It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
You know this Q topic really bothers people because the MSM narrative is so opposite. And people have been taught to believe the "News" - to believe in what you are being told as it molds our thoughts and behaviour about the world around us.

And even worse, many only believe what the "Mainstream" news tells them. They are the ones who were shocked to realize that Wiki-leaks and Breitbart were the real deal in 2016. Which is why Hillary promised to get rid of all alt-right outlets.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Cheers AS! Off out drinking n dancing with a pocket rocket in a bit so probably wont have time for more suggestions.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Both the leftist and rightists believe in selective media, and "sources"

"Breitbart was the real deal"

all Media is sensationalised propaganda

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think GA is usually referencing Great Awakening (which is now /patriotsfight/).

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Is this the real deal?

mobile.twitter.com...

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee says RR to be fired on Friday?

So is today the day?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Cheers AS! Off out drinking n dancing with a pocket rocket in a bit so probably wont have time for more suggestions.

May your drinks be strong and your pocket rocket bulge be mighty!!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Today is the deadline for Rosenstein to hand over the important documents to Congress, or be held in "contempt".
Source: www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Breaking news, courtesy of another ATS thread:

Repulicans are drafting impeachment articles against Rod Rosenstein.

They probably don't have the votes to remove him in the senate, but it would give Sessions/Trump the political cover they need to fire Rosey. It would essentially be a vote of no confidence in him.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Is this the real deal?

mobile.twitter.com...

So is today the day?

We'll see if her "outing" of that info will change the timeline.

💥⚖

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh Boy, Q - Q & A tomorrow ! This should be absolutely fascinating ! Go for it Agartha, you have the skills.
Still trying to think of the question I would ask, sooo many ?

One of Trump's strengths is breaking down the situation and acting, however as we saw with this immigrant children crisis, he is also willing to adapt and let the People's Will be heard and acted on it quickly. Sadly, as many of us know, this problem is far from fixed.

Right now it costs about $700 a day to house an immigrant child, what's crazy is that you can rent a 3 bdr. apt. in Mexico for about $500 a mn. , for a whole family. The amount of money it costs to house an illegal immigrant child for a mn. could BUY a house in Mexico or Honduras...IDK guys, I need to look into this subject further, but I guess the point I'm getting at is WHY the Heck does all the foreign aide we provide Never seem to help the native people of that Country in any meaningful way? The People are still fleeing ?

Maybe that could be a significant way to negotiate in the future, Trump knows how affordably homes and buildings can be erected to ease the suffering of sooo many.
That's what most people want and need, a safe home. Mexico should try and make a deal with USA that rather then send all the immigrants here,we split the difference and re-build there, encourage more tourism, allow seasonal work visa's to the USA ....lol....IDK, just brain storming.

Few interesting Facts. Oh, and have a Great Day All

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.numbeo.com...

www.numbeo.com...

edit on 22-6-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Is this the real deal?

mobile.twitter.com...

So is today the day?

We'll see if her "outing" of that info will change the timeline.

💥⚖

Wouldn't that be considered a direct (and illegal) 'Leak'?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have the same issue. You can’t send anyone to this thread though it has good info. It’s a shame because clearly a lot of effort goes into this but it’s too difficult to find and then gets lost in the arguing.

a reply to: FauxMulder

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleHorizon

thats why i do the indexes.

so people dont have to dredge through the garbage

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No problem! I love this stuff

Whatever Q is, it's the most interesting thing I've come across in well over a decade.

Just have fun. It's not a race to catch up, and I'll try answer any questions you have.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
After seeing all questions compiled by anons thus far, I have to say they've covered a WIDE, WIDE scope of topics thus far. Literally everything I can think of plus other areas of obscurity.

But if anyone has some burning questions, just list em!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The indexes are awesome, no doubt whatsoever.

I am thinking that we almost need some kind of pasta to be used as an introduction to Q for the recently curious; they need an answer other than, "read the thread..."

The Q proofs website is a good resource, but I'm thinking perhaps something a little more ATS specific? I don't know just throwing ideas out there.

Here is a summary post I did in part -V- that several people gave me really positive feedback on:

Q, the story goes, is the public face of an operation between military intelligence and white hats within the current intelligence community. This operation began a few years ago and it was at that time that Donald Trump was recruited by this group to be the president during the operation.

The other choice was to do nothing and let the same old same old (the cabal, TPTB, the deep state, the shadow government, the MIC, etc) continue its control. Donald Trump was not supposed to be the president, he wasn't even supposed to be an option. He's not really a republican, but he ran on their ticket because Hillary was a lock for the Democrat Party. We see the lengths that were gone to to ensure that HRC was the DNC representative come hell or high water a la Bernie and what happened to him.

