It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There are two different articles linked so I understand the confusion but it's pretty clear,

Sen. Susan Collins of Maine will not apply an ideological litmus test to the next Supreme Court nominee, her spokeswoman said Thursday. Collins’ position, which is consistent with her past practice on high court nominees, means she won’t factor a nominee’s support for the landmark abortion-rights ruling of Roe v. Wade into her confirmation decision.

www.pressherald.com...

This was the other article I linked when discussing the same quote.
freebeacon.com...

Sorry about the confusion.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

"Rule of law", good phrase.
laws get made and changed all the time . Some even get overturned . One aspect Ben Shaperio brings up is the context . I think anyone looking to frame Gay marriage as having any context back in the day when the framers of the constitution were doing their thing would be hard pressed to do so . Ben goes over the choices and even pics who and why they could get the nod . He does give strong points to one woman who for me would help silent a lot of the left and may even bee seen as a kind of victory for them . Trump would also score big political points among women voters and once again shut the MSM attacks down as far as the gender assaults they have been trying

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
T/L RE:

I was the one who brought in the 3, 3, 3 marketing scheme used to sell things on a national scale, but also used to sell wars and what not. Folks I knew used this system to sell thing most at come point bought. The basic idea what imprints sustain for a period of time. So a movie trailer would show a teaser three months out, "get a buzz" and then little money was spent until three weeks out from release, the a minimal campaign, with three days out being the full press. It helped maximize add dollars. But the pattern has become ingrained. I see the pattern...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Sorry about the confusion.

No confusion.

Show me a quote from the spokesperson or Collins, not a paraphrase.

edit on 6/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

“Senator Collins does not apply ideological litmus tests to nominees,” Clark said.

www.pressherald.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Q#1644

"How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth?"
"It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics)."

"Ultimate Truth."

This is the first time this has been mentioned. This is in fact what people are very antsy about. Good to see it mentioned. I have mentioned from day one here and elsewhere, the ENTIRE point of this is to avoid divide, avoid destruction, avoid hurting people who are the enslaved. Q has mentioned this, it is crucial that people feel that. It is NOT that the Ultimate Truth is not compelling, it is, but the presentation of the components must contain the elements of compassionate acceptance.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Has the "Ultimate Truth" been revealed to us? To those of us who read Q's messages?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

How soon we forget... well not all
edit on 6292018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I am so thrilled to see you suddenly take so much interest in Q over the past couple weeks. It's almost like validation in and of itself.

PAIN is coming.
edit on 29-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thanks for the compliment.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

“Senator Collins does not apply ideological litmus tests to nominees,” Clark said.

www.pressherald.com...

Right. That's a good thing.
So is being concerned with attention to precedent.

"I view Roe v. Wade as being settled law," she said. "It's clearly precedent. I always look for judges who respect precedent."

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thanks for the compliment.

You earned it.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Dredd Scott was ‘settled law’ in 1857.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I'm not sure I'm understanding your implication.

Is she saying she would only vote for a justice that won't over turn anything?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And it was never overruled. Fun fact.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Is she saying she would only vote for a justice that won't over turn anything?

Nope. I'm saying don't count your chickens as you seem do be doing. I'm saying the spin on what her spokesperson said is inaccurate.

But, like I said, none of Trump's nominees will provide a direct answer to the question anyway. Watch.

edit on 6/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I see the next few days as being very tumultuous. There are several things that have happened or are going to happen that look like a brewing perfect storm. Yesterday, we had an active shooter that I don't believe he was expected to live. Q addressed this so I won't belabor it. Isn't is amazing though how quickly the three letter guys (FBI, ATF, DEA etc etc ) manage to show up at these things? Today we had not one but TWO cuts to major fiber optic trunk lines cause major outages to Comcast and Verizon internet subscribers. A good chunk of the northeast US was interrupted. Guys, this wasn't a couple of guys digging in their backyard to put in a sprinkler system. Tomorrow, there is going to be immigration protests in 600 cities across the country. I fully expect violence at the ones in the major metro areas. Finally, today and 3 July are going to be BIG travel days for the Independence Day holiday. We've already been warned about that. Just some observations, nothing is ever as it seems in this arena

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What's up with Mueller, asking for another postponement of Flynn's sentencing?

link

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Dan's whole podcasts are great but you can skip ahead to the 41min mark to get some good data

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Roe vs Wade will fall it's only a matter of time.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join