It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was ‘Jesus’ A ‘Racist Zionist’ Who Described Goyim (‘Gentiles’) As ‘Dogs’ ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
WAS ‘JESUS’ A ‘RACIST-ZIONIST’ WHO DESCRIBED GOYIM (‘GENTILES’) AS ‘DOGS’ ?
MATT. CH 15 &tc. IMPLY AS MUCH…

It is a well-established fact that R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (aka ‘Jesus’) ‘was sent’ (i.e. preached) ONLY to ‘the Elect of the Lost Sheep of the House of Yisro’el’ during his lifetime—and never seemed to have set foot off Yisroelite soil—but isn’t it ironic that a man who was born & raised in the Galilee (Heb. ‘haGilgal haGoyim’ i.e. ‘the circle of gentiles’) should be portrayed (at least if you believe what is presented in the 4 canonical Greek, ‘council-approved’ Gospels) as someone who deliberately avoided (and possibly even despised) the goyim (‘gentiles’, i.e. non-Jews) and instructed his disciples to do the same ?

And yet that is precisely the unmistakeable conclusion any thinking person (especially anyone who has ever bothered to read the Greek texts of the canonical gospels very closely) must inevitably draw—see e.g. the words placed into the ‘good’ Rebbe’s Greek-speaking mouth in texts like the hypothetical one sometimes called ‘Quelle’ (or ‘Q’ for short) representing those 150 or so parallel non-Markan sayings which are contained in the Greek Gospels of ‘According to Matthew’, whoever he was, (see Matt. chapter 10:5ff) & the Gospel ‘According to Luke’ whoever he was, see e.g. Luke chapter 10:1ff ).

‘And [ho Iesous] gave instructions to the Twelve saying, Enter not through any gates of the Kittim (‘islanders’ i.e. ‘gentiles’) nor go into any towns of the Samaritim but confine yourselves ONLY (Gk. ‘mono’, lit. ‘soley’) to the Elect of the Lost Sheep of the House of Yisro’el, seeking out by inquiry if there be any sons of peace (‘dressed in white’ i.e. ‘worthy’) there that you might tabernacle among them, careful in each town you visit to remain throughout within the selfsame house, for you are not to gander-about wandering from host to host…

‘And as soon as a ‘son of peace’ (Essenoid?) is selected, place your blessing upon that house, proclaiming to its owners that the Kingdom of Heaven is fast-approaching…making sure always (to any outsiders) that you appear as innocent as doves, but in your heart be as deceitful as devious-snakes can be…

‘Behold, I am sending you on ahead to create a sensational report regarding the coming-arrival of the Bar Enasha (‘Son of Man’) to every village within Eretz-Yisro’el (in advance) well before I myself show-up in each place; you will have to cover the whole terrain quickly lest the Bar Enasha should arrive at some place previously unannounced.’

It gets worse—see ‘Matthew’ chapter 15 in that uncomfortable story about the Syro-Phonecian gentile who had come to him for help with her daughter who was bleeding to death:

Matt. 15:21 (cf. Mk 7: 24-30)

‘Then ‘Jesus’ having made good his escape from them, hid himself [with his disciples] in the hills of Tyre and Sidon, where a local Syro-Phoenecian (gentile) women approached them begging and pleading her case to him, ‘O, My lord-the-king, Thou son of David, have mercy on me ! For a bleeder-daemon has possessed my daughter ! Oh, she suffers something fierce…’

But ‘Jesus’ would not accept her petition and held his tongue from her. Still the woman persisted in pursuing her case, so much so that finally [the Twelve] intervened urging him to send the woman away, saying, ‘Rabbi, throw this [foreigner] out of our presence, otherwise we will never see the back of her.’

Finally ‘Jesus’ spoke to the woman saying, ‘Woman, the Bar Enasha (‘the Son of Man’) was sent ONLY (Gk. ‘mono’) to the Elect of the Lost Sheep of the House of Yisro’el, and anyway, since when is it right to take the holy-bread belonging to the sons of the Kingdom and throw it away on dogs [panting for a snatch] under the table?’

But the woman went forward [with the argument], saying, ‘But you are obliged to help her, for aren’t even ‘dogs’ [like us] allowed a few scraps from the master’s table?’

Then ‘Jesus’ turned to the woman, answering her saying, ‘Woman, great is your understanding of the nuances [of your case]. Oh, very well, the, let it be done for your daughter just as you have petitioned us on her behalf.’ And her daughter’s bleeding stopped from that very moment.’

Interestingly, perhaps, is that the underlying Hebrew word for ‘dogs’ (Kelebot) is a racist pejorative term of abuse to refer to ‘unclean gentiles’ (the dog being a ritually-unclean animal and a technical term previously applied to gentile male temple-prostitutes in Deuteronomy 23:18 ; possibly Paul might be warning his flock against the practice of (gentile) temple-sodomy in Philemon 3:2)

see also Proverbs 26: 11 (‘just as the dog devours its own vomit’) along with the fact that ‘dogs’ eat the blood off of ritually unclean-carcasses in the street. cf. Zohar II: 64:b where R. Abba declares ‘the goyim give birth not to human-children but only to sucklings, for they are all like unclean dogs…’ and Zohar 1:46b ‘as R. Eleazar stated, ‘the goyim are everyone of them unclean, and what is worse, they pollute (ritually) any person coming into direct contact with one.’

