It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
Ok I was linked to this thread after starting to look at all the Q "facts". Its a great effort really but wow.
Its a cold readers wet dream, I've gone through EVERY Q drop and there isn't any proof or precognition.

I find it amazing how some people are so convinced.
It reminds me of those YouTube videos of amazing basketball trick shots... take 2000 shots and live off the one that makes it.

Q is clearly using cold reading tactics.

Ask yourself this... why the need to post such cryptic clues and random words waiting for an Anon to ask "Is this what you meant" so he can respond "Yes". Why not just say it? There is zero reason. It can't be to protect himself because he confirms the meaning AFTER someone else has connected dots. Q has thrown 1000's of dots (buzzwords) and waits for people to get a hit.

Rules of evidence...can't be classified as "leaking"...crowd sourcing the data...generating enough interest to get awareness over the Tipping Point (read up on Chaos math) ...defeat AI algorithms with less predictable bio-algorithms...think Navaho Code Talkers...then maybe raise it by a few powers...

ETA: It doesn't even matter, if it's a LARP. I personally do not believe that, but it simply doesn't make a difference. The outcome is that deep state crap and systemic corruption are being exposed. Human trafficking is being highly acted upon.

PS...in business, they call this kind of thing, Brainstorming.
edit on 30-6-2018 by Enderdog because: Ego

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Catching up but will take a look now at decodes for Q post #1644 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub....

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Ok I was linked to this thread after starting to look at all the Q "facts". Its a great effort really but wow.
Its a cold readers wet dream, I've gone through EVERY Q drop and there isn't any proof or precognition.

It reminds me of those YouTube videos of amazing basketball trick shots... take 2000 shots and live off the one that makes it.

Ask yourself this... why the need to post such cryptic clues and random words waiting for an Anon to ask "Is this what you meant" so he can respond "Yes". Why not just say it? There is zero reason. It can't be to protect himself because he confirms the meaning AFTER someone else has connected dots. Q has thrown 1000's of dots (buzzwords) and waits for people to get a hit.

Rules of evidence...can't be classified as "leaking"...crowd sourcing the data...generating enough interest to get awareness over the Tipping Point (read up on Chaos math) ...defeat AI algorithms with less predictable bio-algorithms...think Navaho Code Talkers...then maybe raise it by a few powers...

ETA: It doesn't even matter, if it's a LARP. I personally do not believe that, but it simply doesn't make a difference. The outcome is that deep state crap and systemic corruption are being exposed. Human trafficking is being highly acted upon.

So is the idea to get information out to a few and stay secret? Then why is Q asking the MSM to ask questions and happy they are in Time magazine? Hardly convert is it?

It does make a difference if its a LARP, as much as it would if it was a cult(it is) or a scam(it is). People have gained money from this, from impersonating someone. And now people blindly believe without questioning everything Q says.

I know its hard to see once your in deep... but you've abandoned reason for hope. You want everything to be true so much you can't handle the thought that you have been duped.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
All of this is very REAL. How long have we been pitted against one another? I have lost MANY from illness/disease, murder, even suicides. The majority have lost their homes and in financial distress causing family breakups. They have kept us divided for millennia but we are coming together now. It's time we Unite. If you can't see it then you sure should be able to feel it.

Are you ready to stand up and fight the right revolution?
Are you ready to stand up and fight it just like soldiers?
Many are called, few are chosen

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Q has a big list with many names and relations to those names ...pretty well all facts ... There is a list of names from a year or so back that got released Quite covertly . Holder and others are kind of low fruit in many respects that come with their conspiratorial swamp cloths . But Holder is no more then a place holder any more then a McCabe or a Comey . As they are being processed their handlers are finding it hard to work their Magic . Strozk was playing a very very big role ,witnessed by saying that yes he knew Bruse Ore and had talked to him but was advised by a FBI lawyer not to answer if he ever talked to dear Nellie ...

Any how I am just throwing this older vid up as a reminder and maybe give new watchers something to consider

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
All of this is very REAL. How long have we been pitted against one another? I have lost MANY from illness/disease, murder, even suicides. The majority have lost their homes and in financial distress causing family breakups. They have kept us divided for millennia but we are coming together now. It's time we Unite. If you can't see it then you sure should be able to feel it.

Are you ready to stand up and fight the right revolution?
Are you ready to stand up and fight it just like soldiers?
Many are called, few are chosen

I see your Dennis Brown and raise you a Derren Brown

This is not uniting anyone, it is targeting a certain demographic of Trump supporter, the purpose reamins unclear... is it just for monetary gains? For lolz? Or to incite and spread their own version of events.

