It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Counter Intelligence Unit Set Up To Catch LEAKERS is Starting To Bear Fruit.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sunday, June 10, 2018

In early August of 2017, Attorney General Jeff Sessions formed a special counterintelligence unit within the FBI, whose sole purpose was to catch LEAKERS in the Government and their ACCOMPLICES in the News Media.

The unit's first "catch" was James Wolfe..Security Director for the U.S. Senate's Intelligence Committee. Wolfe was arrested Thursday and will appear at FBI headquarters to be "booked" tomorrow morning.

The latest on Wolfe: www.nbcnews.com...

The big picture, is that James Wolfe is just one of several high ranking government employees, who are members of a network that practices strategic leaking, to specific reporters in the Mainstream Media.

This has been a massive criminal enterprise to fix an election, and failing in that, to cripple the incoming Trump administration.

And one of the biggest ways Obama/Hillary partisans still spread all throughout our gov't fight the 'good fight' against Trump, is through strategic leaks, to thwart his policies, and to place him, his family & his officials under suspicion.

Trump and his team KNOW this. So they have had their counter attack ready. Sessions & Rosenstein have spent over a year preparing traps for these leakers.

They know who the leak brokers are, which reporters they use, which comms shops handed out $$. Just last November, Jeff Sessions said there were TWENTY SEVEN ACTIVE LEAK INVESTIGATIONS ongoing at the FBI.

Example of one "canary trap" that identified leakers, and their MSM contacts, to the FBI's Leak Hunters unit.

An even MORE obvious canary trap was the "Donald Trump Jr. Wikileaks email" story, where the reporters got the same WRONG INFORMATION from MULTIPLE SOURCES.

The sources (Govt LEAKERS) actually ACCURATE REPORTED what they saw. But what they saw was FAKE INFORMATION.

Those multiple sources - 3 sources, according to some reports - all SAW the same document.

But the document had the WRONG DATE on it. It said Dec 4, not Dec 14, which was when the real email was sent to Don Jr.

The leak hunters had simply ALTERED THE DATE on a fake copy of the Don Jr. email, and showed it to the suspected leakers. Who then RUSHED to leak it as fast as they could to their media contacts, thinking they had a smoking gun.

DNC Media then just shrugged, said "Ah well, somehow our multiple sources looked at the date on the email and all three of them got it wrong. Sorry!"

They didn't get the date wrong. The fake document they were shown DID INDEED SAY the email was sent on Dec. 4th.

That is a textbook canary trap. Show a person fake information, wait to see if it leaks. If/When it does, you know exactly who leaked it.
SOURCE with much more at: threadreaderapp.com...

Also, the mainstream media crying "FOUL!", because one of the reporters involved in the leaking (Ali Watkins of the New York Times) had her office raided, and materials seized by the FBI. Journalist groups say the FBI's raid/seizure, is a "fundamental threat to press freedom" and press privilege.

Source: www.nytimes.com...

But, in their typical double-standard fashion, the MSM did NOT state that the FBI seizure of Trump attorney Michael Cohen's documents and phones, was a violation of Attorney privilege.

The bottom line is that the Department of Justice and FBI are now starting to indict leakers that they have been tracking for many months. Hopefully we'll see some News Media personnel legally punished for hurting this country, as well.

-CareWeMust
edit on 6/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well played Mr Trump and his administration. I love it!

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Thank GOD! I was starting to think Sessions was simply polishing the AG seat with his northbound parts.

Twenty seven active investigations... sounds like a low number, but perhaps it will increase with time.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

27 investigations takes quite a bit of manpower and resources. I hope the FBI's budget was increased for 2018.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No doubt, but it seems after this past year like we might have 27 hundred leakers running around loose in DC.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
We have to be careful in here though, generally. There are legitimate leakers and whistleblowers.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Makes one wonder the cat and mouse game Trump and Sessions played on everyone. In the end they might sit back drinking scotch smoking some fine cigars and laugh over all this.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Thank GOD! I was starting to think Sessions was simply polishing the AG seat with his northbound parts.

Twenty seven active investigations... sounds like a low number, but perhaps it will increase with time.

TheRedneck

Can you please specify on “northbound parts”? I seem to be a little confused?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't think the Obama admn spying on the AP got this much attention.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's a reference to the "northbound parts of a southbound mule"... in other words, the thing you're sitting on (and I don't mean your chair).

Some people get it mixed up and reverse it to "southbound parts of a northbound mule"... but that's technically inaccurate. No self-respecting mule would ever be dumb enough to go too far north. They's Yankees up there.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's a reference to the "northbound parts of a southbound mule"... in other words, the thing you're sitting on (and I don't mean your chair).

Some people get it mixed up and reverse it to "southbound parts of a northbound mule"... but that's technically inaccurate. No self-respecting mule would ever be dumb enough to go too far north. They's Yankees up there.

TheRedneck

BWAHAHAHA I knew what you meant as I am sure you knew that I did too. AHH your answer was too funny. Now I can go to sleep having had a good chuckle. Thanks you

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I have no doubt heads will roll. If they don't, heads will roll. So, this year is guaranteed to stay interesting. As a bonus, removing Schedule I classification of marijuana is coming and the research that follows.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Sad but they are all in bed with their dicks up another mans "I can bride you" because you are a fool.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I understand that you are using a metaphor and I think it’s a good metaphor

I wonder how many people still don’t know that the the President doesn’t drink or smoke?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I can just imagine how many positive things this Administration could accomplish without traitors actively seeking to undermine the security of our great nation. No President in history has had so many forces allied against him and yet Trump keeps winning time after time. The best part is that when Trump wins, America wins.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I can't imagine what the moron would do if he was completely unchecked.
He's a petulant spoiled child now as it is.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Dan Bongino has been saying this on his show for some time now that wait to verify the information is true before you report on the story for 24 hours

I'm pretty sure his "producer" is actually his handler and he's a spook

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Metallicus

I can't imagine what the moron would do if he was completely unchecked.
He's a petulant spoiled child now as it is.

ask yourself, who's the petulant child?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The big picture, is that James Wolfe is just one of several high ranking government employees, who are members of a network that practices strategic leaking, to specific reporters in the Mainstream Media.

In other words, all those "anonymous sources" have been telling the truth all along. Let that sink in. Donald Trump accuses the media of lying, when it has actually been telling the truth. Who is the liar now?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

In other words, all those, "anonymous sources," have been playing fast and loose with classified information all along. Let that sink in. The media uses anything it can to try and smear Donald Trump regardless of its veracity. Who are the seditionists now?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join