It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I dont like the fact that this article uses a bunch of unnamed "sources" just like MSM. Nonetheless, I have a hunch it may be true because all these juice Q-related news items have disappeared as of late:

Fox tells reporters to cease and desist reporting on FBI and Obama-Era Corruption

Also, there can be little doubt that Rupert Murdoch is a cult member if we recognize their complete control of mass media.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Police "protecting" dissenting opinion speakers by moving them on - for "their own safety" in the wake of counter protests by thousands of "Islam apologists" acting on behalf of the Peaceful Religion

Sharia Law in Australia by Stealth

more info
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
NEW Q # 1766
qanon.pub...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Clintons propaganda paper The Daily BEAST:

Avenatti targeted in person by Qanon, the crazy pro-Trump conspiracy theory

"These Q people are crazy and dangerous. They target innocent people privately"

This is what you'll be getting from MSM. Zero examination of the facts Q points to.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
you guys catch the latest drops?

very interesting...

Q is claiming they hacked the phones of one of the associates working at MA's office, I wouldn't be surprised... they probably have bluetooth enabled..

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
At the same time the Daily BEAST posts articles of Solidarity with James Pedo Gunn
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Chelsea Clinton is on their Board. Thats why the Daily BEAST attacks anyone who dislikes her mother.

On August 15, 2016, The Daily Beast published an article by James Kirchick which listed Corey Robin, Glenn Greenwald, Ishaan Tharoor, Katrina vanden Heuvel, and others as "Hillary Clinton-Loathing, Donald Trump-Loving Useful Idiots of the Left".[70] Salon's Ben Norton contacted the people mentioned in the article, all of whom except for one stated they did not support Trump.

Source

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
you guys catch the latest drops?

very interesting...

Q is claiming they hacked the phones of one of the associates working at MA's office, I wouldn't be surprised... they probably have bluetooth enabled..

CF had unlimited access to classified intel through FusionGPS. The FISA memo that Q linked to earlier details the unauthorized access and it had the NSA very concerned. MA also still owes a lot of money to very powerful people and Alaweed bailed him out once but he is no longer in a position to protect him anymore. Q team hijacked bad actors phone and send the picture to 8Chan to spread it far and wide. MA is now aware that his handlers are under surveillance and unfortunately for him these people prefer to stay anonymous. MA has now two new serious problems to deal with. He will soon learn what the difference is between a real shark and someone who just pretends to be a shark.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A nice graphic outlining Avenatti's Saudi connections.

Time to FEED. Al WalEED.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Did you really think Q would allow the Stormy Daniels story to continue if there was anything really incriminating to expose? SD and MA were used as pawns to distract the media from the Huber investigation and it worked like a charm. Now we are reaching the point where both of them have outlived their usefulness. Secret Trump tape next oh wait Cohen recorded the MSM figureheads when they went on anti-Trump rants and demonstrated how biased they really were. The beauty in all of this is that they themselves opened the door to release these tapes because they foolishly decided to leak the Trump conversation first.

Everything has meaning. Enjoy the show. 🎶🔥

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Fellow Q'sters...is there anyone who actually deciphers Q's post line by line? For example

Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
To me, the big question is "who introduced Stormy to Avenatti?" There's no way she just stumbled onto his firm, nor could she afford him anyway. There had to be an intermediary. And I've yet to see a cohesive theory as to whom.

iirc, he sued Paris Hilton for $10MM over a dispute as to the concept for a reality show...?

Excellent credentials. I doubt he won the case or people would have heard about it.

I'm just saying that he and Story may have found each other organically.

eww.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

CF

I'm super tired from working can you remind me who CF is again please?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Clinton foundation

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
To me, the big question is "who introduced Stormy to Avenatti?" There's no way she just stumbled onto his firm, nor could she afford him anyway. There had to be an intermediary. And I've yet to see a cohesive theory as to whom.

iirc, he sued Paris Hilton for $10MM over a dispute as to the concept for a reality show...?

Excellent credentials. I doubt he won the case or people would have heard about it.

I'm just saying that he and Story may have found each other organically.

eww.

SD is not exactly doing this because she hates Trump or out of spite. She was coerced to hire MA and since she needed the money she accepted. SD did not expected that her story would be used to run a smear campaign against Trump but now she is stuck with it. I kinda feel sorry for her. She is way over her head on this one.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Link

NCTC =National Counter-Terrorism Center of the Office of National Intelligence

Jul 30 2018 16:57:32
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
www.dni.gov...
>Nicholas Rasmussen (IMPORTANT name to remember)
>Former Director of NCTC
www.mccaininstitute.org...
Think FISA.
Think NO NAME.
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/HUSSEIN (dates?)
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/BRENNAN/HUSSEIN (dates?)
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/BRENNAN/COMEY/HUSSEIN (dates?)
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/BRENNAN/CLAPPER/RICE/HUSSEIN (dates?)
Replaced by:
www.dni.gov...
>Defense Intelligence Liaison to British Intelligence in London
Think UK.
Current Director of the C_A.
www.cia.gov...
(UK bio removed)
>CIA's station chief London, UK
"Furthermore, Haspel is seen as a Russia expert and a close ally of Britain’s MI6, having being London station chief from 2014 to 2017."
www.theguardian.com...
The more you know.
Q

Is there an easy way to seach the WH visitor logs?

I still don't get Gina Haspel's part in this. If she was CIA Station chief in London, she'd know anything going down there, right?

edit on 30-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Interesting tweet from Grassley today regarding whistleblowers.

Chuck Grassley tweeted: 2day is national whistleblower appreciation day The way to drain the swamp is for the president to honor whistleblowers. whistleblowers know where the skeletons are in govt why not have a rose garden ceremony honoring whistleblowers? @realDonaldTrump

Could this pave the way for a big happening with Assange?

Here's an article from Gateway Pundit about the tweet and some garbage about Sessions and Rosenstein working together to clamp down on whistleblowers. I strongly disagree with that notion.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... swamp/

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
More news on the Assange front.

Here is a screenshot of what was posted on 4 chan. Make up your own mind.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Those approval numbers are for Republicans only. Overall, they come in at 47% approval.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

From my perspective, apart from the obvious reading (and thinking about) lines in isolation, I have done 2 things on a line by line basis (as much as time allows):

1) Logical variables - glued posts:
This entails taking individual lines with say, "[2]" in from all posts and pasting them into a new post in the date order of their original parent posts.
You can see these on the "Logical variable glued posts" tab of the Unanswered Q spreadsheet I keep posting. (Updated version to be posted sometime tonight).

2) For each new post I do a COVFEFE method decode for the whole post using each line in turn as the "Key word".

edit on 30-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join