It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just when you thought things couldnt get worse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
In my experience voices brought me to the edge of sanity. The disrespect by peers. The mockery of strangers. Who cares i say.

What im here for is a great and ordained purpose.
Hail to my former and current self.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It's the voice of life that we follow, good or bad, we still have no choice in the "Voice of Life".

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's the voice of life that we follow, good or bad, we still have no choice in the "Voice of Life".
indeed. So why war and death? So much in intelligent forms?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

What's the topic again?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I am glad you are feeling positive about yourself and it is great that you've overcome mockery and disrespect!!

Let me raise a glass to your future self because it is feeling a little left out.

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 23 Jun 2018 01:15:40 -0500am301520186 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Psychedelics.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No psyches. Ive hugged a tree or two. And my future, always dependant. Never be over confident in whats believed. What is mind? What is brain? All the rest.
If you do not share experience, you might be doomed?
edit on 23-6-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I had that exact experience after visiting the radiologist for an upper GI...

The next day... yeah... I saw some stuff...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You fell of the edge of sanity a while ago.
Get help or take your meds I'm not going to waste my time asking questions when it is obvious you are mentally poorly and refuse to accept that fact.
You make new threads when you get unwell spouting insanity get help before you do something stupid.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Get help or take your meds I'm not going to waste my time asking questions when it is obvious you are mentally poorly and refuse to accept that fact.
You make new threads when you get unwell spouting insanity get help before you do something stupid.

You may want to take your meds first... before unwell spouting gets out of hand... just saying...

edit on 23-6-2018 by madmac5150 because: mentally poorly refusal

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Things can ALWAYS get worse...and they do!

Don't tempt fate. Groove with the suckfails and you will be an expert dancer.

So sayeth the immeasurably wise, but totally misunderstood buddha

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Ok...
The guy needs help don't feed delusions.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

You may want to take your meds first... before unwell spouting gets out of hand... just saying...

Meh stupidity is fun in small amounts..mounts?..mountains..moving.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I offered advice... on the edge of sanity. Mentally poorly people refuse to do something stupid. Unwell spouting leads to tooth decay...

Can I sample your meds?... Otherwise, this makes no damned sense... at all...

edit on 23-6-2018 by madmac5150 because: mentally poorly refusal

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Likewise.
You obviously have trouble reading.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I double checked. That gibberish mentally poorly refused... unwell spouting ahead...

I shall now poop on your car...

edit on 23-6-2018 by madmac5150 because: You fell of the edge of sanity a while ago. Get help or take your meds I'm not going to waste my time asking questions when it is obvious you are mentally poorly and refuse to accept that fact. You make new threads when you get unwell spouting insanity get help before you do something stupid.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Likewise.
You obviously have trouble reading.

--post deleted by member--
edit on 23-6-2018 by madmac5150 because: Extreme pity

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I'm sure that you are forming your opinion of the OP not only on this thread but his history of posting on ATS.

And even though you could defend drawing some careful conclusions on the OP's mental state you should be careful putting people in boxes. Taking this thread at face value I'd say it's a pretty optimistic message and I fail to see how congratulating the OP in reaching new insight is feeding his "delusion"

Metal illness is not contagious, you can't catch it by being kind.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I'm sure that you are forming your opinion of the OP not only on this thread but his history of posting on ATS.

And even though you could defend drawing some careful conclusions on the OP's mental state you should be careful putting people in boxes. Taking this thread at face value I'd say it's a pretty optimistic message and I fail to see how congratulating the OP in reaching new insight is feeding his "delusion"

Metal illness is not contagious, you can't catch it by being kind.

Peace

The OP sounds far more mentally stable than "testingtesting"... but, maybe we should be careful drawing conclusions about "testingtesting" before putting him in a box.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I have no idea what's going on!

(too tired to find a Towelie meme.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join