It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Confirmed by Family: Crying Girl on Times cover was not separated from her mother

Mockingbird Clowns are just evil, period. They dont discern between legal and illegal immigration. They dont compare the immigration policies of Obama and Trump. They just squeeze out fake victim-stories to deflect from the recently released IG Report with the result that rage and hatred of a good hearted President is increased, the IG Report may as well not have been published and all goes back to the usual atmosphere of fear, loathing, angst and celeb gossip the Owl and Mockingbird so love.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Do your posts have anything to do with the House of Osorio?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
KEK!!!!

twitter.com...

I just watched the interview of TA with the wife.

WOW, he really sounded like an idiot and had a nervous breathlessness about himself. I really have a hard time understanding what motivates men in his demographic to become completely unglued, in a time of such importance.

I think they lack understanding about the history of America in general, as well as being on a selfish and stupid course. I was just told by someone sort of like Tom Arnold that I "can't think for myself". This claim is unbelievably ironic, as I was reading the VICE article on QAnon, it was clear that we are indeed the "thinkers", and not the "followers".

For what it's worth.
edit on 22-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: Q

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Well, that is good to know. Looking forward to where the false info came from.

Don't know this is the original source. late for me.

Arnold would not say whether Cohen was planning to give him any tapes he might have of conversations with Trump.

But he added, "This dude has all the tapes — this dude has everything."

"I say to Michael, 'Guess what? We’re taking Trump down together, and he’s so tired he’s like, 'OK,' and his wife is like, 'OK, f*** Trump,'" Arnold said, laughing.

Later Friday, Arnold tweeted the photo again, seeking to emphasize that it was himself and not Cohen who suggested the takedown.

NBC News

Drugde implied in his headline that they were working together.

Seems like wishful thinking to me.
edit on 22-6-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

A brief explanation...

I could do that, lol.

BASGO GOMPA (images)

Follow the White Rabbit

I don't want to break anything.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Is this the real 4D Chess?

Are the good guys now in control of this thing?

This is an article from 2012 about Sentient World, a ridiculously creepy simulation that's been in use by the DoD for quite some time now.

Peep This

That's crazy but not surprising to me.

From the article:

Using this data, the SEAS Laboratory and its Sentient World Simulation offshoot are able to create detailed, operable real-time simulations of at least 62 nations. “The Iraq and Afghanistan computer models,” according to a 2007 Register report on the project, “each has about five million individual nodes representing things such as hospitals, mosques, pipelines, and people.”

62 Nations back then? Wonder how much they have improved it?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I have to say that I just love Trump's authenticity, however flawed his communication skills might be.

So glad to have spit out the Obama and Clinton KoolAid, which at one time I actually drank! (check my thread history pre-election to see that I'm not lying).

Maybe its not flawed but rather how real people talk. Everything Cult-Trained-and-Approved politicians say is scripted, fake, sanitized, virtue-signalling BS.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It's got to be mind numbing, what it can do now.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Agarthaseed or anyone who posts to infinity - would you be so kind to ask Q if post 998 refers to the House of Massimo please?

I read earlier that the Q & A has to be rescheduled.

I would appreciate it since I am infinity illiterate.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
DailyMail did a whole article on this: Trump accuses Dems of being involved in a huge child trafficking conspiracy

aid today that Democrats are responsible for a 'massive child smuggling industry' in the United States that is making human traffickers a steep profit 'It's a whole big con job,' the president charged in a Cabinet meeting, saying of Democrats, 'They've let it happen'

What he is not (yet) saying is what they need all these children for.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Great example! And, helping American children is priority #1. Over 60,000 AMERICAN families have been separated due to American family members being killed by Illegal Aliens this century. Crying kids who are temporarily separated from adults who entered our country illegally, is nothing by comparison.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The President is privy to intelligence that verifies his statements too. (Remember the wiretap?) Sheila Jackson Lee wearing the Pedophilia ring during the Horowitz session, was further proof that there are demonic entities within Democratic leadership.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

62 Nations back then? Wonder how much they have improved it?
A lot of times we say (TPTB) but there are powers that be behind tptb that go all the way back to Babel and the tower incident . It was those powers that were put over the nations and is probably who is referred to as Mystery Babylon . Psalm 82 is their judgment but they are probably still operating in some sort of capacity . There are parts to this whole confusing mess that can only be understood spiritually . Its that part that makes it such a mystery ,but its something that we can see being manifested through others .

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Trump is a master at turning his opponents' weaponry against them.
This child immigration/trafficking scheme is about to be turned against it's proponents.
He has been collecting evidence, making arrests, and accumulating testimony on higher ups for a long time now.

It begins:

'It's a whole big con job': Trump says that Democrats are responsible for a 'massive child smuggling industry' in the United States

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The FBI Agent who said Trump supporters are "retarded" (Agent #5 in IG Report) is Sally Moyer.

Article w/Photos: www.dailymail.co.uk...

The article also identifies Attorney #2 from the IG Report. (Kevin Clinesmith)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The FBI Agent who said Trump supporters are "retarded" (Agent #5 in IG Report) is Sally Moyer.

Article w/Photos: www.dailymail.co.uk...

