It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Counter Intelligence Unit Set Up To Catch LEAKERS is Starting To Bear Fruit.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Jeff B.S. never sat on a mountain top in front of a Yurt, to come up with his values. He elbowed his way to the front of a Mob. My daughter works in a small Idaho prison, where she is a councilor. They found some new pot, being smuggled in, and they mistakenly thought it was spiked with Meth. Those buds were rupturing. and exuding a glassy substance. So they sent it out to be tested and the frightening results were that it was all natural Pot, but the THC levels were off the charts. So it's a lot closer to Hashish, than any M.J. from the Sixties, or Seventies.

This is somewhat like selling Beer spiked with Vodka, under the label, "Old Boilermaker". This would give ESB a whole new meaning. ( That's Extra Special Bitters ), to old Joe Doaks. I know that I was never exposed to the Biblical prescriptions that God gave all plant life to mankind for his medicines, until long after I became an adult. If A.G. Sessions, now finally understands this, he ain't showing any sympathy towards it.

More importantly, he's not showing any leadership to try and carve out Medical and Sixties era, recreational M.J., while outlawing what has become pseudo Hashish. Trump's willing to let the States deal with M.J., but I think State Boundaries are too irregular, and numerous, for this to work out, while leaving open borders between State lines.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Oooooo... Kay.

Yeah.

Uh-huh.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, June 10, 2018

The big picture, is that James Wolfe is just one of several high ranking government employees, who are members of a network that practices strategic leaking, to specific reporters in the Mainstream Media.

You do realize that the vast majority of "leakers" are republicans?

Nunes and the like?

Hell most trumpites in DC practically have their own offices at Fox News.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

In the dreams of the gullible.

🎃🚬

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

"It's not illegal if the President (or the President's supporters) do it."

Richard M. Nixon updated for modern times.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nice fiction.

The reality is that this is all about the prior president acting illegally

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, June 10, 2018

The big picture, is that James Wolfe is just one of several high ranking government employees, who are members of a network that practices strategic leaking, to specific reporters in the Mainstream Media.

Nunes and the like?

Hell most trumpites in DC practically have their own offices at Fox News.

White House and cabinet members jostle to push one another aside for Trump's favor. They leak about one another in order to take one another down.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

What high-level Republican leakers were indicted this year?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I don't know about that... seems to be the opposite. But it doesn't matter. I really don't care what party someone is in; if they are improperly leaking information to the media, then let the chips fall where they may.

This ain't about R and D... it's about L and I: Legal and Illegal.

The sooner you figure that out, the sooner you'll be able to keep up with the conversations.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
guess Dan Bongino's insiders are very credible

I'm starting to wonder if his producer is actually a handler

he said there's a bunch of sealed indictments with many people on the way today

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join