It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man barricaded himself inside vehicle at Hoover Dam bridge (IN ARMORED CAR)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I hope someone will just walk up to him and ask him if he is okay and they want to help him.

But now this is in US everything will be solved used a sniper and some AP ammo

If I seen a person barricaded in a armored vehicle I would go the opposite way as fast as I could.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

But now this is in US everything will be solved used a sniper and some AP ammo

You have no idea what you're talking about.

If there is no immediate danger the suspect is talked down. Police will deal with a barricaded person for a whole day, sometimes more before forcing the situation to a closure.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

As long as he doesnt pull a knife, otherwise its 21 rapid fire shots to the torso.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Shut down the engine and it will get very hot in that armored vehicle.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Lets really take a look at Why he parked right across the Dam and also the message to release the reports not just a single report but implying multiple reports and also addressing the President implying that people up to the President KNOWS whats in these report/ s and decide to say Nope cant or won't release because it would either look bad or cause an uproar

Where did the armored truck come from? see any logos on it ? THIS IS ATS IT'S WHAT WE DO!! Before we Label the guy a NUTBAG and moving on WHY would someone Take a RISK of that magnitude Just on a whim? i think not..... how long was he out there on the Dam? Question everything!

Theories anyone? Information anyone? Before the "official" spoon feeding begins.....
Why didnt it last longer

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

That it would. I thought I'd heard it was resolved, suspect in custody??

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

He's crazy?? That's the first reason that comes to mind. Someone stared into the abyss, and it stared back.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

WHY would someone Take a RISK of that magnitude Just on a whim? i think not.....

Because they are verging on crazy, and that fella who drove an armoured truck on a chase through a city/town sometime in the last week inspired them to finally flip?

"Crazy American" stories seem to come in 3's. Or 2's at least. Sometimes 4's. Just be glad it's not a school shooting...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Lets really take a look at Why he parked right across the Dam and also the message to release the reports not just a single report but implying multiple reports and also addressing the President implying that people up to the President KNOWS whats in these report/ s and decide to say Nope cant or won't release because it would either look bad or cause an uproar

Where did the armored truck come from? see any logos on it ? THIS IS ATS IT'S WHAT WE DO!! Before we Label the guy a NUTBAG and moving on WHY would someone Take a RISK of that magnitude Just on a whim? i think not..... how long was he out there on the Dam? Question everything!

Theories anyone? Information anyone? Before the "official" spoon feeding begins.....
Why didnt it last longer

He was actually not on the dam, he was on the bridge that basically goes over the dam. Mike O'Callaghan - Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge is a little down stream from the dam.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
That's too easy, crazy doesn't get to drive armored trucks around and it will be interesting to see what official information is released to the public my questions are:

What's this guys background ? Position, Living, Friends, ect...
Where did the armored truck come from?
Why did he park it across the Dam ; Does that have any connection to the report/s he was demanding released?
How long was he holed up before he surrendered ?
What reports is he referring to?
Why Would the President be addressed and not some other ?.. implicating a known situation that's being covered up

Just a few basics before he gets locked away in a rubber room

a reply to: seagull

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

Why didnt it last longer

I'm with you on this one. Three years ago, this community would have been all over it.

But not now. If it doesn't piss off liberals or trigger conservatives, it's going to fade away.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
There is the Trump connection and the person could be referring to the latest IG reports.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dude wants that swamp drained!

Imo, this is a stunt to get POTUS attention in hopes that he will release the ig report with no redactions.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

KFC? Piece of cake. Exact portions of each are harder to come by but it is a cup of mixed spices to two cups of flour well mixed.

table salt
dried thyme
dried basil
dried oregano
celery salt
black pepper
dry mustard powder
paprika
garlic salt
ground ginger
white pepper
white flour

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Official Narrative:
#1 The messages on the signs were not disclosed.
#2 "homemade armored vehicle,"
#3 Trooper Jason Burtczuck said the man was possibly armed with a rifle

Troopers told local media that he was masked, reportedly armed, and held protest signs outside of the vehicle while blocking U.S. 93

Witnesses at the scene posted photos to social media showing notes taped on the vehicle that urged President Trump to "release the reports."

Jenn Deak was in the visitor center of Hoover Dam about to watch a video on the structure before taking the tour when she heard a security officer yell, "Halt." It is unclear who the officer was addressing.

There's no word yet on any identity of the suspect or any charges filed.

So an UPDATE anyone???

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You just couldn't wait to say damn dam could you. Well damn the damn dam he's in an armored vehicle.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

KFC? Piece of cake. Exact portions of each are harder to come by but it is a cup of mixed spices to two cups of flour well mixed.

table salt
dried thyme
dried basil
dried oregano
celery salt
black pepper
dry mustard powder
paprika
garlic salt
ground ginger
white pepper
white flour

Hmph. I know the *real* recipe:

imgur.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
"Release Reports" about what subject ? I'd be curious to know but news these days...not worth a candy bar
My guess is he's another desperate 9.11 thruther, we'll see

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

No chicken in your list. Like McDonald's nuggets.

edit on 15-6-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

table salt
dried thyme
dried basil
dried oregano
celery salt
black pepper
dry mustard powder
paprika
garlic salt
ground ginger
white pepper
white flour

Dude... I'm screenshoting this before it gets removed.
You should watch your back, TPTB take this kind of thing pretty seriously.
Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join