It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was ‘Jesus’ A ‘Racist Zionist’ Who Described Goyim (‘Gentiles’) As ‘Dogs’ ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigismundus

You are certainly led by the spirit. Not the spirit of Christ, though. You knew typing this that it was nonsense. Why continue like it has a purpose?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Jesus is a racist, gay, asylum seeker alien.

That'd be "Jesus is a racist, gay, asylum seeker undocumented worker."

"Alien" is racist jingoism.

Get with the programming or geeet out!

edit on 22-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

haha!!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Well then the joke is on you, I don't drink half pints, I drink ounces, so nyaaa
edit on 22-6-2018 by mymymy because: correct me spelling so I look smarter

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Whats with all the dog hate in Judaism and Islam? If ever there were an arguement for atheism, thats it.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

Because of revelation of the spirit. The Almighty does not give his pearls easily. You have to earn understanding.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: c2oden

Jesus is a racist, gay, asylum seeker alien.

That'd be "Jesus is a racist, gay, asylum seeker undocumented worker."

"Alien" is racist jingoism.

Get with the programming or geeet out!

You forgot transgendered and dog lover.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Hi Cyn--

You wrote

'Personally, in reading the scriptures, it does indeed seem that Jesus was evolving within in his lifetime. Where his focus in the beginning was upon wayward Jews, butthrough his travels he discovered his message needed to be more inclusive. He discovered the Gentiles were not less, simply ignorant of the laws as he understood them. Thus in the end he was inclusive.'

UNQUOTE

The 4 Greek canonical 'council-approved' Gospels were not written in anything like an exact chronological historical kind of order--the earliest one ('according to 'Mark' whoever he was) begins with his baptism 'for the remission of sins' and ends with his execution for armed sedition (with some late MSS adding bits after by other writers), it is true, and most follow the pattern of 'Galilean Ministry' followed by a 'Judaean Ministry' which culminates with his crucifixion; but nothing else can be known about his order of utterances (even the Sermon on the Mount in 'Matthew' is an artificial literary construct linking together disparate sayings (linked by 'catch-words') spoken over perhaps a five to seven year period or more (if you compare the sayings in the Matthew Sermon with their parallel occurrences in e.g. 'Luke' you can see at once that the individual 'logoi' (sayings) were originally spoken at various disparate times and places and to different audiences, etc.

Long story short, we cannot therefore posit a 'growing tolerance' on the part of'Jesus' viz. a viz. gentiles; his Lukan sending out of the 70 seems to have been a plan (possibly interrupted by his untimely and wholly unexpected demise) to 'ingather the Elect of the Lost Sheep of Qol-Yisroel who were scattered among the goyim' which was (according to trito-Isaiah chapters 56-66) one of the so-called Duties of the Meshia'q (Messiah) in The Last Days.

The latter approach seems to have been on the disciples' minds as they travelled abroad to carry on preaching to 'the Elect of the Lost Sheep of the House of Yisro'el scattered amongst the Gentiles (e.g. Rome, Sefard, Corinth, Alexandria, Athens etc) after their leader's execution specifically to Messianically-minded synagogues abroad in Asia Minor preaching the 'good news of the coming Kingdom of David'--which was later morphed to a more gentile-friendly/goyim-inclusive tone as witnessed by the dissemination of the Pauline corpus of letters after the First Failed Jewish War against Rome (c. 66-72 CE) when 90% of the Judaean population was wiped out, along with most of his brother's Nazorean kashrut-eating, circumcising yahadim around the Levant...
edit on 22-6-2018 by Sigismundus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You just got punked by the devil....

You seem aware though, so refuse to be a victim of the one lying to us daily

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Well actually the anti-Jesus Agenda is to demonize him. Therefore endearing terms such as "gay" or "transgendered" is bucking the agenda.

Instead it's supposed to be vile disgusting (yet still socially acceptable to use) terms such as "white", or "was a NASCAR fan", or "small government", or "Constitutionalist", or heterosexual, or "man".