Wait, wait, wait, I can hear you saying it now.

Trump?

The Donald?

Taking on the establishment?

Yeah right! He's a billionaire and thus a part of the club, has to be!

I will grant you that he is an arrogant bloviator and has an ego that is large enough to destablize the orbit of several planets. All that being said, he also has big brass ones.

No doubt he's done some skeevy deals over the years, no one with a net worth above 8 figures is gonna be clean. The thing is, he's done all of his dealings in private business and not been in government fleecing taxpayers. He takes advantage of the loopholes that are there, so does everyone who is smart; I make sure to get ever little deduction I can before filing my taxes, it's only smart to not leave any more of your money in the hands of the government to waste than you absolutely have to.

Back in February, MotherMayEye asked me when I thought we'd be seeing some solid, public progress that all of the things Q has been posting about were indeed happening. Here is my response to her:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I've been thinking mid-year for a couple of months now. By June we should see a shift in public focus of investigations and perhaps some of those who were demoted or have been forced to step down be named in indictments; Strzok, the Ohrs, Page, perhaps even McCabe.

It's obvious that the DOJ and FBI need a thorough scouring; politically appointed bureaucrats have a lot more sway than they should in how these agencies operated.

By the end of the year we might be looking to see something come from the Awans, DWS, or maybe even Huma.

There could be more (unexpected) retirements if things get serious; think Pelosi, Schumer, McCain (of course, his health might get him before then anyway), and/or plenty of others if we really get down to brass tacks.

If something like this time frame doesn't play out then I'm shifting more with you in thinking that the whole Q thing was staged as a coverup/distraction whilst skeletons were relocated by the uni-party.

I know that's 4 months away at the earliest, but this is federal government we're talking about and we know how glacial they are with change.

Personally, I think Q is the successor to FBIanon and is working on what the latter termed as "Option B:"

I will put it to you this way: You have three choices,

A) turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs and we go to war, the civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our government, and a civil war begins.

B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash.

C) you do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond.

I am confident if Trump wins she will be going to jail.

some internet archive of this post

Quoting myself from elsewhere:

Personally, I am cynical enough to think it will end up being a cleverly constructed LARP, but I'm not so jaded that all hope is lost in regards to the possibility that all the garbage in D.C. will eventually be taken out.

Related ATS threads:

"Follow the Foundation," the legacy of FBIanon

Dear Q: We're Watching You

The possibility that Q is leading us along like a pied piper is certainly still present. This is the main crux of the arguments that IIB, purp, and a few others have been raising to the awareness of the thread. Those of us who have been participating regularly, I think, all acknowledge that that is indeed a possibility.

Some posters seem to have gone all in and buy Q lock, stock, and barrel. Still others are vehement in their derision of anyone who doesn't outright denounce Q as a dangerous psyop and best and a traitor at worst. There are also not a small number who are following along more or less agnostic to the whole thing; this is I think where most of the regular posters fall, but I obviously only truly speak for myself.

I also wanted to quote part of a comment I made in Boadicea's closed thread:

And guess what?

Q is indeed a psyop.

It had to be. The amount of programming the populations of the earth have been successfully subjected to since the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations (anyone not familiar with how entertwined this organization is with the formation of the C_A is so far behind they don't even realize it) began kicking out research is mind boggling. The only thing that can reverse decades of mass manipulation is an equally effective de-programming effort.

Fighting fire with fire.

Q acts as a magnet for like minded individuals to gather and then directs our focus in specific directions with certain outcomes in mind. An intentional 100th monkey effect.

(author's note - I used nested ex tags above due to nested quotes not showing properly)

So, here we are, the OIG report has been released (upon which there were immediate cries of, "but oh the children in cages..." interesting, that) and the FBI does not look very good at all in the report.

Peter Strzok was frog marched out of FBI headquarters and has had his security clearance revoked.

What else will come down before the end of the month?

Apologies for the length of and all the copy pasta in this post, but I felt this was something that needed to be addressed.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This video that 0bserver1 put together definitely needs to be bumped as well

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
After seeing all questions compiled by anons thus far, I have to say they've covered a WIDE, WIDE scope of topics thus far. Literally everything I can think of plus other areas of obscurity.

But if anyone has some burning questions, just list em!

I hope they're prioritized. It's not like Q will have the entire day for Q&A...unless there are several Q's.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

How about something like the start of the Star Wars films.

Describing black hats on the edge of controlling the earth... enter Quke Lie Faulter...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Great video Dashen! Give that video, and the updated www.qproofs.com... to those who sincerely want to know what the Q movement is all about.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join