It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I do think he would help a crying child.

Sick ones, trafficked ones...immigrant ones as well.

Seems to act on his compassion and is doing more than any recent President before him.
edit on 22 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: butcherguy
It’s funny because it’s true.
ETA- The magazine cover redo.... not your Jesus remark.

please indulge my curiosity, do you really see trump as the type of person who would be eager to take a crying child in hand and help them?

because i just can't see that at all.

I can see it because back when my opinion was that the MSM was right about him I was very surprised that a family that I respect very much (accomplished Dr, accomplished Wife, accomplished Daughter) were Trump supporters, I was more than surprised actually, more like mortified. So much so that I just had to look into Trump to see how that could be.

What I found surprised me. Sure he's an imperfect jerk. I bet the imperfect jerk category is something you can relate to to some degree. I certainly can personally relate some.
We're all a mixed bag, fiver, to one degree or another and The Donald isn't any different.

I found out a lot of things in that search. I found that his children love and respect him a lot and I'm pretty sure they know both his negatives and positives. I also found personal testimonials spanning years from folk that he had helped and showed what seemed to be legitimate compassion for.

Before the MSM hit job, it was obvious he had friends from a lot of different walks of life and nationalities that were fond of him. I found out that he's not really a republican but, like me, some mix of that leans towards libertarianism. All kinds of stuff that surprised me.

No he's not perfect but if you watch him outside the news bytes that are loathe to show him being human then you might just see that he is more human than you think. Mileage may vary but that was my journey towards my understanding of the man.

edit on 22-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is this the real 4D Chess?

Are the good guys now in control of this thing?

This is an article from 2012 about Sentient World, a ridiculously creepy simulation that's been in use by the DoD for quite some time now.

Peep This

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The "Greatest Story Of All Time"

edit on 22-6-2018 by eisegesis because: added video

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That was so sweet. Certainly no touchy feely. Yeah, I think Trump does love kids for all the right reasons.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hi Gut,
I have looked at several interviews when Trump was young. He was well spoken, knowledgeable and somewhat shy.
I have come to believe that he has learned so much about the internal corruption of our government that he is angry and doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks.

He may not be perfect but he does love this country and hates the corruption. He is an angry man and I love it.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Is this the real 4D Chess?

Are the good guys now in control of this thing?

This is an article from 2012 about Sentient World, a ridiculously creepy simulation that's been in use by the DoD for quite some time now.

Peep This

I've recently been listening to James Corbett's podcasts from the early days. Not only is he exceptionally intelligent and knowledgeable--and always well-sourced--but he also called, very accurately, much of what we are seeing today way back then.

The think-tanks have long used models to make decisions and I've come to the conclusion that they are mostly lousy modelers who follow faulty models thereby unleashing much of the misery we see in the world. Effing idiots.

Good link, Tom.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

tiredoflooking posted on this.

Link 1

Link 2

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Hi Gut,
I have looked at several interviews when Trump was young. He was well spoken, knowledgeable and somewhat shy.
I have come to believe that he has learned so much about the internal corruption of our government that he is angry and doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks.

He may not be perfect but he does love this country and hates the corruption. He is an angry man and I love it.

He's just like my Dad, rest his soul.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have to say that I just love Trump's authenticity, however flawed his communication skills might be.

So glad to have spit out the Obama and Clinton KoolAid, which at one time I actually drank! (check my thread history pre-election to see that I'm not lying).

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I don't understand why Q would use codes that were being decoded and compromised.

If Trump acknowledged a Q'str , maybe it is propaganda

But wait.... Below is all you need to know, frankly The Future proves the Past .... It took me off the fence .

MAGA

God Bless America

future proves the past
New York Times Magazine Article.... 1993

Exactly who's LARP was being executed ?

M O A B time bomb

I'd like to deem this the RED PILL post........ My contribution

11:11

Clearly history shows motive

Good will always defeat eviil

Let the games begin.

REALLY

edit on 6222018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

My Pleasure.

I really think there is some serious meat to this.

Q Team is allegedly a Military Intelligence operation. Lends an interesting wrinkle to the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

A brief explanation to guide up would be nice. Get a god and the two females (I think) but lost on the rest of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
KEK!!!!

twitter.com...

(post by Rosinitiate removed for a manners violation)
(post by Rosinitiate removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join