It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just when you thought things couldnt get worse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I have no idea what's going on!

(too tired to find a Towelie meme.)

Mistakes were made...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
That's a really powerful question man, and that uh, deserves an equally powerful answer ... uh, what was the question again?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A relative of mine was over. Hes a sensitive.
He "felt" my voices..
Said they were loud.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
hey another side, have you thoguht of making a centralized thread for your experiences?
its better than flooding the forum with 2 sentence threads

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Its not like that.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

yes it is

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Repeated doses of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

Repeated doses of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I used to be a lil' nuts..

Then I found out all the fun stuff I have experienced, including some phantom sounds are being heard and experienced by others as well.

I agree with the OP, tho... the mockery and all out stupid jokes are tiring. A little humor is one thing, but Obvious Trolls are getting really obvious.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
a reply to: humanoidlord

Its not like that.

OK 1 sentence posts then as quoted above.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yeah to be fair your posts in this thread aren't exactly the shining example of verbosity you demand from the OP.

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Yeah to be fair your posts in this thread aren't exactly the shining example of verbosity you demand from the OP.

Peace

Seeing as I demanded absolutely nothing and was making an observation in a humorous way or at least trying to be funny.

Someone asked why not do a thread and gather their thoughts and experiences instead of 2 sentence Threads.

The OP replied with what I quoted ( a 1 sentence post saying "its not like that" when you look at the OPs written by them and it is) and then found that funny and made a joke, Is this not a thread about OP having found some sense of carelessness towards things that really don't matter, your voice and mine and other faceless voices on the internet.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yeah okay I get it..no need to get your panties all up in a bunch.

You know what! Let's not forget it and analyses this a little better.

OP states: In my experience voices brought me to the edge of sanity. The disrespect by peers. The mockery of strangers. Who cares i say.

M'kay, sound a little like schizophrenia and the OP is clearly aware of it and how he has been mocked for it. He obviously found a way to deal with it and doesn't seem bothered anymore by those who ridicule him for it.

What im here for is a great and ordained purpose.
Hail to my former and current self.

Well what else can one say but congratulations. His current self has great plans...whoopie!!

Now you come into this thread and start of with:

You fell of the edge of sanity a while ago.
Get help or take your meds I'm not going to waste my time asking questions when it is obvious you are mentally poorly and refuse to accept that fact.

Wow! What are we missing here? Unless this person is sharing a bedroom with you it would appear as if you already have a history with the OP. The way I'm reading this is that you demand the OP to get help, meds or accept the fact that you think he is "mentally poor" or else you will not talk to him about the subject of the OP.

You make new threads when you get unwell spouting insanity get help before you do something stupid.

And there is our reason (and incidentally demand #4) . You have met the OP in previous threads and concluded he "fell of the wagon" while leaving a trace of two sentence threads flooding the forum...

You probably also noticed by now that anytime somebody on ATS posts questions regarding their sanity the one reply gathering the most respect is always the person to point out that the OP shouldn't be trying to get help online and should visit a healthcare professional...

Pretty sound advise and you just wanted to get it in there first in order to feed the always hungry I-ego.

After the 15-min-of-fame stayed out and instead you getting slack for what you are saying about the OP, suddenly somebody posts something that is in line with how you see the OP.

hey another side, have you thoguht of making a centralized thread for your experiences?
its better than flooding the forum with 2 sentence threads

Its not like that.

yes it is

It validates what you were saying and we can tell by the way you pushed yourself into this conversation by stating;

OK 1 sentence posts then as quoted above.

I can understand your reaction to this member (if this is the member who picked an alien device out of his neck) but if I were to be judged as a person by the content of all my posts on ATS they would probably lock me away as well.

I judge merely this thread and I see no reason for your attitude within it.

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoMon, 25 Jun 2018 15:04:36 -0500pm300420186 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoMon, 25 Jun 2018 15:05:18 -0500pm300520186 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What im trying to express is im fine. Yes i get head stuff. But the conspiracy side of this is they want to drive me crazy. I get persecatory stuff alot. Its like the hospital is always calling.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Now you come into this thread and start of with: You fell of the edge of sanity a while ago. Get help or take your meds I'm not going to waste my time asking questions when it is obvious you are mentally poorly and refuse to accept that fact.

NO,

try again, strike 1.

Wow! What are we missing here? Unless this person is sharing a bedroom with you it would appear as if you already have a history with the OP. The way I'm reading this is that you demand the OP to get help, meds or accept the fact that you think he is "mentally poor" or else you will not talk to him about the subject of the OP.

again, I made absolutely no demands.

I clearly pointed out what I posted, what I did, I walked you through what I was replying to, which was the OP's reply to another poster.

Not really hard to follow, why are you struggling?

You make new threads when you get unwell spouting insanity get help before you do something stupid. And there is our reason (and incidentally demand #4) . You have met the OP in previous threads and concluded he "fell of the wagon" while leaving a trace of two sentence threads flooding the forum...

So you are stalking an ATS members posts and confusing them with me?

What else could this be?

I didn't say this, why say I did?

Pretty sound advise and you just wanted to get it in there first in order to feed the always hungry I-ego.

First?

I am the last poster to post in this thread.

Are you upset you weren't the first but the 3rd?

I judge merely this thread and I see no reason for your attitude within it.

My attitude?

Yes I posted a hypocritical post saying they post 1 liners with a 1 line post.

Nothing upsetting or what not, it seems that if anyone panties are riding up their crotch seems to be yours and in your frustration you are confusing posters.

Yeah okay I get it..no need to get your panties all up in a bunch.

what panties and what bunch?

maybe take off the blinders when you triggered by words on the internet and check to see who you reply too, what they say and if your reply will be comprehensible without the reader having to work out that you're confusing 2 or 3 different posters.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Would you believe I confused you with testingtesting...lol

My sincerest apologies for that...

So...how's the weather over there?

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 26 Jun 2018 09:31:40 -0500am303120186 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Would you believe I confused you with testingtesting...lol My sincerest apologies for that...

NO, Jokes Jokes, I assumed that after going back to double check I wasn't posting while unconscious.

Seeing that I am an arrogant and hypocritical pri**... ummmm person more often than not its understandable when readers get others that say things that could be interpreted as nasty as being posted by myself.

I have used very similar language towards the OP but it only when they post something really out there, like a device used by whoever is sending messages into their head and it sounds like a made up device that Spock would use in star trek.

So no need to apologize as I am guilty even though I try to justify it.

So...how's the weather over there?

Perfect for sitting indoors with the heater on and watch the World Cup.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Oh man, here we go.

Is this another inane thread where you throw together a bunch of trendy science words into nonsensical phrases.

Haven you gone for professional help yet? I think that was pretty much the general consensus in one of your recent threads where you say, "they can agitate the sound using a set of quantum shifting em spectras
edit on 8-7-2018 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Just make sure that as soon as you get out, don't let them pull you back in.

I was waiting for a thread like this to use the above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join