It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Counter Intelligence Unit Set Up To Catch LEAKERS is Starting To Bear Fruit.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: DJW001

In other words, all those, "anonymous sources," have been playing fast and loose with classified information all along. Let that sink in. The media uses anything it can to try and smear Donald Trump regardless of its veracity. Who are the seditionists now?

If it's true you and I have the right to know. Or do you prefer censorship?
edit on 10-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Seems to me that if the FBI, one of our big intelligence agencies, is having lots of problems with leaks, they should be totally dismantled and a new agency formed to replace them with high scrutiny in hiring the replacements. Fire everyone and only hire ones that are trustworthy and productive back in the new agency.

Sometimes it is good to totally clean house and fire everyone then start over with vetting the new employees better. The ones rehired will have to sign new more stringent agreements and anyone doing what Comey did should with writing controvercial books and doing media stuff should be imprisoned. These intelligence agencies are there to protect us, not to leak out politically inappropriate info to the public to stir civil unrest. All fixing of problems with these agencies should be done in house, they need to have oversight by our congress. Obama's change allowing agencies not to be under direct control of our congress was treasonous.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Stop.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Trump is.
Next question?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Maybe the leakers are purposely leaking fake news lol. Keep us all on our toes.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Seems to me that if the FBI, one of our big intelligence agencies, is having lots of problems with leaks, they should be totally dismantled and a new agency formed

Because massive governmental restructuring is cheap and easy?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Makes one wonder the cat and mouse game Trump and Sessions played on everyone. In the end they might sit back drinking scotch smoking some fine cigars and laugh over all this.

That'd be tough considering Trump doesn't smoke or drink.....at all....as in he has NEVER had an alcoholic beverage.

But hey, they could sit back and lau......no, I'm just not seeing it.

But it IS a great 'gotcha' moment for the administration against those leakers.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

That'd be tough considering Trump doesn't smoke or drink.....at all....as in he has NEVER had an alcoholic beverage.

Well, there would certainly be hookers all around.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

In other words, all those, "anonymous sources," have been playing fast and loose with classified information all along. Let that sink in. The media uses anything it can to try and smear Donald Trump regardless of its veracity. Who are the seditionists now?

If it is true then you and I, by law, do NOT have the right to know.

Since it would be classified.

Now I know, laws don't matter to the left, just get back in power and by any means necessary.

So thank you for your post so that it can be used as an example.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So... do you condemn WikiLeaks for publishing classified materials?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

The big picture, is that James Wolfe is just one of several high ranking government employees, who are members of a network that practices strategic leaking, to specific reporters in the Mainstream Media.

In other words, all those "anonymous sources" have been telling the truth all along. Let that sink in. Donald Trump accuses the media of lying, when it has actually been telling the truth. Who is the liar now?

Actually most of it turned out false because the "journalists" (with the bought and [sometimes] paid for college degrees) changed and slanted the real info they "might" have had.

Who is the sucker now?

Busted and distrusted.

😎🚬🔫=🍷

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Well, there would certainly be hookers all around.

Good to see you're right on topic this morning. But hey, how 'bout those leakers?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Illegally obtained material is considered stolen property.

The 1st Amendment doesn't guarantee immunity from other laws.

Busted with their own Bulverism 😃

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Let's remember trump is a liar okay?
Legal drinking age was 18 back then.
Trump was over thirty years old when his brother died.
He went to college... In the sixties...
You can choose to believe he never had a drink. It goes with the godlike devotion some exhibit over him. I'm not buying it.
edit on 6102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

He don't drink and he don't smoke
Norfolk
Norfolk
It's a local joke. Lol

The joke is in the pronunciation of Norfolk. And it's not nor...folk. Take the L out.
edit on 6102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You ask too many questions and usually interpret the answers wrong anyway.

So wtf difference does it make at this point ? 😃

👋🤷

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Of course, since it is breaking the law.

Why do you condone people that are breaking the law by passing on classified information to willing media accomplices that have as their mission the overthrow of a sitting President?

Because sweety, what you are OK with isn't jaywalking. It falls well within our sedition laws. Making it a capital offense. As in punishable by death.

But to you, by any means necessary, right?

edit on 10-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He don't drink and he don't smoke
Norfolk
Norfolk
It's a local joke. Lol

The joke is in the pronunciation of Norfolk. And it's not nor...folk. Take the L out.

Daydrinking again, I see....

Thanks for coming onto an otherwise intelligent thread and cropdusting it with one word replies and BS.

Or... does something on this topic make you shake a little bit?

hhmmm.....

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Let's remember trump is a liar okay?

Let's don't. Starting a rebuttal with an (incorrect) assumption doesn't do much for me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: carewemust

The big picture, is that James Wolfe is just one of several high ranking government employees, who are members of a network that practices strategic leaking, to specific reporters in the Mainstream Media.

In other words, all those "anonymous sources" have been telling the truth all along. Let that sink in. Donald Trump accuses the media of lying, when it has actually been telling the truth. Who is the liar now?

Actually most of it turned out false because the "journalists" (with the bought and [sometimes] paid for college degrees) changed and slanted the real info they "might" have had.

Who is the sucker now?

Busted and distrusted.

😎🚬🔫=🍷

Much of what the MSM and DIMS get hysterical about, is "planted", just to flesh out the bad guys/gals, and to create general confusion within their ranks. Giulliani has been a master at that.

I like this statement by a chief U.S. trade advisor during an interview this morning. He says, "There's a special place in hell", for liars and scum like Canada's Trudeau.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 6/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join