It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Notice Regarding the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to North Korea

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

If Trump blinks it's breaking news for them.

Personally, I think they truly do like The president but are to afraid to admit it.

I heard (could it really be true?) that there's a growing group of millennials of various gender pronouns that are writing 50 Shades of Grey-type and other fantasy fan fiction starring The Donald and them. If anyone is brave enough to search that please message me with either a yes or a no as to true or not.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Amazing. Just a week ago they were crying that he "gave up too much".

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You know Bo, I want to believe that too ... but the President was SO CERTAIN that the threat was over a little over a week ago ... and now he's not?

Yeah, I get that... I want to believe the best too. Or at least I don't want to believe the worst. And it gets harder and harder when we know something ain't true. I'd say Trump lying -- for strategic reasons of course -- is more likely... either then or now or I guess both then and now... and it's possible Trump's information changed so his opinion changed... or maybe he's just crazy. But if he is, is he stupid crazy or crazy like a fox.

I just wonder if he's been overtaken by Deep State operatives who made him do this.

Even worse, what if he was always just a tool for the real Deep State using him to drain the swamp of their competition... (and now I'm sounding crazy!)

I really want to trust the President. This just makes it really difficult.

Yup. Among many other things.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Remember, Trump told us that he wouldn't telegraph his punches! Oil sanctions pushed Japan into attacking us at Pearl Harbor. And Trump's sanctions against the DPRK are still going on full tilt. Keeping the ZTE crooks breathing, means that they can be a lifeline into North Korea, if Kim does change. Singapore was something like Commodore Perry's opening Japan in 1859.

Think about the fact that this pressure campaign is on the Sesquicentennial of that Pow Wow, in Tokyo Bay. Singapore was only supposed to set the table, for Trump's plan to lift up and hopefully rejoin North and South Korea. It's going to take a couple of years, at the least. Personally, I believe that China blew the whistle on Kim, over his tired mountain's leaking radiation into their skies. So maybe neither N. Korea, nor Israel are big enough, land wise, to be able to test thermonuclear bombs, underground.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'd like to say thanks to all who participated in this thread.

I've had several folks that I respect tell me that I need to really look into Mr. Trump's character and so forth.

Well, I have, and ... well, that's for another discussion I guess.

In this discussion, I chose to focus on the idea (and write from the perspective) that Mr. Trump uses his Twitter to speak to the American people "heart to heart," that he is not a politician and just speaks his mind honestly, and that there is a cabal of powerful individuals known as "the Deep State" that are doing everything they can to thwart him.

It was very interesting for me to look through these filters. I actually have a bit more compassion for some folks who are Trump True Believers.

At any rate, don't let this kill the thread ... because it really is important to see just how these "standard procedures" that are encoded/enshrined in our laws (like the President having to re-up the "Declaration of Emergency" bit ... actually do serve to support the aims of the international corporate military-industrial complex (aka TPTB).

Thanks again, all on all "$ide$"

edit on 23-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Oh, I am still reading.

I will say thanks to you as well for having the courage to look through that filter. Such is truly lacking in our society at this time in history, but every one who dares attempt it brings us closer to an actual resolution. I have attempted to do something similar; I have simply not been able to get past what appears to me as pure, unabatable hatred.

I would suggest to you an adjustment to your filter: my support for Trump, and I believe others' support for him, is not an absolute. Trump does represent a movement, a movement that is actually tied more to MAGA than to Trump, but he is only a representative. As long as his actions do not oppose the populism that put him in office, he will be followed, but should he prove to be a detriment to the movement, he will be tossed aside like a worn-out dishrag.

Proof of that has already been evident throughout the special elections since his inauguration. Luther Strange was Trump's pick to fill Sessions' seat in the Senate; yet despite Trump's pleas, we chose Moore. Perhaps in hindsight, that was not the best decision, but the fact that a state which went so solidly for Trump then months later chose to ignore his support for a Senatorial candidate should speak volumes.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I appreciate what you said.

I have recently had a change in my understanding of the nature of the forces that are empowering Mr. Trump.

Plus I forced myself to remember that somewhere "in there" is that guy I used to love to hate. LOL.

I guess we will see what we will see.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Plus I forced myself to remember that somewhere "in there" is that guy I used to love to hate. LOL.

LOL!

Hey, he probably is a pure a-hole. But it ain't about Donald Trump... never was. It's about what Donald Trump can do. He's got some rope... I just hope he doesn't hang himself with it. So far, he hasn't.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Blaine91555

The agreement was just an agreement to start a process.

This is a non story. He would be foolish to not extend that since the process is just beginning.

I don't think this is a non story. I think the point here is both clear and valid. President Trump shouldn't be taking victory laps and making fantastic claims when, as you yourself said (accurately I might add), "The agreement was just an agreement to start a process."

He got done more in one year than Obama did in his entire eight years so don’t hate, celebrate.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Thank you, someone who actually reads what is posted.. OP should of read the entire article before bothering posting, as this article goes back years, it is regularly updated by every president to record current statuses.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Thank you, someone who actually reads what is posted.. OP should of read the entire article before bothering posting, as this article goes back years, it is regularly updated by every president to record current statuses.

The "article" in the OP is an announcement of a notice issued by President Trump on 6/22/2018 ... speaking of reading comprehension.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'm just wondering what's going on here!!!

You picked the wrong thing to go after him with.

You Trump ass kissers say that about anything related to Trump.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join