It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is about to destroy this Palestinian village.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Israel is intent on destroying the homes of the 173 Palestinians who live in the small shepherding community of Khan al-Ahmar, along with the school that serves 150 children from the area. Last month, Israel’s high court of justice removed the last obstacle to this barbaric act of demolishing an entire community in order to forcibly transfer its residents and take over their land. Israel has announced that the land from which these Palestinians will be evicted will serve to expand the nearby settlement of Kfar Adumim.

To keep international criticism to a minimum, Israel usually tries to evict residents slowly by creating unbearable living conditions that force them to leave their homes, allegedly of their own free will. To that end, the authorities refuse to connect these communities to running water and power grids, do not authorise construction of homes or other structures and restrict their pastureland.

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter – and bolstered by the Israeli idea that the European Union is too weak to act decisively, the authorities have stepped up their efforts and issued demolition orders for all the structures in Khan al-Ahmar.

Seems like the world is turning a blind eye yet again to isreal's illegal removal of people and destruction of their homes. I'm sure the usual people.will be here praising isreal for this. But the way these people are treated is sickening.

edit on Thu Jun 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Israeli version of 'eminent domain', what else is new?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You're right they'll come here and say there's no such thing as Palestinians and deflect from the fact that the people of Israel treat the Natives of that land almost as badly as Hitler treated their ancestors.

They still talk about the Inquisitions and the holocaust but continue to do this #, hypocrites.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I love how he says it "could" constitute a war crime. In other words, it doesn't, but he just didn't want to tell you that. Keep in mind this guy is the chairman of an anti-Israel propaganda organization, B'tselem, so he isn't exactly the most unbiased source on these matters. You might want to take this drivel with a grain of salt. He's only presenting one side.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Another thing I find worrisome is many people will support this simply because they worship Trump and Trump is an Israeli puppet so anything supports so must the Trump supporters.

I saw it with the whole Jerusalem embassy event, old members who used to make daily threads against Israel now support Israel because Trump does.

I wish I was allowed to call them out by name.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

Another thing I find worrisome is many people will support this simply because they worship Trump and Trump is an Israeli puppet so anything supports so must the Trump supporters.

I saw it with the whole Jerusalem embassy event, old members who used to make daily threads against Israel now support Israel because Trump does.

Yeah you know because Israel wasnt doing any of this before Trump. So does that make Obama just as guilty? And just as much Israels Puppet?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Yeah you know because Israel wasnt doing any of this before Trump. So does that make Obama just as guilty? And just as much Israels Puppet?

Yeah pretty much.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I love how he says it "could" constitute a war crime. In other words, it doesn't, but he just didn't want to tell you that. Keep in mind this guy is the chairman of an anti-Israel propaganda organization, B'tselem, so he isn't exactly the most unbiased source on these matters. You might want to take this drivel with a grain of salt. He's only presenting one side.

In your opinion, what justifies this expulsion and what of the other side are two not being told about? I'm a bit behind in the regional news. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
www.theguardian.com...

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter –

Seriously? This is Trump's fault? David Zonsheine from the guardian must think Israel cares who the US president is.
edit on 14-6-2018 by toms54 because: formatting

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
not my country not my problem, that's what I always say.

I like how people are trying to place blame on US and EU leadership for the acts of these countries that aren't part of the US or EU. Soon people will be blaming the citizens of first world countries for the actions of the citizens in third world countries.

I guess that's par for the course, right? I feel like we're being indoctrinated to feel guilty about things we didn't do.

Let them sort their own mess out. That's the way it has been for thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Actually Obama and Netanyahu had a bad relationship and openly bickered several times.

USA/Israeli relations during the Obama era were pretty bad. I still think it was all scripted though, just like this Trump madness.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You're right they'll come here and say there's no such thing as Palestinians and deflect from the fact that the people of Israel treat the Natives of that land almost as badly as Hitler treated their ancestors.

These comparisons always boggle my mind, especially considering the Palestinians were actually allied with Hitler and still indocrinate their population with nazi'eque propaganda about jews. During the border attacks last month they were flying kites and had flags with nazi swastikas on them!

www.timesofisrael.com...

edit on 14-6-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

www.theguardian.com...

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter –

Seriously? This is Trump's fault? David Zonsheine from the guardian must think Israel cares who the US president is.

It's no coincidence that Trump's main man and most trusted advisor Jared Kushner, is deeply loyal to Israel and it's Zionist rulers .

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
not my country not my problem, that's what I always say.

Let them sort their own mess out. That's the way it has been for thousands of years.

You can say that but how long until we are over there to fight another middle east war? I wish we would "Let them sort their own mess out." Let them die in their own wars for a change.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

It's no coincidence that Trump's main man and most trusted advisor Jared Kushner, is deeply loyal to Israel and it's Zionist rulers .

It's no coincidence that AIPAC funds a lot of Republican elections.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Sometimes I wonder if that old shepherd, stumbling around in the dark and cutting animals in half, had any idea that his rantings about a visitor would have had the effects it has brought upon this world.

I also wonder what it was he might have been smoking to see the things he said he saw.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Im a Trump fan and the only thing hes done/said so far that I disagree with is his support for Israel.

Hes either playing the obedient goy or hes been compromised.

I just loved at the end of the article how they had to throw in a bit of Trump hate, classic stuff.
Its almost like TDS sufferers think Trump is some sort of omnipotent and omnipresent god who could fix all the worlds problems with a tweet if he so chose
edit on 14/6/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

These comparisons always boggle my mind, especially considering the Palestinians were actually allied with Hitler and still indoctrinate their population with nazi'eque propaganda about jews. During the border attacks last month they were flying kites with swastikas on them over the border!

www.timesofisrael.com...

Both sides are wrong in one way or another as this link proves Israeli children are just as indoctrinated.

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

I'd also like to add that Yes I acknowledge extremists from Gaza do launch rockets into Israel but it's also probable that some of it is done by mossad to promote hate and fear among the people. Israeli Hasbara knows no boundaries.

That nazi kite honestly looks like an inside job/psy op imo but I could definitely be wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
1 Village down several thousand to go.

Those Israel bulldozers are hungry for shanty towns

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

It's no coincidence that AIPAC funds a lot of Republican elections.

The international lobbyists have a lot of decision making power, that's for sure.

They all speak against lobbying but all profit from it. I can't just blame Trump lol.

Obama made a lot of crooked deals as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join