It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is about to destroy this Palestinian village.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

onus is on you to prove it

They don't gas them like Hitler did but they do place them in modern day concentration camps and practice cultural genocide by definition.

Here you go. That's called a baseless accusation.

They use illegal weapons on them to test how they work on human flesh.

More "evil guy island" garbage from you. More baseless accusations and Jew hate.

I'm not inclined to humor your bull#.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: dug88

Another thing I find worrisome is many people will support this simply because they worship Trump and Trump is an Israeli puppet so anything supports so must the Trump supporters.

I saw it with the whole Jerusalem embassy event, old members who used to make daily threads against Israel now support Israel because Trump does.

I wish I was allowed to call them out by name.

Im a Trump fan and the only thing hes done/said so far that I disagree with is his support for Israel.

Hes either playing the obedient goy or hes been compromised.

I just loved at the end of the article how they had to throw in a bit of Trump hate, classic stuff.
Its almost like TDS sufferers think Trump is some sort of omnipotent and omnipresent god who could fix all the worlds problems with a tweet if he so chose

Sorry I missed your post until now...

I've long thought something similar about being compromised but my views on that are complicated and would cause a lot of thread drift.

I'm not sure if you just called me a tds sufferer lol but it's all good I'm hoping I misunderstood.

The media is definitely against Trump but he knew he was taking the villain role when he signed up with the program. Maybe he was forced via blackmail who knows.

I genuinely never liked the guy ever since I can remember but I don't hate him. He's fun to mock though he just makes it so easy plus he asks for it.

He definitely seems to be answering to higher powers when it comes to Middle East policy.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

They don't gas them like Hitler did but they do place them in modern day concentration camps and practice cultural genocide by definition.

More "evil guy island" garbage from you. More baseless accusations and Jew hate.

You come in here defending Dashen's anti semitic remarks then call me anti semetic and deny the systematic genocide currently ongoing in Palestine and label it as baseless accusations then refuse to answer any questions?

Seems legit...

edit on 14-6-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, all of the Palestinian’s ME brethern should be clamoring to help them since they hate Israel so much. Crickets.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I've long thought something similar about being compromised but my views on that are complicated and would cause a lot of thread drift.

LOL
ATS probably isnt the place to discuss

I'm not sure if you just called me a tds sufferer lol but it's all good I'm hoping I misunderstood.

I didnt call you a TDS sufferer, not all people who dislike Trump have TDS

He definitely seems to be answering to higher powers when it comes to Middle East policy.

Id say that most mainstream politicians do or at least act like they do, if they didnt then Israel in all likelyhood wouldnt exist.
Makes you wonder about how many skeletons our elected officials need to have hidden away before they are allowed to get into office

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Palestinians put up a shanty town in 1986 and build a bunch of unsafe illegal structures and call it home.
I doubt they have a plumbing system and all their waste is probably poisoning the water table probably used as a site for launching missiles and mortars in to civilian populations.
When Israel bulldozes Jewish settlers homes I don't see you crying foul. And those are actual nice homes built to code.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: dug88
www.theguardian.com...

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter –

Seriously? This is Trump's fault? David Zonsheine from the guardian must think Israel cares who the US president is.

It's no coincidence that Trump's main man and most trusted advisor Jared Kushner, is deeply loyal to Israel and it's Zionist rulers .

It's no coincidence that AIPAC funds a lot of Republican elections.

The international lobbyists have a lot of decision making power, that's for sure.

They all speak against lobbying but all profit from it. I can't just blame Trump lol.

Obama made a lot of crooked deals as well.

I don't blame Trump. I blame the INSANE Zionist doomsday cult that wants to bring about WW3. It's not just Israeli zealots but also Christian Zionists that encourage and fund this activity. These groups and even the Iranians all think they will come out on top after the end of the world.

This Vice episode puts the American side of it into perspective:

This Is Why Evangelical Christians Love Israel

You raise a good point. Christian Zionism is very active in the enablment of certain agendas. I believe they're important in influencing church going
American Christians to support Israel no matter the action.

They even have fund raisers to relocate Russian Jews on inhabited Palestinian land. Would Christ support that? Surely not.

The teachings of Christ go agaisnt everything Israel stands for. His name has been hijacked and his intended legacy perverted by the Church.

I'm not religious so the above text must be weird coming from me but on a related note an ats post from yesterday caused me to start reading the gospel of John the Baptist and I can't explain how I'm feeling.

I've realized we are all connected as one and all this hate and bigotry in the world which keeps getting worse has me messed up.

The crap I see people post is pretty hateful on here. The Palestinians are sub humans who don't deserve basic rights according to some

Sorry for the rant!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Seems like the world is turning a blind eye yet again to isreal's illegal removal of people and destruction of their homes.

We're inured to these actions. Commonplace makes us go "M'eh".

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Lol I'm related to Hillary and I can't stand her, what syndrome is that?

