It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Because he wants to ruin him because he won't turn on Trump. This guy is a patriot and he and his family are suffering the consequences. If there is anyone who needs prayer and support it is Flynn. They know there is conflicting evidence but keeping the game going bankrupts him. F Flynn then F Trump. Mueller got the message.

I HATE the GD process.

There are two people I am passionate about, well three counting Trump. That is Gen Flynn and Julian Assange. All three are truth tellers and trying to identify and correct the corruption in our government. And all 3 are under constant attack.

The deep state runs deep
edit on 29-6-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Ummmmmm, have you guys seen this? Posted by Julian Assange’s lawyers, from his official Twitter account:

mobile.twitter.com...

Is that true? A straight up comparison of known pictures? If so:

John Trump & Assange?

edit on 29-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hello again.

I was looking at a few TIME magazine covers and followed a link to Snopes. I thought some of you might find this interesting:

www.snopes.com...

Time addressed the appearance of “devil horns” on their magazine covers in March 2015, shortly after a picture of Clinton with the same “symbol” behind her head went viral. The magazine listed dozens of times that that a similar image had previously appeared on its covers, and said that any resemblance to horns was completely coincidental:

Given the shape of the letter “m” in the magazine’s name and its location on the cover, many other subjects in the past have also appeared to sprout extra features. It’s happened to Hillary Clinton at least twice. It’s happened to Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush, too.

Here’s everyone from Margaret Thatcher to Pope Francis to Jesus to Darth Vader who has received the rough end of TIME’s “horns.” Any resemblance to cats, bats or devil horns is entirely coincidental.

LOL
(underlined above)

37 TIME Magazine Covers That Appeared to Give People Horns

There appears to be a common theme.

Switching gears...

Billboards Promoting 4Chan Conspiracy Theory ‘QAnon’ Pop Up Across America

A few passionate individuals in the right place at the right time, can be eQually as effective at grabbing one's attention than a well organized crowd with bad timing.

We called the company that owns that billboard space — Lindmark Outdoor Media — to confirm that the billboard was real and to inquire about its origins. A representative who answered a call to their corporate office told us that the billboard — which is found between exits 21 and 24 on southbound I-35 north of the Texas border — was real, that it had been rented since 1 May 2018, and that it appeared to be booked through to the end of the year.

We asked what group paid for the ad, and were first told that it was not a group but an individual. Though we were told they could not disclose any information about this person, the first representative we spoke to at Lindmark used the word “she” to refer to the owner multiple times. A follow-up call from our managing editor yielded a statement from a different representative of the company.

What the article states next made me think about the "doubters" that continue to repeat (over and over), that none of us are causing any real change to occur.

As far as the billboard itself, we don’t know anything about the people behind the billboard and what it means, as far as that goes, we can’t give away people’s names. We don’t like to get involved with anything political. I had never heard of them until we looked them up on the internet, to make sure it wasn’t political — we don’t like any of that sort of thing.

Whether they like "that sort of thing" or not, is irrelevant.

Q has entered their subconscious.

edit on 29-6-2018 by eisegesis because: chaos billboard magick

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Roe vs Wade will fall it's only a matter of time.

There are probably (relatively) safe at-home abortion methods or drugs by now?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I had mentioned previously (thread 4 I think) That I have an acquaintance very high up in the red cross and other orgs.. I am seeing them tomorrow. I said I would let you guys know, so I am.

Does anyone have any "Q"uestions for me to ask?
They have been in Puerto Rico off and on for the last few months.

I am wearing My Q shirt (to see if I get a response).

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What did Q say, (I'm paraphrasing) watch who screams the loudest as an indication of guilt?
Here you go,

On Friday, former Attorney General Eric ‘Fast and Furious’ Holder demanded “unprincipled” House Republicans halt their investigations into FISA abuse and Spygate, warning the probes “must stop.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Your on the list Shawny Red. (That is Holders nickname)
edit on 29-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

It ties in nicely with this from the same site,

Chairman Nunes Calls For Testimony From 17 FBI, DOJ Officials On FISA Abuse During 2016 Election

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 29-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

(post by Skyfloating removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Q post #1644

It must happen.
Conspiracy no more.
Think of every post made.
It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct?
What do they fear the most?
Public awakening.
If they ask.
They self destruct.
They know this is real.
See attacks.
The build is near complete.
Growing exponentially.
You are the frame.
You are the support.
People will be lost.
People will be terrified.
People will reject.
People will need to be guided.
Do not be afraid.
We will succeed.
Timing is everything.
Think Huber.
Think DOJ/FBI reorg.
Think sex/child arrests / news.
Think resignations (loss of control).
How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth?
It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics).
We are the majority (growing).
WW.
Sheep no more.
TOGETHER.
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

I am not a code breaker but that looks like a deliberate # of T's & P's

Also,
TOGETHER (Capitalized)

TO GET HER

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PMed you

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

On Friday, former Attorney General Eric ‘Fast and Furious’ Holder demanded “unprincipled” House Republicans halt their investigations into FISA abuse and Spygate, warning the probes “must stop.”

The innocent have nothing to fear from Investigation.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Aallanon

The innocent have nothing to fear from Investigation.

Who does Holder think he is. Key word FORMER.

He must be very scared.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I need help finding a Trump quote.

It's where he says something about biding your time and waiting and then putting all your energy in at the end for the big win and triumph.

Thanks in advance. Very important for Twitter thingy.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If Q doesn't post today ( 6/30 ), it further confirms the Q clocks validity.

The 5:25 ( 5:5 ) minute marker is the only marker whose dates all have no Q posts.

The other dates in that column:
1/1
3/2
5/1

Guess we'll see.
edit on 30-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Added zoomed pic

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Try this

Click me

Your request is a bit generic.

Lots here.

P

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I remember you mentioning this sit-down, about 3 months ago. Just go where your conversation leads. I'm sure you'll ask the right questions. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
What the hell is "WW"?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

If Eric Holder is scared, his predecessor Loretta Lynch is probably wearing Depends.

BTW..here's a little gem from the past:

On June 28, 2012, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 255 to 67 to make Holder the first sitting attorney general in U.S. history to be held in contempt of Congress for withholding documents requested as part of the investigation.
Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

Sounds like the territory that Rosenstein is entering. I suppose he will be 1st Asst AG to be held in contempt. But most likely, President Trump will fire him beforehand. I hear that it takes months to get to the contempt vote. Too much useless distraction. This administration is trying to stay focused on achievements for America.

link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
What the hell is "WW"?

"World Wide"

link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
What the hell is "WW"?

World-Wide

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link