It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Tommy Robinson riots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I think you need to learn to count, cause I see a lot more than a "hundred" people in just the first few frames of the video. Imagine what the panorama is like.

And how many are involved as opposed to those who are just watching? You don't get a good idea of the numbers, but no, there's less than 200 there, some waving pints.
Oh and they all run away at the end.

Lol, 200? I can see you are good at denying reality - much like you deny the problem of radical Islamic. But then you did say you 'speak as a journalist', so we already know you are a liar.

Ah, I thought you'd play this card. I can spell, count and think without mindless hate. No, I'm not a liar. Given your comments so far about so many issues where we have clashed I know you are though.

Given our clashes in the past and your associated comments I'd have to question your assertion that you can think at all, let alone without mindless hate. You are after all a journalist. Not paid to think.

You are, as ever, 100% wrong. But that was what I expected. Shall we return to sniping about the idiots who ran away yesterday? Some army!

So you are holding to your 200 people argument then?
Or do you think you were talking BS?

The footage shown yesterday seemed to show about 100-200 people, not counting the pints that some were waving and not counting passers-by. Is there any more footage? Has there been any independent count of the numbers?
Oh and you're not denying that they all ran away at the end of the footage. I suppose that all 'armies' need to learn how to carry out a tactical retreat in the face of people who are better equipped than they are.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I think you need to learn to count, cause I see a lot more than a "hundred" people in just the first few frames of the video. Imagine what the panorama is like.

And how many are involved as opposed to those who are just watching? You don't get a good idea of the numbers, but no, there's less than 200 there, some waving pints.

Lol, 200? I can see you are good at denying reality - much like you deny the problem of radical Islamic. But then you did say you 'speak as a journalist', so we already know you are a liar.

Ah, I thought you'd play this card. I can spell, count and think without mindless hate. No, I'm not a liar. Given your comments so far about so many issues where we have clashed I know you are though.

Given our clashes in the past and your associated comments I'd have to question your assertion that you can think at all, let alone without mindless hate. You are after all a journalist. Not paid to think.

You are, as ever, 100% wrong. But that was what I expected. Shall we return to sniping about the idiots who ran away yesterday? Some army!

The footage shown yesterday seemed to show about 100-200 people, not counting the pints that some were waving and not counting passers-by. Is there any more footage? Has there been any independent count of the numbers?
Oh and you're not denying that they all ran away at the end of the footage. I suppose that all 'armies' need to learn how to carry out a tactical retreat in the face of people who are better equipped than they are.

You mean this tactical retreat? The one in the OP

mobile.twitter.com...

As for the number of people there, it's easy for anyone to get a good idea of that, well except it seems for the 'journalist'. Of course, we know journalists are not big on research.
Hold on to your claim, it adequately proves my point.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I saw a guy in town yesterday with a "Free Tommy" t-shirt on, surprised me to be honest.
I was tempted to spark a conversation but changed my mind and carried on eating my pasty while sat on a bench.
I've been arrested many times for activism and civil disobedience but sorry, Tommy doesn't meet my personal criteria as a cause to fight for.

He was a knob for breaching the terms of his suspended prison sentence, what did he expect?
Maybe he did it to become a martyr, he's succeeded if that was his plan.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

As for the number of people there, it's easy for anyone to get a good idea of that, well except it seems for the 'journalist'. Of course, we know journalists are not big on research.

You keep reinforcing failure. Bad idea. That was footage of your 'army'? A bunch of thugs attacking the police, throwing things, destroying property and trying to scare the contents of a hopefully empty horse box? That's not an army that's a collection of cowards and thugs. Stick that rabble in a genuinely dangerous situation and they'd wet themselves and then run away to mummy.
Oh and by the way I'm a reinsurance journalist. I do research for a living. I also know when to point and laugh. Guess what I'm doing now?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

You keep reinforcing failure. Bad idea. That was footage of your 'army'? A bunch of thugs attacking the police, throwing things, destroying property and trying to scare the contents of a hopefully empty horse box? That's not an army that's a collection of cowards and thugs. Stick that rabble in a genuinely dangerous situation and they'd wet themselves and then run away to mummy.
Oh and by the way I'm a reinsurance journalist. I do research for a living. I also know when to point and laugh. Guess what I'm doing now?