I won't name names but I'm sure you heard about Mossad blackmail techniques being used in the Caribbean among other places. This goes deeper than most people could imagine imo. You see some of the things politicians defend and you can't help but think "wtf kind of dirt do they have on that guy to make him say that".

Many European politicians are clearly owned by Israel. Macron is a fine example.

In all honesty though not everyone who dislikes trump has a syndrome or does it for triggered snowflakes leftist antifa beliefs.

I know you were mostly joking so please don't take my stereotypes I just used too seriously.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

systematic genocide currently ongoing in Palestine

You just can't help but continue lying can you.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well to be fair, that could very well be what Iran is leading up to by being in Syria, trying g to ultimately liberate the Palestinians. I think just moving them or inviting them to their lands the way Israel does for global Jews (well except Ethiopian Jews) could go farther than trying to remove Israel.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

systematic genocide currently ongoing in Palestine

You just can't help but continue lying can you.

Says the angry guy who lacks the courage and critical thought to properly address any of my legitimate points in regards to your many contradictions.

You're guilty of everything you've accused me of so far, it's actually funny to watch this unfold. How much longer will you prove yourself a fool and continue trolling?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Zion needs that for a nice new golf course.

The hells the matter with you?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A glorious 18-hole Trump Golf course of course

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You come in here defending Dashen's anti semitic remarks then call me anti semetic and deny the systematic genocide currently ongoing in Palestine and label it as baseless accusations then refuse to answer any questions?

Seems legit...

Non-Jewish population Israel/Palestine steadily increasing.

Source

Also, note the demographics of Israel include Palestinian-Israeli citizens

The Arab population in 2013 was estimated at 1,658,000, representing 20.7% of the country's population.

In 2017, 28% of Arab citizens of Israel identified as "Israeli Arab", 13% as "Arab citizen of Israel", 2% as "Israeli Muslim", and 11% as simply "Israeli", compared to 15% who identified as "Palestinian", 4% as "Palestinian in Israel", 3% as "Palestinian citizen in Israel" and 2% as "Israeli Palestinian".[

So about 25% of Israel's Arab population is Palestinians, or about 400,000 people. In a country with a Jewish population of about 6.5 million Jews. That you think have been waging a genocide against Palestinians for the last 70 years, and there are still 400,000 Palestinians left and their population is increasing every year?

If you still believe this, you are brainwashed. Please open your eyes. You've been lied to. There is no genocide happening.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A glorious 18-hole Trump Golf course of course

MIGA?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
its funny to me when people cry about the Jews being the mean racist ones lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Seems legit...

Source

The Arab population in 2013 was estimated at 1,658,000, representing 20.7% of the country's population.

In 2017, 28% of Arab citizens of Israel identified as "Israeli Arab", 13% as "Arab citizen of Israel", 2% as "Israeli Muslim", and 11% as simply "Israeli", compared to 15% who identified as "Palestinian", 4% as "Palestinian in Israel", 3% as "Palestinian citizen in Israel" and 2% as "Israeli Palestinian".[

So about 25% of Israel's Arab population is Palestinians, or about 400,000 people. In a country with a Jewish population of about 6.5 million Jews. That you think have been waging a genocide against Palestinians for the last 70 years, and there are still 400,000 Palestinians left and their population is increasing every year?

If you still believe this, you are brainwashed. Please open your eyes. You've been lied to. There is no genocide happening.

It's cultural genocide. It's an actual aspect of genocide.

Yes their population has grown but their land is steadily decreased. We've all probably seen the maps illustrating this. Cultural genocide also applies for many reasons. I know the Hitler comparison is unliked but they do in many ways imitate the nazis, so do the Palestinians according to an article in this thread and other extreme things I've come across.

The Gazans have it the worse but things aren't perfect in the west bank either. They are treated like animals in cages during their daily travels. I acknowledge the security concerns due to extremism so I'm not blind, I stay objective.

Now please look into cultural genocide and make an honest attempt at understanding it from a Palestinian point of view after your village is stolen from you.

edit on 14-6-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
In Scripture, God gave all the land from the river of Egypt to the Euphrates

Could it be a God thing

I like this thread, it seems .....timewise relevant
edit on 14-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Seems legit...

Source

It's cultural genocide. It's an actual aspect of genocide.

Yes their population has grown but their land is steadily decreased. We've all probably seen the maps illustrating this. Cultural genocide also applies for many reasons. I know the Hitler comparison is unliked but they do in many ways imitate the nazis, so do the Palestinians according to an article in this thread and other extreme things I've come across.

The Gazans have it the worse but things aren't perfect in the west bank either. They are treated like animals in cages during their daily travels. I acknowledge the security concerns due to extremism so I'm not blind, I stay objective.

Now please look into cultural genocide and make an honest attempt at understanding it from a Palestinian point of view after your village is stolen from you.

In other words, this is just an abstract accusation that can't be quantified. Is there any data to support this? I've supplied data to support my position, your turn. As long as their population is increasing and they're free to exercise their customs and religion - which they are, even within Israel - how is their culture disappearing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join