It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSA for ATS Members in the U.S:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap

The Left and the Right, our politicians and media overlords... They don't care about you. It's divide and conquer, and you're simply playing into the game. You're nothing more than 1's and 0s on a red & blue map of the USA.

And for a conspiracy website, you don't think it's appropriate that people might want to discuss all of the ways this might or might not be true?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

Hi ThinkingCap, I really miss you!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Did you sit through the Obama years here and never complain?

Just asking, because if you are only butthurt now.....you might be a Liberal since they be losin Bigly.

I'm really sick of seeing people automatically assume someone else is a dirty Liberal based entirely off ignorant assumptions.

The OP basically says politics took over the website and you come out swinging calling them a loser/liberal.

Why you gotta act like a little kid on the schoolyard playground?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

#PoliticsMatter

Get over it.

There are thousands of delicious old threads on a plethora of topics (not about politics). Even if you've read every single one, they are worth a re-read including some of the comments.

[I think you're just out of popcorn - you know the grocery store will deliver to you now, right?]

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hey! Sounded liked you agreed with me. You just had more fun in kindergarten than most of us!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't think everyone cares about Left Vs. Right. I only care about Freedom Vs. Authoritarianism. Both Left and Right try to restrict our Liberty. I don't want anyone pushing "We the People" around.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don't think everyone cares about Left Vs. Right. I only care about Freedom Vs. Authoritarianism. Both Left and Right try to restrict our Liberty. I don't want anyone pushing "We the People" around.

So you're telling the authoritarians what to do?

hmmmm, lol paradox

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I miss the days when this site was more about conspiracies than anything else really. I mean that's what I signed up for but now anytime I come and visit it's either political stuff, or that damned Mandela Effect rubbish that people keep putting up. I mean I'll admit I've put up a post or two about non conspiracy things but once in a blue moon I'd like to come here and find that the top rated ones aren't bloody political mumbo jumbo lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I know, I thought it was bad with the obama cult nonsense, but this is just getting insane.

When did we start trusting the people that want power over us?!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

When did we start trusting the people that want power over us?!

Ut uh now you've done it!

You've just won....

edit on 30-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Just asking, because if you are only butthurt now.....you might be a Liberal since they be losin Bigly.

I'm really sick of seeing people automatically assume someone else is a dirty Liberal based entirely off ignorant assumptions.

The OP basically says politics took over the website and you come out swinging calling them a loser/liberal.

Over exaggeration on your part buddy. I said "might be a liberal" and that "they" are losin Bigly.

Besides it is a relevant question, did the whiner of this rant complain during the Obama years since their join date spans that time period also.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I don't know where you're looking or stopping...... But read down these NEW threads. That's the real ATS. Check a few of the dozen different topic forums....

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

A conspiracy is not saying "he is my god!" and the other side saying "no he's ugly and fat!" or backwards, that's not a conspiracy. There is no intelligent conversation just a bunch of lunatics spitting at each other

Me without you can't be no more, left and right persons should just make up and accept they can't live without each other and go to bed and move on lol

Also people that keep talking about politics no stop and continually find a way to get politics into any conversation are like a wife that gets beaten every night but still wakes up in the morning and kisses the partner good bye before going to work

edit on 30-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Sir I applaud you.

I feel the same way-ATS is turning into a political proxy war and I don't like it. Sure raise your pom poms like the good little right or left cheerleaders you are, but there is a bigger picture, and i get this sinking feeling that we are no longer denying ignorance, we're embracing it.

Sit on the fence people and cast your gaze-Heroes can be wrong and villains can be right.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Meh trolls on the Internet just like to argue, and political topics on forums are easy for them to argue etc. sadly ats lights would shut off without political trolls, I would rather discuss theories on black holes and intellectual intelligent topics here helping each other learn about things we don’t understand. Yet that is a pipe dream, social media for the most part in 2018 lack both abilities described needed to have those discussions. I do agree the mindless political arguing and trolling on ATS is at a all time high. Sign of the times I remember a time the sheeple were not the majority here and thinkers ran the threads not trolls.

edit on 30-6-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Excellent.
I was worried that I was the only one who was concerned.
It has certainly dialed back my interest in ATS

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

yup. And they're just doing what a company does and deals with supply and demand so they can grow.

It's not the fault of ATS the members have demanded this.... We're the pawns, but we vote both with our elections but also with our dollar and involvement with companies.

The members could demand that we end the click bait reposts from biased platforms, but I doubt that will happen.

This is on us, social media is just a mirror. Take a good look everybody.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Sit on the fence people and cast your gaze-Heroes can be wrong and villains can be right.

I've literally been told I am an unloyal person for not picking a side here sometimes. Like I can categorize every stance I hold between two options.

I'd love to know what my loyalty is worth if I'm not a free thinking individual.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

To be fair lefties in general always went with the media since the site began...they have always taken CNN at the truth.

It just is that way, they have always scoffed at real conspiracy theories overall in favor of what the news tells them.

Too bad, but we know now the majority of people will remain as they are...only a miracle can change it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join