven't read it, please do. It's a must read, and I came to the same conclusion near the end of the last thread.

This helps round out my scattered aproach in figuring it out. It's the first time he's ever mentioned Q.

twitter.com...

Found the unrolled thread

threadreaderapp.com...

REX said in a nutshell what all of our ATS Q threads boil down to. Nice to have a high-level summary like that. I've never heard of REX before today. Is he working with Q, or another WhiteHouse "insider" of some type?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The granting of "general amnesty" in North Korea is fantastic.

Another source: www.koreatimes.co.kr...

No U.S. news articles yet. They're probably trying to write something negative into their stories. (i.e. "But NK still holds 200 foreigners captive.")

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Farage interviews Steve Bannon. Very revealing. Steve talks about how Trump had to hire members of the cabal in order to peacefully enter the White House. Says now that Trump is getting his people in place, watch for all hell to break loose (I'm paraphrasing). Also a caller mentions Q.

Who are these "members of the cabal" that Trump hired? I'm drawing a blank. Reince Priebus maybe?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Thank-you! I'm starting a thread on this. Either Mueller is a dirty cop, or Devin Nunes (Congress) is being kept in the dark on the joint Mueller/Trump initiative, or is working with Mueller and Trump, but will not admit it. He seems genuinely upset and blind-sided though.
edit on 7/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join