It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Please RT?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Has anyone here been following the Gubarev lawsuits?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

That is false, they were/still are

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Has anyone here been following the Gubarev lawsuits?

Do you mean THIS?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Touche'

I will watch to see what happens … this really could go either way. Personally, I believe Roe v Wade is the law of the land … so, I guess I am not neutral on that either. Does that make me a hypocrite?

edit on 30-6-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Very interesting. Much going on in the shadows that we only get fleeting glimpses of.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I'm stating opinion not fact.

My opinion is that people do this, as well as the act of PM'ing in the first place, to get attention from the rest of the thread.

Or because there are specific things that aren't allowed to be discussed on the thread.

Sent you a PM.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
The majority of ppl in this " movement" are pretty discerning.

(Apart from me I'm extremely gullible)

Most are following along but if things go off the rails and are not delivered Q is going to have one hell of a pissed off army all riled up

What I'm saying is, we're good.

But thanks to all the well meaning individuals here to help

Exactly.

This is ATS. We're armor plated.

We got this.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MAJOR protests taking place in IRAN today.
Ignored by MSM!
twitter.com...

FREE by September!

It's heating up over there. Wonder why no media reports?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
If "Q" and their Team have been doing this for 'years' and Trump was the plan all along, does that mean they were practising 'treason' under a different presidential regime, planning a "Revolution" against so-called "America"

also, can any Q cultists answer this question (serious question)

hypothetically this "Great Awakening" happens, people are outed, jailed, "Revolution" happens, the republic is restored, Trump is King and so-called "America" is great again...

what happens to people that don't follow the cult? are they jailed? thrown in a gulag?

what happens to people who don't want this "Q's" Revolution?

You sound Nervous about a LARP?

Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Predictive dates

July 4th, 10th, 16th, 20th, and 31st.

Narrative shift.

Anti-Trumpism will drive #WalkAway, as the Dems give up on 2018 in an effort to raise money with 2020 in mind.

They've left the middle and aligned with a kind of fanatical hatred, fear and loathing that's both anti-American and incongruent with reality.

More evidence will come in that Trump isn't a monster & their bubble will burst if it hasn't already. It's inevitable.

We're watching the Democratic party destroy themselves by aligning with the far left in something that most reasonable and rational Americans just can't go along with - it's a losing proposition as it relates to middle America who are also enjoying an economic boom the likes of which the country hasn't seen in decades.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Phage

Touche'

I will watch to see what happens … this really could go either way. Personally, I believe Roe v Wade is the law of the land … so, I guess I am not neutral on that either. Does that make me a hypocrite?

I hope they leave it alone.

Too much other stuff going on. How many problems do they need?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

No offense Thanos, it's just been done before by many others before you and it gets tedious repeating the same things. I appreciate that you're 7 threads late to all of this. Sorry if most of us here from the start get tired of that
Debunk away.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
You sound Nervous about a LARP?

Sounded to me like he was proposing a "what if" where Q isn't a LARP.

It is a valid concern given the purges that have occurred before.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

If "Q" and their Team have been doing this for 'years' and Trump was the plan all along, does that mean they were practising 'treason' under a different presidential regime, planning a "Revolution" against so-called "America"

also, can any Q cultists answer this question (serious question)

hypothetically this "Great Awakening" happens, people are outed, jailed, "Revolution" happens, the republic is restored, Trump is King and so-called "America" is great again...

what happens to people that don't follow the cult? are they jailed? thrown in a gulag?

what happens to people who don't want this "Q's" Revolution?

We return to a Constitutional Republic.

Very simple.

Trump will be elected again in 2020, and hopefully everyone is wise enough to elect a good steward for liberty as a replacement.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: WhatTheory

That is false, they were/still are

Yeah, only in your flawed opinion unless of course you mean the current crop of unhinged leftists.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: Maverick1

... lets invade more countries right! Freedom for Iran! The war machine rumbles on. Lets spend trillions more on the military and fight more imaginary enemies.

The whole NK saga seems to blow up that arguement, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MAJOR protests taking place in IRAN today.
Ignored by MSM!
twitter.com...

FREE by September!

It's heating up over there. Wonder why no media reports?

They are afraid it will work out peacefully.

Can't have that narrative flowing around

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Predictive dates

July 4th, 10th, 16th, 20th, and 31st.

Narrative shift.

Anti-Trumpism will drive #WalkAway, as the Dems give up on 2018 in an effort to raise money with 2020 in mind.

They've left the middle and aligned with a kind of fanatical hatred, fear and loathing that's both anti-American and incongruent with reality.

More evidence will come in that Trump isn't a monster & their bubble will burst if it hasn't already. It's inevitable.

We're watching the Democratic party destroy themselves by aligning with the far left in something that most reasonable and rational Americans just can't go along with - it's a losing proposition as it relates to middle America who are also enjoying an economic boom the likes of which the country hasn't seen in decades.

I'm seeing all this (good) culminating on or about August 10 of this year. I see the Democrat Party ceasing to exist as a major coup within the Dems cause people to say to themselves "Holy Sh!t, damn were we duped"! The internet may crash from all the apologies posted from the left. Immediately Europe and Iran will calm down and Russia will become our largest foreign trade partners. China will slowly get back in line as the Christmas season approaches. North Korea will merge with South Korea the first of next year or I should say recombine.

11/11 will be the best American parade ever...

MAGA

WWG1WGA
edit on 30-6-2018 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The pure emotion and sincerity of the person on this twitter thread warms the heart and reassures us that America is coming back to a good place.

Just a 2 minute vid

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join