Either way YOU are not fighting anything from behind the computer screen. Believing you are is part of this scam.
edit on 30-6-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

So is the idea to get information out to a few and stay secret? Then why is Q asking the MSM to ask questions and happy they are in Time magazine? Hardly convert is it? It does make a difference if its a LARP, as much as it would if it was a cult(it is) or a scam(it is). People have gained money from this, from impersonating someone. And now people blindly believe without questioning everything Q says. I know its hard to see once your in deep... but you've abandoned reason for hope. You want everything to be true so much you can't handle the thought that you have been duped.
mmm . maybe from the way you look at stuff and things but many are not sitting on that same log as you . We see things differently .

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I just think people rationalise things because they want them to be true.

People overlook glaring issues with this whole thing because they want it to be true.

There is no need to be so cryptic, it is not a good method of getting a wide message out. It is a targeted way to prey on certain peoples love of solving things and desperation to be part of something.

You can tell because so many people have started copying the way Q writes in this thread alone. Because they want to come off as cryptic and interesting.

If someone could explain why using cryptic anagrams, initials and short sentences that can have multiple interpretations is necessary and not a hinderance please do so. Its a technique used by scam artists.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I just think people rationalise things because they want them to be true. People overlook glaring issues with this whole thing because they want it to be true. There is no need to be so cryptic, it is not a good method of getting a wide message out. It is a targeted way to prey on certain peoples love of solving things and desperation to be part of something. You can tell because so many people have started copying the way Q writes in this thread alone. Because they want to come off as cryptic and interesting. If someone could explain why using cryptic anagrams, initials and short sentences that can have multiple interpretations is necessary and not a hinderance please do so. Its a technique used by scam artists.
Its been said that a picture is worth a thousand words . In todays jungle adding a Meme speaks volumes . I hear that the EU is looking into banning Meme's . Have you ever stopped to wonder why there are so many Emblems in large Corporations and other institutions as well as secret societies ? Do they play a role in meaning ?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good Lord this place is at an 11 these days

Science Fact:

You ALL are spending an ungodly amount of time on this.

LARP or bot.

Seems like a pretty good way to send several messages.

Great work by OP

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

What?

I have no idea what point you are trying to make or how it relates at all to what I said. Maybe you didn't understand my point.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Its a technique used by scam artists.

Okay, we get it. You think it's a scam.
No need to keep repeating yourself like a parrot. You said your peace, so move on. Why keep cluttering the thread by saying the same thing over and over. You will not change anybody's mind here and it's clear your OPINION will not change. No reason to keep repeating yourself.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ProbablyQ

Seems like a pretty good way to send several messages.
Yes a fun game the whole family can play ...or not

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

So is the idea to get information out to a few and stay secret? Then why is Q asking the MSM to ask questions and happy they are in Time magazine? Hardly convert is it?

Is the stage set?

And now people blindly believe without questioning everything Q says.

No, not everyone.

I know its hard to see once your in deep... but you've abandoned reason for hope. You want everything to be true so much you can't handle the thought that you have been duped.

Why do you care?
edit on 30-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Its a technique used by scam artists.

Okay, we get it. You think it's a scam.
No need to keep repeating yourself like a parrot. You said your peace, so move on. Why keep cluttering the thread by saying the same thing over and over. You will not change anybody's mind here and it's clear your OPINION will not change. No reason to keep repeating yourself.

Move on? I was replying to someones post to ME.

This is a discussion piece, I'll stop talking about my opinions if everyone else who doesn't think Q is a scam is also limited to one post. Or is this just an echo chamber? Do you not welcome opposing/challenging conversation?

Someone replied to my post, I answered and replied back. Thats how a forum works.

Would you rather I just post things like.

"I sent you a PM"
"What a day"
"Winning"

Anyway, back to the point before I was rudely interrupted.

@the2ofusr1 - I'm not sure my point came across, images and memes can be very powerful. I'm more concerned with whether they are truthful. The ability to convince people of falsehood by flooding meme's without proof is a worrying aspect of modern life. Brexit being a huge example of how images and buzzwords were used (from both sides) without checks and balances and people now seem too lazy to check if the message is true.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It is very very difficult for me personally to find a single thing I disagree with in your post. In fact, it seems pretty damned reasonable, and I would urge everyone who reads it to at least consider the points you raise.

To me, it seems like some view the q-phenom as a secret 'war', while the other side views it as a larp. I personally lean more towards a fairly elaborate larp, and have for some time now.

Even as much as I, a Trump supporter, would love to believe there is some benevolent super-spook(s) out there fighting for a just cause, I just can't intellectually reconcile it.

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join