It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: BringMeThanos

@the2ofusr1 - I'm not sure my point came across, images and memes can be very powerful. I'm more concerned with whether they are truthful. The ability to convince people of falsehood by flooding meme's without proof is a worrying aspect of modern life. Brexit being a huge example of how images and buzzwords were used (from both sides) without checks and balances and people now seem too lazy to check if the message is true.
I was taking issue with your suggestion that none of all this has any meaning and is a scam . btw "I sent you a PM has to do with the sites mail "PM" notification not working . Other short quibbs have meaning as well if you don't know or understand then you might ask or follow along to figure that out instead of trying to make a mountain out of the mole hill it truthfully is .

Scams have meanings. I think this has a meaning, just its not the one most Q believers want. It won't end well IMO.

I know what PM is, I just find it cringeworthy that people keep posting "Sent you a PM" as their entire post. Firstly how it isn't considered off-topic is strange, secondly they do it to try and portray that they know something and its a secret and only the people being PM'd are high-lever enough to know. Its all part of the roleplay.

Because the PM notifications are not working, so you have to tell someone they got a PM or they won’t know...why do you care about that so much?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

@the2ofusr1 - I'm not sure my point came across, images and memes can be very powerful. I'm more concerned with whether they are truthful. The ability to convince people of falsehood by flooding meme's without proof is a worrying aspect of modern life. Brexit being a huge example of how images and buzzwords were used (from both sides) without checks and balances and people now seem too lazy to check if the message is true.
I was taking issue with your suggestion that none of all this has any meaning and is a scam . btw "I sent you a PM has to do with the sites mail "PM" notification not working . Other short quibbs have meaning as well if you don't know or understand then you might ask or follow along to figure that out instead of trying to make a mountain out of the mole hill it truthfully is .

Scams have meanings. I think this has a meaning, just its not the one most Q believers want. It won't end well IMO.

I know what PM is, I just find it cringeworthy that people keep posting "Sent you a PM" as their entire post. Firstly how it isn't considered off-topic is strange, secondly they do it to try and portray that they know something and its a secret and only the people being PM'd are high-lever enough to know. Its all part of the roleplay.

Because the PM notifications are not working, so you have to tell someone they got a PM or they won’t know...why do you care about that so much?

Because believe it or not I come to this thread to read the interpretations of the Q drops and see how people spin them. And then hopefully engage in the discussion (something I can see is not welcome here, attack attack attack). And these "PM" posts are more spam and thread-drift than most of things people seem to complain about on here (non-believer = troll?)

Maybe I should start posting in riddles instead.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Nobody has said anything about invading any countries.

Do you speak on the behalf of everyone?

no more then you do
Your going to have to update your talking point
everyting you said has been said a 1000 time here LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Airforcerulesskies
I think just because they don't believe stuff Q says, or stuff that is written here, that doesn't mean they don't believe in Q. Obviously someone is writing those posts.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Because believe it or not I come to this thread to read the interpretations of the Q drops and see how people spin them. And then hopefully engage in the discussion (something I can see is not welcome here, attack attack attack). And these "PM" posts are more spam and thread-drift than most of things people seem to complain about on here (non-believer = troll?)

Maybe I should start posting in riddles instead.

LMFAO!!!!! Sorry man, not trying to come down on you directly, but you have to realize this is the same crap we’ve gotten from people like you for 8 threads now - like 50,000 posts. To say it’s getting old would be an understatement.
edit on 30-6-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Strange point. I haven't tried to speak on anyone else behalf.

Update my talking point? The talking point is Q... its in the thread title.

Quick everyone go buy some Q T-shirts and help fund the great awakening!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Q:

Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

LMFAO!!!!

And you still believe..... blindly.

p.s that was back when Q wasn't always cryptic.... he/they learnt that they need to be less specific to keep from embarrassing things like the above prediction. LOL!
edit on 30-6-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

QUIT BICKERING!!!!!!

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:43 AM
    link   
    What if the records needed, that contained certain proofs were untouchable legally ? Like the JFK files.

Whenever something is sealed, it hides a truth. Of what who knows. But why sealed ? With me so far ?

Is it possible that since this happened Obama puts his presidential records off-limits for 12 years

, Edit to ADD : Bush has them too this isn't rep vs dem bush too .....

maybe The Moab is really the "mother of all bombe's"

And the PAIN = NIAP

Search them out....

Put them together and I believe this is as plausible as any other conspriacy subject on the WWW.

Intriguing really - not everyone believes in Bigfoot either ... Just trying to keep it real.... To each his own

edit on 6302018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:44 AM
    link   
    DOJ Announcement.

"This year we are charging 601 people, including 76 doctors, 23 pharmacists, 19 nurses, and other medical personnel with more than $2 billion in medical fraud."

Arrests

Point to be made here. Q has touched on the Med industry, and Opiods in particular. The DOJ is working on cases like this in addition to all the rest.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:47 AM
    link   

Claiming they do it for less then a genuine reason giving the fact the problem does exist puts you a bit outside Occams camp . Now you will have to go way out on a limb and provide "pic's" or it didn't happen . Even Comey must of had a standard of proving intent ...or did he

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:48 AM
    link   
    SB has an interesting breakdown of the JFK plane issue.

Here is a graphic. graphic

It would refine the feelings about Kelly and his role.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:52 AM
    link   
    a reply to: the2ofusr1

I'm stating opinion not fact.

My opinion is that people do this, as well as the act of PM'ing in the first place, to get attention from the rest of the thread.

Q has touched on the Med industry, and Opiods in particular.

Do you remember/can you post what Q said exactly?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:56 AM
    link   
    I just want to say that the op's post about marked NSA vans and slow devices was a hilarious joke...

Or was it?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:56 AM
    link   
    [snipped]
    Obama: Pelosi will be speaker again after November midterms

Former President Barack Obama voiced support during a fundraiser on Friday for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to lead the Democrats in the House after this year's midterm elections.

Politico reported in Playbook that Obama spoke at a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee event in northern California, which Pelosi co-hosted. "I think everybody knows how much I love Nancy Pelosi. So ... Paul's alright," Obama joked, according to Politico.

"But Nancy, I believe is one of the greatest speakers we ever had and will once again be one of the greatest speakers we ever have after we get through this cycle," he added.

Obama went on to praise Pelosi for her work while he was in office, according to Politico.

The former president's backing comes amid a heated internal debate among Democrats over whether to support Pelosi as speaker should the party retake control of the House after the November midterms.

edit on Sun Jul 1 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:58 AM
    link   

My opinion is that people do this, as well as the act of PM'ing in the first place, to get attention from the rest of the thread.

Q has touched on the Med industry, and Opiods in particular.

Do you remember/can you post what Q said exactly?

You got a PM, wait you only signed up a few hours ago...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:01 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

I read an excellent article by sb2 on reddit earlier regarding the jetblue thing - I highly recommend taking a few minutes to read it.

So you want to know what happened with jetblue plane at jfk? I'll tell you. Buckle up

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:03 PM
    link   

Or because there are specific things that aren't allowed to be discussed on the thread.

(post by WhatTheory removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join