It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Sure, we shall see how well it ages depending on how this Q drama unfolds.

Soon as the real proper media actualy dig into this subject matter, Q will be finished

They might find it’s just some joker on the chin sites, we all find out and it ends

they might find out it’s stephen Miller or someone else in the whitehouse who is an Aok alt right fan boy, he ends up getting fired with massive lawsuit for the slander and Q ends

Then, the media will want to know if Trump was aware of this dirty tactics his campaign staff were using and he’s fired

Let’s hope the real media look into this rather than the click bait and fake news sites just regurgitating this

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Phage

I am so thrilled to see you suddenly take so much interest in Q over the past couple weeks. It's almost like validation in and of itself.

PAIN is coming.

You are kidding, seeing all the prolific pro trump posters in here clearly shows this for what it is

👌🏻

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Sure, we shall see how well it ages depending on how this Q drama unfolds.

Soon as the real proper media actualy dig into this subject matter, Q will be finished

I don't think there are many "real" journalists left in America. Every day the fake journalists have the opportunity to ask Sarah Sanders, or President Trump what they know about Q. Going right to "the horse's mouth" would be a good place to start for those with balls. They ask all kinds of stupid questions, without even being embarassed. May as well ask about Q too.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I honestly don't think it is going to go down like that. First off the media saying it is a joker isn't going to sway Q's fan base. They just won't believe it so it won't end there.

As far as dirty tricks, I'm not sure the Q movement fits the description. We might get away with calling it that here but I don't think it would stand in any court and even then Trump will just say he had no knowledge.

What I see happening is that Trump will finish his time in the white house, first or maybe even a second term and some people will say things didn't really change and others will argue that rome wasn't built in a day or that the deep state had enough of "us" working against the plan to shield them.

It won't be like 2012, which had a set date, and some even tried to shift that. I see people carrying the torch even if Q went completely dark.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

A neverending prophesy.
Genius.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

It has near perfect built-in excuses, the 'spooky deep state', if things don't go right, it is because the Deep State interfered, and it is just more dog whistles to rally the 'patriots' into more reactionary actions

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Whoa.

Q is pure AI. It scrapes conspiracy websites and learns. It is a condensation. No. A distillation of all of the bullcrap on the internet.

Oh, this goes way deep. Way.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

It is starting to sound more and more like they are hitting the conspiracy theory checklist

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Have "chemtrails" showed up yet. That's near the bottom of the barrel. Maybe HAARP?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

We are all Q.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

I am Q,
So are you.
Let's all go out...to..the...zoo...

Everybody sing!

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I'm actually more Q than U however in terms of data input, when i go to the zoo i take peanuts.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Awesome... I found it.

In 2012 Roberta's hosted a private party for Democratic donor Susie Tompkins Buell, attended by former President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

en.wikipedia.org...

Complete list of attendees (PDF): Download

Plenty of leads and possible connections.

Jill Iscol runs the IF "Hummingbird" Foundation.

Works with children too, "Stand for children".

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

I'm actually more Q than U however in terms of data input, when i go to the zoo i take peanuts.

True. No doubt. I do little to contribute to the conspiracy grinder AI. I, alone. Resist!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Ok I was linked to this thread after starting to look at all the Q "facts". Its a great effort really but wow.
Its a cold readers wet dream, I've gone through EVERY Q drop and there isn't any proof or precognition.

I find it amazing how some people are so convinced.
It reminds me of those YouTube videos of amazing basketball trick shots... take 2000 shots and live off the one that makes it.

Q is clearly using cold reading tactics.

Ask yourself this... why the need to post such cryptic clues and random words waiting for an Anon to ask "Is this what you meant" so he can respond "Yes". Why not just say it? There is zero reason. It can't be to protect himself because he confirms the meaning AFTER someone else has connected dots. Q has thrown 1000's of dots (buzzwords) and waits for people to get a hit.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
What's even more worrying is the Q supporters.

They've gone from excitedly solving cryptic puzzles to talking in cryptic nonsense themselves. Some post random pics. Others just rock back and forth saying "What a day". The amount of wannabeeism is crazy.... "I've sent you a pm" every other post because people want to be seen as being part of this "movement/cult".

People pretending they are being monitored or their internet is being slowed because they are "close to the truth".

There is a scary amount of delusion going on in here.

Q never predicts anything specific so he's never right or wrong, he can't be, yet he's played on the fragile minds of people who desperately want to be part of something.

Anyway, thats my opinion. I'm sure it will get mocked because its my first two posts, the same method is used anytime anyone asks for a single piece of proof Q is an insider or has inside information. Ignore it if its a trump supporter, mock them if they aren't for asking for proof.

This is the largest echo chamber i've seen and Q will probably go down alongside 2012, Flat Earth and Mandela Effect.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

People pretending they are being monitored or their internet is being slowed because they are "close to the truth".

Um...
They aren't necessarily wrong about that.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Um...
They aren't necessarily wrong about that.

No they aren't, but its my opinion. Someone at some point in this thread said they were vans monitoring and following his every move. Others have posted messages on here as if communicating with those they think are monitoring them.

It just screams of delusion, but as with most things I can't be 100% sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I didn't say they aren't delusional either.

But this is ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

We have some paranoid people on here, honestly the best thing they can do is pull the plug on their internet and get out

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join