It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man barricaded himself inside vehicle at Hoover Dam bridge (IN ARMORED CAR)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbo8

BOULDER CITY, NV (FOX5) -
Nevada Highway Patrol reported Friday afternoon of a man barricading himself inside an armored vehicle near the Hoover Dam bridge and U.S. Highway 93 southbound.

I work in Boulder city, took me 30 min to figure out why all the cops were rushing through town.

www.whsv.com...
another link seems like a political statment.

#UPDATE: In a photo sent to 8 News NOW from Keith Aronson, the suspect has notes taped to the window of the vehicle he's barricaded in. One note says "Mr. President release the reports," according to a passerby. #HooverDam #8NN

That explains the mass amount of cops heading that way earlier. I knew something was going on but didn’t feel like looking it up. Man some people are just freaking nuts. Idk what report he was referring to seeings how there are like a billion right now.
I hope he gets the help he needs.......JK no i don’t, he just needs to be locked up and kept away from the public.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
In the link provided by the op it says his sign read- “release the OIG report”, oig is office of the inspector general. Most likely he’s referring to the investigation into the whole Comey Clinton fiasco.

In the picture provided the truck doesn’t look very “homemade”. Looks like your typical bank armored truck just painted black but I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
wow another nut bag losing his head......

Hope he doesnt blow the damn dam........

Only a nuke would do it. I'm not worried about him blowing the dam.

Armored vehicle would be approximately last choice for that kind of thing, I would think...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

In the picture provided the truck doesn’t look very “homemade”. Looks like your typical bank armored truck just painted black but I could be wrong.

Its a old swat vehicle a Armoured Ford F-550 Swat Special.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Interesting, I wonder how he got his hands on that, do citys sell them when they are decommissioned?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Nobody is asking the important question. Which member was this?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Is he still in it? Has the police sorted this out?.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
yeah, he was clearly referencing the alleged two other versions of the OIG report one of those "Q" people were blathering about.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: ANNED

Interesting, I wonder how he got his hands on that, do citys sell them when they are decommissioned?

Yes and some ranchers in the southern border buy them because of the problems with illegals and drug cartels

Other ranchers in texas have bought them because of poachers hunting on there land.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

There was nothin' "homemade" about that armored truck!!

That thing was the full-on real deal.

About the only thing I saw with any homemade-ness to it was the AC unit on the top.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I could clear this up in about 30 seconds. Call in an A-10. Brrrrrttttt. No problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Clearly the best response in this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Trueman

KFC? Piece of cake. Exact portions of each are harder to come by but it is a cup of mixed spices to two cups of flour well mixed.

table salt
dried thyme
dried basil
dried oregano
celery salt
black pepper
dry mustard powder
paprika
garlic salt
ground ginger
white pepper
white flour

do not forget you gotta soak that chicken in a 10,000 gallon tank of brine for a few days first.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
Dude wants that swamp drained!

Imo, this is a stunt to get POTUS attention in hopes that he will release the ig report with no redactions.

I think I read a rumor circulating that the President does want to take further action to drain the swamp and punish criminals, but he needs to know that the public has his back on this, because he is risking a lot and going up against some very dangerous characters, so he apparently is going to do it, IF there is enough outcry from the public on the failure of this Recent IG report to do justice. Or something like that...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
wow another nut bag losing his head......

Hope he doesnt blow the damn dam........

Only a nuke would do it. I'm not worried about him blowing the dam.

Armored vehicle would be approximately last choice for that kind of thing, I would think...

Yeah I think he just wanted to get on the news, in order to get Trumps and the nation's attention for whatever his cause is.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: turbo8

BOULDER CITY, NV (FOX5) -
Nevada Highway Patrol reported Friday afternoon of a man barricading himself inside an armored vehicle near the Hoover Dam bridge and U.S. Highway 93 southbound.

I work in Boulder city, took me 30 min to figure out why all the cops were rushing through town.

www.whsv.com...
another link seems like a political statment.

#UPDATE: In a photo sent to 8 News NOW from Keith Aronson, the suspect has notes taped to the window of the vehicle he's barricaded in. One note says "Mr. President release the reports," according to a passerby. #HooverDam #8NN

That explains the mass amount of cops heading that way earlier. I knew something was going on but didn’t feel like looking it up. Man some people are just freaking nuts. Idk what report he was referring to seeings how there are like a billion right now.
I hope he gets the help he needs.......JK no i don’t, he just needs to be locked up and kept away from the public.

And you need your head surgically removed from your ass.

He parked a truck on a bridge. Nobody even knows if he is armed or why he is there.

For all we know, his armored truck broke down on the bridge and he got bored and made some signs.
edit on 6/16/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I could clear this up in about 30 seconds. Call in an A-10. Brrrrrttttt. No problem.

I would laugh my head off if he fired a grapple hook into the air and it got sucked into your turbine....

vroooooooooooo *CRASH* No more JIM C. Too bad for his family he took joy in slaughtering unarmed American civilians. Good riddance. LoL!
(obviously im joking. I meant this as a demonstration of the horror of sharing your murderous fantasies in public, that's what video games are for, and also the obvious message that it is wrong to use weapons of war against a civilian who has harmed nobody, and "but he waved crazy signs! it's open season that's the rules!" is not an excuse to get all tough)

Fortunately, sane individuals were on site and handled the situation peacefully 👍 They did it in the true American way 🇺🇸 I'm real glad nobody got hurt.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Has anyone. Heard anything as. To why he did it name? Anything? Or did it just get dropped? Just curious

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Came across this article about it. It was posted a coupe of hours ago and seems that they finally charged him.

www.reviewjournal.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Jburns put a thread up about wanting an armored vehicle...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join