It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man barricaded himself inside vehicle at Hoover Dam bridge (IN ARMORED CAR)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: ANNED

Interesting, I wonder how he got his hands on that, do citys sell them when they are decommissioned?

Yes and some ranchers in the southern border buy them because of the problems with illegals and drug cartels

Other ranchers in texas have bought them because of poachers hunting on there land.

If ranchers on the border are driving $300,000 military grade trucks around, sounds to me like they're running dope.

Come to think of it, it's hard to imagine about every one of them hasnt already gotten a 'deal they couldnt refuse' by the cartels already.
edit on 24-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: ANNED

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: ANNED

Interesting, I wonder how he got his hands on that, do citys sell them when they are decommissioned?

Yes and some ranchers in the southern border buy them because of the problems with illegals and drug cartels

Other ranchers in texas have bought them because of poachers hunting on there land.

If ranchers on the border are driving $300,000 military grade trucks around, sounds to me like they're running dope.

Come to think of it, it's hard to imagine about every one of them hasnt already gotten a 'deal they couldnt refuse' by the cartels already.

Seriously???

If I lived down there I'd buy a freaking TANK! I wouldn't screw around with some puny armored car!!

And there DAMN SURE wouldn't be any drugs in that tank either!! Drugs are a HUGE problem on the border! Marijuana, coc aine and all manner of other drugs. It's HUGE money, and these people, the drug runners, they don't care one iota about human life! They'll KILL anyone between them and their ill gotten money. Just south of the US border is a slaughter zone, rife with gangs, corruption, death and destruction! Killing fields, death and wasteland.

Are you kidding, seriously? The Texas Chainsaw Massacre looks like 'summer camp' compared to that region!!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Dirt ranchers out in the desert be making millions eh?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join