It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Donald Trump commanded that a Space Force be created, against the will of the Pentagon.

Maybe thats because a Space Force already exists. So rather than disclosing it and upsetting the world, they pretend to build one just now, to ease the shock.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Yep and they are trying every trick they can think of to normalize these vile acts so when the exposure hits they may get lucky and not be charged.

Democrat Senate Candidate Buys Bizarre Ad in WaPo: ‘Did You Ever Stare at a Picture of a Naked Child?’

Bizarre
Journalist who tweeted about this Washington Post advertisement.

ETA: a reply to: Skyfloating

I couldn't agree more Sky. According to NASA charter it is operated under the Dept. of Defense.

DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE

Sec. 102. (a) The Congress hereby declares that it is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.

(b) The Congress declares that the general welfare and security of the United States require that adequate provision be made for aeronautical and space activities. The Congress further declares that such activities shall be the responsibility of, and shall be directed by, a civilian agency exercising control over aeronautical and space activities sponsored by the United States, except that activities peculiar to or primarily associated with the development of weapons systems, military operations, or the defense of the United States (including the research and development necessary to make effective provision for the defense of the United States) shall be the responsibility of, and shall be directed by, the Department of Defense; and that determination as to which such agency has responsibility for and direction of any such activity shall be made by the President in conformity with section 201 (e).

edit on 6am623America/ChicagoSat, 23 Jun 2018 02:41:02 -050041622018-06-23T02:41:02-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 6am623America/ChicagoSat, 23 Jun 2018 02:42:19 -050042622018-06-23T02:42:19-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: typo

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Maybe thats because a Space Force already exists. So rather than disclosing it and upsetting the world, they pretend to build one just now, to ease the shock.

Of course, if Trump is playing 4d chess, government is playing with a ouija board.

I thought we were all on board with the US gov being 30/40/50 years ahead of what they announce. Trump is just the messenger on shift.
edit on 23-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

So, what do you think is real news?
Real news is a tough call ...Fake News , not so much

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

(post by Rosinitiate removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

He also banned Epstein from all of his hotels. You have to wonder why.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Trump was also on that Epstein list, Trump was also friends with the Clintons... so...

By list, are you referring to the flight logs for the lotita express?

Because no, Trump was not on the flight logs. Not once, not ever.

Clinton on the other hand? I think it was eleven times from 2013-2015, a handful of which were corroborated by secret service staff that were given the night off (stand down order) on the same nights that Clinton was flying to Epstein's island on his pedojet. Kevin Spacey was also present on some of these same flights with Clinton.

So.......

Do your homework.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I think Clinton flew something like 26 times.

Here is an article that mentions the 26 trips, doubling the original claims.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Saw video of guy asking him about it during a Q and A for ridiculous book, but instead of his usual snarky, fake homespun retort, Bubba said nothing.

When you make Bubba speechless, you've accomplished something. I hope this haunts him for life.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I just wanted to ask all the people here interested and knowledgable in matters of the occult - do you believe that there is an occult aspect to all of this? Its an area I know almost nothing about, so I would be interested to hear your opinions.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't believe in coincidences. We were warned of an uptick days ago

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

www.cbsnews.com...

Yes. Just heard of this.
She and her driver were injured and currently in hospital.
Driver of other car died...and was at fault for driving in wrong direction.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Her driver is dead as well, she was the only survivor. 45 is scheduled to appear at a rally in Columbia SC on Mon or Tues.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Bill1960 because: added a tidbit

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
I just wanted to ask all the people here interested and knowledgable in matters of the occult - do you believe that there is an occult aspect to all of this? Its an area I know almost nothing about, so I would be interested to hear your opinions.

Short answer? Yes.I can't say for sure that what [They] believe in is all true and based on reality though but making human sacrifices are certainly not out of the question. People all over the world believe in different gods and different versions of the devil so why should the elite be any different. It all comes down to how far people are willing to go to show their true belief and i'm convinced that [They] know a lot more about it that they are letting on. The Vatican is proof that they have no intention of proving once and for all if god exists or not. All of the answers are hidden and tightly locked away underneath it to never see the light of day. This secrecy makes no sense and that's why i don't trust any religion created by humans. I don't know why but worshipping an all powerful entity that has never shown its face without questioning why we are supposed to worship it rubs me the wrong way.

I have seen all sorts of weird things but so far there were no angels or gods among them. The strangest encounter i had was with a tall figure wrapped in a cloak of mist but it never spoke or made any sounds at all. It was just there.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Her driver is dead as well, she was the only survivor. 45 is scheduled to appear at a rally in Columbia SC on Mon or Tues.

Article sez she's expected to recover after surgery and a couple weeks recovering in hospital.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.cbsnews.com...

Yes. Just heard of this.
She and her driver were injured and currently in hospital.
Driver of other car died...and was at fault for driving in wrong direction.

Unfortunately my [V] sense is also tingling. She was the Republican 1st Congressional District nomination who won over Mark Sanford. If i remember correctly that guy is a really piece of work and also anti-Trump. Her injury report sounds horrible. I hope she will be fine.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions

I'm not much into that stuff, or aliens.

There is evidence Hillary and her coven are totally into that stuff, which is just icing on the cake.

It's her motivation for being a tool for world domination. I think it's just as fake as most of the organized religions.

I believe in the soul, and I don't need an operator's manual.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

And just where in the hell have you been PE?!

We were getting worried.

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join