I was just pointing out your second lie of the thread.
Seems your research is not so good.
As for what you are doing now? I'd rather not think about sick liberals(extremist muslim rape gang apologists) and what they do on a Sunday, thanks.

edit on 10/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

As for what you are doing now? I'd rather not think about sick liberals and what they do on a Sunday thanks.

My research is just fine. What part of 'point and laugh' did you not understand?
Oh and I'm calling you out. You are NOT British. British people don't deride 'liberals', only American conservatives do. Do you know why? Because in Britain the word 'Liberal' means a centrist', which is what I am. So - what part of the USA are you from?
edit on 10-6-2018 by AngryCymraeg because: typo

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

As for what you are doing now? I'd rather not think about sick liberals and what they do on a Sunday thanks.

My research is just fine. What part of 'point and laugh' did you not understand?
Oh and I'm calling you out. You are NOT British. British people don't deride 'liberals', only American conservatives do. Do you know why? Because in Britain the word 'Liberal' means a centrist', which what I am. So - what part of the USA are you from?

Calling me out...

You've been caught in 2 lies and your argument shifts to my nationality?
You really are a liberal.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I'd say there was easily a thousand there. It was certainly a good turn-out although characterised by the usual violence. It's a little snapshot of how life would be if these people ever rose to power. Law and order isn't valued when intimidation and violence works better. In all my life, I've never seen a demonstration by these guys that didn't involve aggression and violence.

On the bright side, a thousand or so isn't much to worry about. Isn't that about the same number who attended Charlottesville? The magic of social media can't hustle up more than the low thousands. They make a lot of noise and are amplified through social media, but there really aren't that many of them to worry about.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm with you on the Pakistani rape gangs but there are next to zero Pakistani people in my parts so it's only something I see on the news.
If it was happening here I'd be on it like Tommy and so would my mates.

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Oh and I'm calling you out. You are NOT British. British people don't deride 'liberals', only American conservatives do. Do you know why? Because in Britain the word 'Liberal' means a centrist', which what I am. So - what part of the USA are you from?

Calling me out...

You've been caught in 2 lies and your argument shifts to my nationality?
You really are a liberal.

Firstly, please point out where I lied, as I'm pretty sure that I did not.
Secondly, I note that you did not deny that you are an American and I am going to assume that I am correct in this and act accordingly.
Thirdly you just underlined my second point by calling me a 'liberal', using the word as an insult. Only Americans do that, so congratulations on proving my point.
Fourthly and returning to the thread, the people marching - your 'army' of thugs - do not represent me or anyone that I know. They are the latest group of thugs who scream nationalistic rubbish. 40 years ago they were in the National Front, which collapsed years ago. 20 years ago they were in the BNP, which collapsed years ago. Now they're in the EDL. I wonder what's going to happen to that eventually?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I wasn't aware that one had to deny silly accusations - again, expecting such is a liberal trait.

There were thousands at the rally yesterday. This had nothing to do with race. It was about a man being targeted because he tried to expose radical muslim rape gangs.
There was some violence yesterday, both on the part of the protesters and the police (and both at times initiated it). At times the police had to withdraw, other times they managed to push back on trouble. The vast majority did not engage in any violence. Those that did should be punished - police and protesters.

That you are unable to either understand the issue yesterday or comment on the event accurately whilst bringing up the BNP or NF and smearing everyone with your lies (your 3rd of the thread), at least confirms you really are a 'journalist'.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I wasn't aware that one had to deny silly accusations - again, expecting such is a liberal trait.

There were thousands at the rally yesterday. This had nothing to do with race. It was about a man being targeted because he tried to expose radical muslim rape gangs.
There was some violence yesterday, both on the part of the protesters and the police (and both at times initiated it). At times the police had to withdraw, other times they managed to push back on trouble. The vast majority did not engage in any violence.

That you are unable to either understand the issue yesterday or comment on the event accurately whilst bringing up the BNP or NF and smearing everyone with your lies (your 3rd of the thread), at least confirms you really are a 'journalist'.

