It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: nowayreally
twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1006008288318668800?s=20

also to note that the Instagram handle he mentions in his tweet doesn’t come up in a search on IG, nothing at all- not even a private account- “Might want to follow my Insta handle - mjavenatti.”

In addition and probably off base but when Q asks who works on Sundays- ‘they’ posted this on Sunday and sharing intel with us on Sunday- so Q works on Sundays too? Maybe ?

Perhaps he got his instagram handle mixed up. There is a verified @michaelavenatti on instagram. 22 posts and 40k+ followers.

Hmmmm....i don’t know, why give the wrong handle? Why not edit or delete it if it was incorrect? Seems odd to me but what do I know?
Also, new Q posts

He was on twitter at the time and @mjavenatti is his twitter handle. Simple mix up in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

Maybe MA is thinking, "Christ, is that a shank in his hand?!" I wonder if MA will now be too afraid to walk the streets? Hmmm...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

But what are the range on general SAM missiles? Or sub launched? Did they have to be directly over the area in order for aerial contact from the missile? Ohio class ballistic capable subs are known to transit the hood canal, amidst others I imagine.

Good point about the smoke but you do see the trail from the ground. That also seems to be missing in the video/image from skunk bay.

ETA: Although the one I posted is a bit close the one you posted seems much further away.

I'd guess that they have good range and the target wouldn't have to be right over the area but using the times you mentioned AF1 would have been over/close to Japan at 4am on sunday.

It's about a 16 hour flight from Quebec to Tokyo. Just to get a general idea. I dont know the specific times of takeoff/landing ng so the math is on whoever does lol. Take in account the timezone changes and whatnot.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Proves nothing and is all opinion, funny...

Looks like a SAM.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Take-off around 9am saturday pacific time to 4 am sunday pacific time (time the image is captured) is 19 hours.
edit on 30-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Anything is possible. The only thing my instinct is telling is that its not a helicopter. All comparable images are of missile/rocket launches. So even if it wasnt aimed at AF1 someone has explaining to do, if they're not capable of launches in that area.

That image is missing the smoke from a missile.

Nope...that's a unicorn

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

I don't think so, it is missing the rainbow colors.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

www.metabunk.org...

This is pretty good at explaining it, even superimposing a chopper over it

I understand where you're coming from with that, but it doesnt add up in my opinion. Every picture of aircraft that ive seen (long exposure) includes the beacon lights. Theres 2 white strobes, two red strobes, and a green steady light for nav. The photo in question (from skunk bay) appears exactly like that of a missile/rocket. Theres no denying that. Find a picture that's comparable. The metabunk link puts in a good effort but does little to debunk anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Take-off around 9am saturday pacific time to 4 am sunday pacific time (time the image is captured) is 19 hours.

That's still in the realm of possibility. I dont know the weather conditions, if the flight had to be routed around any bad weather, head winds etc. Again, it's not proving anything on either side, but I've been a couple hours late on a flight because of head winds alone.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Gotcha. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

When you add the fact that AirlIft Northwest had a helicopter in that area at that time frame it makes it seem the logical outcome

they personally say they were in that area and if not that object filmed they must have seen a missile and they have not said they did

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Just to be clear also, all of the flight times I've mentioned are for commercial flights that (I believe) have stops. So any layover time etc is incorporated into the flight time.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
www.mccaininstitute.org...

Rasmussen joined the counter terrorism community six days after the 9/11 attacks

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You mean somebody like this guy and his team?

link   

That's still in the realm of possibility. I dont know the weather conditions, if the flight had to be routed around any bad weather, head winds etc. Again, it's not proving anything on either side, but I've been a couple hours late on a flight because of head winds alone.

6 hours to 19 hours is more than a couple of hours.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

When you add the fact that AirlIft Northwest had a helicopter in that area at that time frame it makes it seem the logical outcome

they personally say they were in that area and if not that object filmed they must have seen a missile and they have not said they did

Were they flying at the time, or in the area? They could have been landed/taking off after/before the flight and still be "in the area." They're medical transport, so it's not like they're flying all the time.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

6 hours to 19 hours is more than a couple of hours.

I understand that lol. I'm just saying that everything needs to be accounted for and we dont have all of the information in order to do that. When you're missing crucial facts for an investigation it kind of impedes said investigation. Theres also the other AF1 -- which I dont know if you can find flight schedules for that, if it was even operational.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Also, the gentleman running the skunk bay weather camera said it was a missile. Contacted the Navy himself and they denied it. Now running a weather camera in that area would catch all kinds of aviation flights -- aka something he would be familiar with. Unless hes that incompetent?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I understand that lol. I'm just saying that everything needs to be accounted for and we dont have all of the information in order to do that. When you're missing crucial facts for an investigation it kind of impedes said investigation. Theres also the other AF1 -- which I dont know if you can find flight schedules for that, if it was even operational.

This would be the "other AF1". AF1 with Trump in it flew across the atlantic and landed in Crete.

If the "Decoy AF1" had flown across canada it would have been over skunk bay at around 3pm Saturday afternoon, local time. 13 hours before the image of the "missile" was captured.

They certainly didn't fly around in circles until 4 am on sunday so that "red october" could take a shot at them.
edit on 30-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

This would be the "other AF1". AF1 with Trump in it flew across the atlantic and landed in Crete.

If the "Decoy AF1" had flown across canada it would have been over skunk bay at around 3pm Saturday afternoon, local time. 13 hours before the image of the "missile" was captured.

They certainly didn't fly around in circles until 4 am on sunday so that "red october" could take a shot at them.

Maybe the other AF1 didnt take off from where we speculate?

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join