It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

"Q's" was the mirror though, you can see with the stop sign being reversed

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

again as I have posted

the percentage of "arson" fires is extremely high, especially in California every year, Q now trying to claim they were Deep State is pathetic

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: imthegoat

It's also possible they had intel on the pending launch and sent up a decoy under that call sign.

Anything is possible. The only thing my instinct is telling is that its not a helicopter. All comparable images are of missile/rocket launches. So even if it wasnt aimed at AF1 someone has explaining to do, if they're not capable of launches in that area.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1006008288318668800?s=20

also to note that the Instagram handle he mentions in his tweet doesn’t come up in a search on IG, nothing at all- not even a private account- “Might want to follow my Insta handle - mjavenatti.”

In addition and probably off base but when Q asks who works on Sundays- ‘they’ posted this on Sunday and sharing intel with us on Sunday- so Q works on Sundays too? Maybe ?

edit on 30-7-2018 by nowayreally because: Because I can’t link for cr@p

edit on 30-7-2018 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: 40CalTone

again as I have posted

the percentage of "arson" fires is extremely high, especially in California every year, Q now trying to claim they were Deep State is pathetic

Did Q claim that every single fire was set by the deep state, or just recent ones? If you were going to accomplish something like setting the fires -- why not make them just like every other one? As for every other "failure" Q has had -- you do realize plans change? You do understand the amount of exposure Q has? Would it be safe to assume that plebs along with government officials/media/etc also keep an eye on it? Obviously they do with the amount of articles about Q from notable media sources. Not everything goes to plan. Things change. Awareness happens. Plans change. How many military ops go as planned? How many daily tasks/schedules do people have that dont go as planned?

I'm not saying Q is legit, because I honestly dont know and never did (neither does anyone else) but if people are going to debate the subject -- logic should be applied (on both sides). Its perfectly acceptable to think that Q is a psyop, but a larp? Highly doubtful. I'll be happy to eat my words if proven wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1006008288318668800?s=20

also to note that the Instagram handle he mentions in his tweet doesn’t come up in a search on IG, nothing at all- not even a private account- “Might want to follow my Insta handle - mjavenatti.”

In addition and probably off base but when Q asks who works on Sundays- ‘they’ posted this on Sunday and sharing intel with us on Sunday- so Q works on Sundays too? Maybe ?

Perhaps he got his instagram handle mixed up. There is a verified @michaelavenatti on instagram. 22 posts and 40k+ followers.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If the other AF1 had flown across Canada, at what time would it have been in that area?

Trump left Canada's west coast at around 1pm which would have been around 10am in skunk bay (Pacific time). It is around a 9.5 hour flight to Seattle so it would have been over the area at around 8pm (pacific time) on saturday night. By 4 am sunday morning they would have been half-way across the pacific.
edit on 30-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Perhaps MA had personal details revealed recently to the Q followers who may be threatening him, and someone sent him this image with a threat and he’s slightly paranoid about it

That guy in the photo is a dead ringer for Steve Jones minus the arm ink

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Anything is possible. The only thing my instinct is telling is that its not a helicopter. All comparable images are of missile/rocket launches. So even if it wasnt aimed at AF1 someone has explaining to do, if they're not capable of launches in that area.

That image is missing the smoke from a missile.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
If the other AF1 had flown across Canada, at what time would it have been in that area?

Trump left Canada's west coast at around 1pm which would have been around 10am in skunk bay (Pacific time). It is around a 9.5 hour flight to Seattle so it would have been over the area at around 8pm (pacific time) on saturday night. By 4 am sunday morning they would have been half-way across the pacific.

I'm not aware of the location which they were flying from, but I assume you meant canadas east coast? If it was Quebec it's about an 8 hour flight (with stops, on commercial flight) no stop direct flight would be about 6 hours. Quebec > Seattle anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm not aware of the location which they were flying from, but I assume you meant canadas east coast? If it was Quebec it's about an 8 hour flight (with stops, on commercial flight) no stop direct flight would be about 6 hours. Quebec > Seattle anyway.

Sorry, correct, east coast. Quebec City and 6 hours makes even less likely that they would be over skunk bay at 4 am sunday.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

That image is missing the smoke from a missile.

The distance could be a factor in not seeing the smoke plume.

You dont see the plume in this either, and that's the Delta IV rocket launch, long exposure.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That Q missile photo is misleading, the helicopter with its search light pointing directly down is travelling away from the camera and not towards it in that time lapse photo

What people think is a missile is the undercarriage and the alleged rocket burn is infact the light at the front of the craft

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Are you really comparing that picture with this one?

You have zero knowledge in photography, distance, lens exposure and all that kind of stuff that it needs to take a valid opinion on this subject. Right?

edit on 30/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Sorry, correct, east coast. Quebec City and 6 hours makes even less likely that they would be over skunk bay at 4 am sunday.

But what are the range on general SAM missiles? Or sub launched? Did they have to be directly over the area in order for aerial contact from the missile? Ohio class ballistic capable subs are known to transit the hood canal, amidst others I imagine.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

That Q missile photo is misleading, the helicopter with its search light pointing directly down is travelling away from the camera and not towards it in that time lapse photo

What people think is a missile is the undercarriage and the alleged rocket burn is infact the light at the front of the craft

Got any comparable photos? I cant find any.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Q Post #1764 up on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

More info on London actor links to US!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally

Perhaps he got his instagram handle mixed up. There is a verified @michaelavenatti on instagram. 22 posts and 40k+ followers.

Hmmmm....i don’t know, why give the wrong handle? Why not edit or delete it if it was incorrect? Seems odd to me but what do I know?
Also, new Q posts

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

But what are the range on general SAM missiles? Or sub launched? Did they have to be directly over the area in order for aerial contact from the missile? Ohio class ballistic capable subs are known to transit the hood canal, amidst others I imagine.

Good point about the smoke but you do see the trail from the ground/sea. That also seems to be missing in the video/image from skunk bay.

ETA: Although the one I posted is a bit close the one you posted seems much further away.

I'd guess that they have good range and the target wouldn't have to be right over the area but using the times you mentioned AF1 would have been over/close to Japan at 4am on sunday.

edit on 30-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

www.metabunk.org...

This is pretty good at explaining it, even superimposing a chopper over it

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join