It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I just think people rationalise things because they want them to be true.

People overlook glaring issues with this whole thing because they want it to be true.

There is no need to be so cryptic, it is not a good method of getting a wide message out. It is a targeted way to prey on certain peoples love of solving things and desperation to be part of something.

You can tell because so many people have started copying the way Q writes in this thread alone. Because they want to come off as cryptic and interesting.

If someone could explain why using cryptic anagrams, initials and short sentences that can have multiple interpretations is necessary and not a hinderance please do so. Its a technique used by scam artists.

Truth always comes to light
"glaring issues" see ^
Nothing cryptic here if you have been following
We ALL ARE Q
See 2 lines above. No need to fill these threads with long winded posts.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You people do realize that the reason Q can’t just come out and say what is really going on is because then they would be in the exact same position as Hillary and crew for leaking classified information. Q has to give us open source clues so that we can find out for ourselves. The research and learning on your own is what it is all about. If someone just dumped all the info at once none of it would make an impact or get retained at all. Slowly, just the way it’s happening, is perfect. Q is using the Socratic Method perfectly. But, yeah guys it’s a LARP, or psy-op or whatever you want to say.

Time magazine named a LARP or government psy-op one of the 25 most influential people on the internet. Ok, sure...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Very true. I'm not a Trump fan... but would love for some of this to be true and for a "deep clean" to be a real thing and for Trump to turn out to be a genius. But the best case scenario I can imagine right now is that Q is a military insider and this is more of a military coup of the US government... lets invade more countries right! Freedom for Iran! The war machine rumbles on. Lets spend trillions more on the military and fight more imaginary enemies. Even then thats a huge stretch.

This just screams fantasy, caution is not being applied and people are imagining "wins" and then everyone repeats the same message of "winning" over and over again to convince each other that things are going well. You get a vague hit from months ago where Q used the word "funnel" and suddenly "future proves past" BS comes out.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Maverick1

Very true. I'm not a Trump fan... but would love for some of this to be true and for a "deep clean" to be a real thing and for Trump to turn out to be a genius. But the best case scenario I can imagine right now is that Q is a military insider and this is more of a military coup of the US government... lets invade more countries right! Freedom for Iran! The war machine rumbles on. Lets spend trillions more on the military and fight more imaginary enemies. Even then thats a huge stretch.

This just screams fantasy, caution is not being applied and people are imagining "wins" and then everyone repeats the same message of "winning" over and over again to convince each other that things are going well. You get a vague hit from months ago where Q used the word "funnel" and suddenly "future proves past" BS comes out.

Nobody has said anything about invading any countries. Iran, if you haven’t noticed, has thousands and thousands of it’s own citizens in the streets as we speak. The Iranian people are held down and terrorized more than just about any other country by their own government. You speak out against the Mullah’s there and you come up missing.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
You people do realize that the reason Q can’t just come out and say what is really going on is because then they would be in the exact same position as Hillary and crew for leaking classified information. Q has to give us open source clues so that we can find out for ourselves. The research and learning on your own is what it is all about. If someone just dumped all the info at once none of it would make an impact or get retained at all. Slowly, just the way it’s happening, is perfect. Q is using the Socratic Method perfectly. But, yeah guys it’s a LARP, or psy-op or whatever you want to say.

Time magazine named a LARP or government psy-op one of the 25 most influential people on the internet. Ok, sure...

So why does Q openly confirm somethings? If he can openly confirm them, then why can't he just say it in the first place. Do you really think the US government/clintons/fbi or whoever couldn't put two and two together.

Do you really think it works like that and that they could avoid charges for leaking classified information because they just used initials?

Yes its an influential LARK/Psy-op... why is that so hard for you to see? Or do you just not want to see it. Thats the reason its so dangerous, its influential and lacks proof. Its influencing people to think how they want them to think.

You realise cults are built on this? Cults are influential to masses.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Even as much as I, a Trump supporter, would love to believe there is some benevolent super-spook(s) out there fighting for a just cause, I just can't intellectually reconcile it.

Yeah, I keep running into that same freaking wall myself

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Nobody has said anything about invading any countries.

Do you speak on the behalf of everyone?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

@the2ofusr1 - I'm not sure my point came across, images and memes can be very powerful. I'm more concerned with whether they are truthful. The ability to convince people of falsehood by flooding meme's without proof is a worrying aspect of modern life. Brexit being a huge example of how images and buzzwords were used (from both sides) without checks and balances and people now seem too lazy to check if the message is true.
I was taking issue with your suggestion that none of all this has any meaning and is a scam . btw "I sent you a PM has to do with the sites mail "PM" notification not working . Other short quibbs have meaning as well if you don't know or understand then you might ask or follow along to figure that out instead of trying to make a mountain out of the mole hill it truthfully is .

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Nobody has said anything about invading any countries.

Do you speak on the behalf of everyone?

Yes, yes I do.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I used to until it stopped mattering so much. Religions (aka cults) of any type are dangerous when it becomes a who's right/wrong thing. Now I use common sense when viewing Q info, and am much more confident with what is REALLY occurring.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well, like someone said a few pages back, (you I think,) I do think the whole Q-phenom has opened a lot of eyes, probably encouraged at least a little critical thinking and armchair researching. It can STILL be a positive deal, larp or no larp.

As long as everyone else can realize that, things can still work out.
edit on 30-6-2018 by Maverick1 because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

@the2ofusr1 - I'm not sure my point came across, images and memes can be very powerful. I'm more concerned with whether they are truthful. The ability to convince people of falsehood by flooding meme's without proof is a worrying aspect of modern life. Brexit being a huge example of how images and buzzwords were used (from both sides) without checks and balances and people now seem too lazy to check if the message is true.
I was taking issue with your suggestion that none of all this has any meaning and is a scam . btw "I sent you a PM has to do with the sites mail "PM" notification not working . Other short quibbs have meaning as well if you don't know or understand then you might ask or follow along to figure that out instead of trying to make a mountain out of the mole hill it truthfully is .

Scams have meanings. I think this has a meaning, just its not the one most Q believers want. It won't end well IMO.

I know what PM is, I just find it cringeworthy that people keep posting "Sent you a PM" as their entire post. Firstly how it isn't considered off-topic is strange, secondly they do it to try and portray that they know something and its a secret and only the people being PM'd are high-lever enough to know. Its all part of the roleplay.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I used to until it stopped mattering so much. Religions (aka cults) of any type are dangerous when it becomes a who's right/wrong thing. Now I use common sense when viewing Q info, and am much more confident with what is REALLY occurring.

Simple solution. Someone needs to ask Trump this Monday.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You people do realize that the reason Q can’t just come out and say what is really going on is because then they would be in the exact same position as Hillary and crew for leaking classified information. Q has to give us open source clues so that we can find out for ourselves.
That News Bud vid piece I posted is a perfect example of how to get around States Secret Gag orders .

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join