You get the idea.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Alright, enough jokes, this idea that one single 'race' is "god's people", but everyone else isnt, is the most racist thing that could be said.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

When you decide to drink like a Man, pm me.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hebrews considered the Gentiles to be unclean, dogs, the OT teaches that very clearly, no arguments. Even worse were gentile women, less than dogs. That was the culture.
The bible doesn't hide that, it's very clear

Jesus even speaking to a woman, let alone aknowledging her was extreme.
The point is that if Jesus saw her as a dog He wouldn't have helped her, you are missing all the context, all the nuances of the culture

Jesus was elevating Gentiles and women, in the Christian church today women are equals to men because of these teachings

You just can't see it

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Hi Sailor--

You wrote

'Religion is not a race. Therefore your thread is null and void. Next!'

UNQUOTE

I never implied that Religion is a 'race'; I am merely pointing out the inherent zionist-anti-gentile racism that lay at the core of the purported 'teachings' placed into the mouth of the Greek-speaking 'Iesous' in the 4 canonical 'council-approved' gospels, as evidenced by examples such as the 15th chapter of the Gospel 'according to Matthew' (whoever he was)...

Why don't you try reading 'Matthew' chapter 15 a couple dozen times (in English, if that's all you can read...) then we can have an intelligent, informed discussion about the 1st century Levantine use of the word 'Kalev' as an anti-gentile 'ritually-unclean' Jewish pejorative placed into the mouth of 'Jesus' in the canonical gospels used against a helpless Syro-Phonecian woman who seemed to be at her wit's end with worry over her daughter's mensturating-daemon possession.

If you really are unable to find the racist-xenophobic elements in this disturbing Gospel pericope, you might want to take a refresher course in semantics.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Hi Swine--

you wrote

'I think I remember reading a thread here the other day that suggested he was gay too. Gay, racist alien Jesus. A true triple threat...'

UNQUOTE

Hmmmm....'and the disciple who was called his lover reclined against his nipples at dinner, asked him, 'which one is it...'

Sounds pretty gay to me, but then maybe at Pesach the Judaean population made it a fad to imitate the Gentiles by 'reclining on couches...and males pressing their nipples against each other, who knows...

'Lady, the Bar Enasha ('Son of Man') was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Yisro'el, and anyway, since when is it right to take the bread of the sons of the Kingdom and waste it on the dogs under the table?'

Sounds pretty racist to me, but then maybe I'm just an oversensitive Shabbas-goy...

Not sure about the space-alien part; 'and the 'star hovered over the spot where the child lay...' hmmm, I for one never saw a star hover over anything, but then again, I'm no astronomer !!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Jesus Christ..

If I wasn't here right now, I'd swear someone was trying to religiously suffocate me right now.

for the record, I have friends who are religious. And I in no way infringe upon their beliefs. They're actually really cool and I respect their beliefs.
edit on 22-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well actually the anti-Jesus Agenda is to demonize him. Therefore endearing terms such as "gay" or "transgendered" is bucking the agenda.

Instead it's supposed to be vile disgusting (yet still socially acceptable to use) terms such as "white", or "was a NASCAR fan", or "small government", or "Constitutionalist", or heterosexual, or "man".

You get the idea.

No.
I don't.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Hi 5! My crazy black friend with the coolest silver suit i've seen since the bananarama video from 1989!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is stating the obvious;
Jesus came as the Messiah for God's chosen people
They rejected him and he was crucified.
He didn't come to save the gentiles.
He came to save the Jews.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Hi Lumber--

You wrote

Jesus Christ.. If I wasn't here right now, I'd swear someone was trying to religiously suffocate me right now...'

UNQUOTE

A few tips on your unfortunate choice of diction. The subjunctive tense in modern English would be rendered more accurately as 'If I weren't here right now...' etc.

Also split infinitives are just such bad-style. It would be far more stylish to write e.g. 'I'd swear someone was trying to suffocate me religiously right now.'

Perhaps you have been watching too many episodes of the original Star Trek television series from the 1960s ('To boldly go where no man has gone before...')

As for suffocation, try reading-over some of the idiotic comments on this thread...it's enough to make any critical thinking individual apoplectic !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join