It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.

...also no off topic posts or posts talking about each other or members. It's not rocket science folks.

If you have a question about a removal, contact Staff using an Alert or Complaint. Do not take it to the boards or it will be removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Well!

Here is an interview with Erik Prince.

First one he's done in many months.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Rofl

China's president is not happy with John Oliver.

Here is a new American propaganda video with a modern trolling twist.

We could all use a laugh around here!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Whoa. Conservative Treehouse has uncovered additional information on No Name's staffer Henry Kerner, ATS thread on Kerner.

Years of questions about how so many DC scandals never ended up with any accountability are now slowly beginning to make sense. Henry Kerner is a missing piece of a very frustrating puzzle…

The same John McCain staffer who told the IRS to weaponize their database to target Tea Party groups, was intimately involved in Fast-and-Furious, Benghazi, IRS and now -under the Trump administration- “Spygate”.

Henry Kerner is Special Counsel in charge of all “whistle-blowing” witnesses and cases of government corruption. Henry Kerner controls the events as the lead official, the Special Counsel in charge of the Office of Special Counsel; and he is in the position to manipulate/control any investigative outcome.

Judicial Watch is the source of the McCain/IRS information on the above ATS thread.

Don't know about y'all but what could go wrong here? Everything! The guy is certainly not going to out himself or others he was involved with. Justwhat is needed to "protect" whistleblowers...or not disclose their information.

Let's see if he gets fired. Since Trump appointed him to this position, he can fire him. My question is who recommended him? Was it Rosenstein? Someone else?

ETA anyone want to make a thread please do so

edit on 22-6-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Q Post #1587

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 610405 No.1866070 📁
Jun 22 2018 17:10:04 (EST)

Q&A reschedule.
Forthcoming.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Can't remember who said they were attending the Q&A but here's a few Qs from me:

1) When will focus on Europe shift up a gear?

2) What are the top 5 platforms Q wants us to spread the word to awaken people on?

3) Do we need to create a daily QSM (Qtream media) that the people grow to trust more than MSM?

4) We have more than we know... do we have any major holes in where/how we are searching to unearth the info?

5) Will Q get recompensed for his untaken holiday?

Still have 2.5 acres of grass to cut
But will be on 8Chan tomorrow
will drop as a ATS request
But we all know who it from as I am just the water boy "messenger"

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Grabbing popcorn.

Sounds like it possibly has been pushed up.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Not sure if the Q & A is going to be pushed up or back, heard on KDWN today that Trump is going to Las Vegas tomorrow to speak at the state GOP convention. Sounded like a last minute thing.
edit on 22-6-2018 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Please link me to a single post where I have made such a claim. Feel free to do so over and over again with all the times I have said such.

my apologies, Ros. please allow me to clarify my imprecise language. my use of 'you' was meant in a general sense torwards all of those who have answered that question before in such a manner in this thread.

that aside, i find your response ridiculous on its own merit. someone asks you what is convincing proof -- supposing, like a reasonable person does, that there must be something pretty convincing to have commanded such a devoted following -- and you reply that the proof is not important but the NARRATIVE?

anyone can tell a story. you should care whether that story is reality-based or not.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Someone fixed it.

you know, i joke about you guys thinking trump is the second coming of jesus, but this kind of thing is just ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Use the chans, Quke...

a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Wow, thank you very much!

I'm just one mind among many with all its flaws doing my best just as all others here present are. I've made a few frivolous posts now and then when the silliness gets too much to tolerate but I do try and make my posts count.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
You do realise that the echo chamber also has a door don't you?

If you want to stop your head ringing, just step through it.

thank you for your concern, but my head is not ringing. i think you misread me.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Another mistake ATS made is not having this in RATS , because that would stop the new comers coming in here like they have in the past and even slander the mods and board owners of this site

I thought that too, but there have been a number of new members that come onto this thread and help out. Also, I think management wants to maintain an "open" posture toward lurkers.

(post by samuelsson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I don't understand why Q would use codes that were being decoded and compromised.

If Trump acknowledged a Q'str , maybe it is propaganda

But wait.... Below is all you need to know, frankly The Future proves the Past .... It took me off the fence .

MAGA

God Bless America

future proves the past
New York Times Magazine Article.... 1993

Exactly who's LARP was being executed ?

M O A B time bomb

edit on 6222018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Someone fixed it.

you know, i joke about you guys thinking trump is the second coming of jesus, but this kind of thing is just ludicrous.

It’s funny because it’s true.
ETA- The magazine cover redo.... not your Jesus remark.
edit on b000000302018-06-22T20:51:29-05:0008America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jun 2018 20:51:29 -0500800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You need to look it up! This child was not a kid that was taken away from it's parents. The kid was NOT taken away from her mommy to get with her boyfriend. She left behind her HUSBAND and other kids . reply to: fiverx313

edit on 22-6-2018 by du Pelican Blanc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It’s funny because it’s true.
ETA- The magazine cover redo.... not your Jesus remark.

please indulge my curiosity, do you really see trump as the type of person who would be eager to take a crying child in hand and help them?

because i just can't see that at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc
You need to look it up! This child was not a kid that was taken away from it's parents. The kid was NOT taken away from her mommy to get with her boyfriend. She left behind her HUSBAND and other kids . reply to: fiverx313

so the pic was wrong. i guess that means all the crying children that were taken just don't exist now because one pic is wrong?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I thought that too, but there have been a number of new members that come onto this thread and help out. Also, I think management wants to maintain an "open" posture toward lurkers.

Its not only about that. Its about the greatest Story of all times, that the U.S. President himself advocates, known by 50 Million people at least, to be found by search engines, to be visible (which it isnt in RATS).
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join