Calling someone a ‘dog’ in 1st century Palestine is a little like calling someone to-day out here in the 21st century West a ‘cockroach’, i.e. the lowest form of life imaginable.

Why such racist-zionist verses placed into the mouth of a Greek-speaking ‘Iesous’ were not carefully excised from the canon of the Greek Gospels can only be due the fact that these early pre-Pauline oral narratives had already formed an integral part of the core of the most-primitive Kerugma of the Jewish-Messianic Nazorean (Jacobite-Ebionim, pre-Pauline) Christian community still in existence in the Levant in the years leading up to the 1st Failed Jewish War against Rome (66-72 CE) wiped most of them out, whereas Paul’s more-gentile-friendly churches scattered around Asia Minor survived the Jewish War more or less in tact.

But one must always remember that ‘Saul of Tarsus’ (in present-day Turkey) was not a Jew born in Palestine but in Roman Cilicia, and that (lest we forget !) he never actually met ‘Jesus’ in the flesh—only in dreams and visions, like my cook—and that he fought tooth-and-nail with all of those who actually knew ‘Jesus’ personally, whom he called ‘those so-called Pillars of the Church’ e.g Galatians 2:9 etc.

Even so, Paul was not immune to such stubbornly-held racist-zionist underpinnings of the earliest Christian communities (‘to the Jew first, of course, and only then to the Gentile…’)

Small wonder then that following the 1st Failed Jewish War against Rome (66-72 CE) the various competing Christian churches scattered throughout the syncgogue-system Asia Minor began slowly splitting-off from their Zionist-racist moorings and began dis-allowing Kashrut diets and finally doing away with the ‘disgusting and mutilating’ practice of male circumcision as they started the process of making the Christian message more and more palatable to the goyim to whom they were now forced to ‘sell their message’ - though I doubt that R. Yehoshua bar Yosef (‘Jesus’) or his own blood brother Yakkov haTzaddiq (’James the Just’ ) as head of the Ebionim (‘the poor-ones’) would have approved of any such explicit pandering to the general masses of gentiles merely for the sake of making new (tithing) converts to ‘the Faith…’

Now keep a pair of civil hand on your keyboards...I suspect tempers might flare on this thread !

edit on 6.23.2018 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the all caps shouty title.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Based strictly on your use of caps, I would say....

Yes.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
whoa calm down there

for a second i thought you had a stroke

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Jesus.

Jesus is now a racist.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigismundus

Jesus IS an alien - don't make me post the copious biblical passages proving this claim.

Mary, his mother, was abducted - the similarities between the Annunciation and CE4 is staggering.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Religion is not a race

Therefore your thread is null and void.

Next!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If Marketing is your forte', you totally #cked yourself on this one.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Therefore, Jesus is a racist alien.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I think I remember reading a thread here the other day that suggested he was gay too.

Gay, racist alien Jesus. A true triple threat!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I must admit that I gave you a flag and star. Only because you brought forward an interesting and different take on the biblical account provided.

Personally, in reading the scriptures, it does indeed seem that Jesus was evolving within in his lifetime. Where his focus in the beginning was upon wayward Jews, butthrough his travels he discovered his message needed to be more inclusive. He discovered the Gentiles were not less, simply ignorant of the laws as he understood them. Thus in the end he was inclusive.

Obviously in the beginning, he advised his followers in truth of the times. Gentiles may turn them in or spin their message through ignorance. By the end, he began to see that all had a chance for salvation.

I do not give much credence in Paul nor Rome. It does seem that their philosophy was put in place to dissuade any revolts. So, in truth, for me, even the bible is circumspect as any actual truth. I cannot help but see it as media spin and proproganda for its era.

Is their some fact and truth. Most certainly! Unfortunately, there has been so much exaggeration and spin proproganda for multiple agendas applied...it is what it is...total controversy for the majority.

To your point...was Jesus racist? Yes and no. If he really existed, I imagine he was ignorant but grew wiser in his travels. He most likely expanded his views based on his experiences with others as we all do.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

No.

Jesus didn't call all gentiles dogs in the same way that He didn't call all Jews His 'sheep'.

He was clearly extending the "sheep" metaphor, which He had used many times before (remember that Jesus called the Pharisaical Jews "wolves", not sheep), Jesus was clearly contrasting against existing followers and not including other Jews just because of birthright.

But your post reveals much about you.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

That's "Jesus is a racist asylum seeker", if you're a United Statesian.

Dont be a racist.
edit on 22-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What I find amazing is, "God" created everything, is the epitome of intelligence and all that, but yet can't quote a single sentence that is straightforward. It seems everyone/anyone can interpret it differently, Why is that?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

That's a symptom of God's awesomeness (as a prankster).

GOD DOG
edit on 22-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Why are you yelling at us?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
What I find amazing is, "God" created everything, is the epitome of intelligence and all that, but yet can't quote a single sentence that is straightforward. It seems everyone/anyone can interpret it differently, Why is that?

Because, Disassociative Behavior aka Division is the new cool way to deal with otherwise ordinary situations.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I really tried to think of a response that was open to interpretation, but apparently I'm too drunk ( or realistically, too stupid ) to do so

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's "Jesus is a racist asylum seeker", if you're a United Statesian.

Dont be a racist.

Jesus is a racist, gay, asylum seeker alien.

Might as well throw in transgendered.
With the dresses and all.

No wonder everybody loves him.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

The programming is strong with this one...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

I want what you're having then, My Republican stock saw straight through your Liberal half pint.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join