The article also identifies Attorney #2 from the IG Report. (Kevin Clinesmith)

Can we look forward to Sally and Kevin being walked out on Monday?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Is a newly unsealed indictment still on-topic?

It's actually kind of hard to tell what constitutes thread-drift.

www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/ms-13-gang-members-charged-connection-murders-juveniles

www.justice.gov...
edit on 22-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: Q

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I find it interesting how it all emerged from a single image posted on twitter of kids in a cage as if it was under Trump when in truth it was actually from the time under the Obama admin, went kind of viral, then the right jumped on it and called it out as a hoax - but somewhere someone rubbed their chin (not Tom Arnold) and went hmmmm, this should work and we'll demonize him as Hitler, anything to stop him like the dying gasps and howls of those who know better like Clinton and Obama. Trump isn't messing around. Not any more! (if he ever was).

It would seem that on every front, including this border issue, Trump has managed somehow to set the stage for a complete transformation onto a completely different historical timeline than what we would have seen under the creeps and satanists who were putting the finishing touches on a "NWO" which would have turned the human being into a collectivist servant of the state under the distraction and the veil of celebrity culture and Sunday night football.

Whether you love him or hate him, either way it's brought about a Great Awakening, and for the Dems, by aligning themselves with the far left crazies shouting at the sky, the David Hoggs and pussy-hatted trannies & Clinton loving hippies (my own mother might have gotten taken in by Clinton, and she was or began a living saint - my mom not Clinton, as if that needs clarification) - have given up the whole ground, along with the ground of mutuality and love - the precise opposite of what they're supposed to stand for. The people on the whole aren't buying it and the laughs and applause of Bill Maher are becoming increasingly hesitant, to his terror, as his "smile" becomes ever more forced and strangely impish like a # eating grin.

To see their whole world implode like this, with one thing after another aimed at Trump is quite the thing to behold!

Whole MSM are prepared to scuttle their ship on anti-Trump hatred like the illbegotten mission of vengeance by Captain Ahab against Moby Dick. Seriously. That allegory holds water I do believe.

Thus, a whole segment of the population are suspended in time in the year 2016, and they're going to POP at the far end of crazy when more and more evidence arises all around them that Trump isn't the monster they were led to believe. And as more winning takes place and in their own lives. Then, in an INSTANT, even faster than a mere heartbeat, they'll be transported directly into the present day, with the blinders off - total paradigm shift, new world. All bundled up in a simple calculation, like the eye of the needle.

Their appeal, the leftist MSM, is HORRIBLE, like some pics I've seen of Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff (where's he these days?), and they're going down the drain with this risky gambit to stake everything on Trump hatred, and without a platform or an agenda except what, higher taxes and more lax border security in so aligning themselves with the far left instead of moving to the middle ground which they appear to have given up!

What they've somehow also managed to do, is to create the pretext by which Trump can claim national security and send both the National Guard and the Army Corp of Engineers to the border to begin construction immediately along with every manner of security ie: a kind of national emergency to seal the border, which the USA is perfectly within it's right to do as a nation of laws.

I never thought I would say that, or be a Trump supporter - presuming it to be racist, but now we see what's been getting across and what's happening. Mexico has even threatened an invasion of criminals - again, national security implications.

They've given Trump what he wanted.

And now, I've heard there are polls that are showing the Repulicans starting to lead on a national generic poll or neck and neck.

Q, if you read this thread - well done! Congrats! Now GO! All the dominoes need to start falling along with a new world reborn ie: NK, Iran, China, the EU, Europe, Russia, and then Mexico and Central and South American countries, some of whom need to start realizing economic development or fall into chaos - they need help and leadership also. Could lead to an ammended NAFTA and Western Hemispheric Trade, along with a rebalancing with China. It's all tied together and to Mid East Peace. Peace as the price for prosperity and mutual well being, peace and prosperity that's enduring - it's a BIG WORLD.

Obamas horizon logo led to a devil overarching.

What Trump is trying to do is the by far harder and more difficult challenge which doesn't require human trafficking and human sacrifice therefrom like the other side were doing along with their "elite" friends.

He got them to do it to themselves.

And then it happens all at once while the MSM tries to hold back the dike that's already overflowed them by many many orders of magnitude.

We're about to enter into a new era and a new world and one not without security and Justice, freedom and TRUTH. And that's when America "lights up" again as a city built on a hilltop - which also transcends the person or populism of Donald Trump, and he and we all know it while the left rages on, a waning crescent of hardening hatred relative to the dawning of the full moon.

It's hilarious! Almost has the fingerprints of God written on it, using Trump to perform or to complete the Great Work of the Ages.

But it's going to require another type of controversy than the ones the MSM have been spinning and it's going to be ugly.

This is why they're freaking out!

Trump had better up his security another notch or two, and may the good Lord protect him and keep him safe. Amen.

edit on 23-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I understand indictments can only be unsealed when the subject is on USA territory......... Ain't that convienent. 5 eyes must be useful..... Jig is up. .... Tick Tock... Let's play the game... Could someone backup my link on page 105 please....... Can't say you were not informed......

They are coming .... Trust the Plan
edit on 6232018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 6232018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join