Your usage of the word 'liberal' as an insult show that you are American and not British. Once again the word is NOT an insult in Britain, because Liberals are not left-wing. They are centrists. It's a British thing. If you keeping making this simple mistake repeatedly then there's a reason for it.
There was not 'some' violence yesterday, there was quite a bit of it. If you attack the police then you can expect the police to retaliate. You seem, by the way, to be making excuses for the protesters.
Yesterday was about a group of people trying to capitalise on the arrest of Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, a former member of the BNP and a man who has been convicted on charges of ABH, Fraud, and trying to enter the USA with a passport that was not his own. We are not talking about a legal mastermind here, so I am not surprised that he failed to understand the terms of his legal situation.
The EDL has history in terms of attracting thugs and racists. Five seconds research will show you this. They also have a habit of setting fire to things. Five days ago a mosque in Leed suffered an arson attack that might (and I stress the word 'might') have been linked to SCY-L's arrest. The same night someone also tried to set fire to the doors of a Sikh temple. This proves that whoever did it (if it was the same person) was both racist and stupid, given that Sikhs are not Muslim.
Oh and - once again - please state where I lied.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

There is a reason for using the word - but not the one you think

The vast majority of people at the rally yesterday were not violent.
The rally yesterday was about bringing attention to radical muslim rape gangs and protesting about the unfair jailing of Tommy Robinson. Less than 5 minutes research would have helped you understand that.

Your attempt to make the rally about something else and to smear people who attended and pigeonhole them all into a group to suit some racist agenda is par for the course for liberals.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's clear you're a yank, has been for years.

Five minutes of research proves what he did was illegal, he was on suspended sentence for same offense, knew what the risks of his actions were and plead guilty. The only people still dumb enough not to understand that predominantly fall into the racist leaning category by this point of media have debunked the US media myths

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

There is a reason for using the word - but not the one you think

The vast majority of people at the rally yesterday were not violent.
The rally yesterday was about bringing attention to radical muslim rape gangs and protesting about the unfair jailing of Tommy Robinson. Less than 5 minutes research would have helped you understand that.

Your attempt to make the rally about something else and to smear people who attended and pigeonhole them all into a group to suit some racist agenda is par for the course for liberals.

I grow tired of trying to explain things to a person who is not from this country, but who is pretending to be for whatever reasons. You seem to be very good at not explaining things. Please explain why you use the word, as it's about as clear as mud.
I see that you still haven't pointed out where I lied. I suppose you think that that too is clear.
You criticise my research skills but don't seem to bother looking into SCY-L and his supporters yourself. You should.
The Far Right in this country has failed, repeatedly, to make any real headway, but that does not mean that they should not be pointed to and laughed at repeatedly. There is a clear line from the National Front to the BNP to the EDL. And if you think that the EDL wasn't there yesterday, in whatever their current form, then you really don't know anything about this.
edit on 10-6-2018 by AngryCymraeg because: repetition

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

This debate is not about the far right.
It's about radical muslim rape gangs and the treatment of Tommy Robinson by a state who for decades covered up said radical islamic rape gangs.
Your lies and your obfuscation of the actual issues at hand are indeed very clear.

As for Robinson, unfortunately for you I have indeed researched him - post the arrest - and was surprised to learn that he is not racist at all or a Nazi. Many more have done and will do exactly that with the attention this is getting, instead of believing liars and media propaganda.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

This was the live feed from the rally today.

Thousands out today. The army is gathering.

Yep. That was the one I was watching live on the bus home.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It's about radical muslim rape gangs and the treatment of Tommy Robinson by a state who for decades covered up said radical islamic rape gangs.
Your lies and your obfuscation of the actual issues at hand are indeed very clear.

As for Robinson, unfortunately for you I have indeed researched him - post the arrest - and was surprised to learn that he is not racist at all or a Nazi. Many more have done and will do exactly that with the attention this is getting, instead of believing liars and media propaganda.

(Facepalm)
None so blind as those who will not - or cannot - see.
So, for those who are keeping track, still no denial that you are not an American and no explanation as to why you use the word 'liberal' as an insult, when it's not an insult in the UK.
If you have really researched 'Robinson' then you know that his real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon and that he has form for being a thug, a fraud and a racist. Oh and an islamophobe.
This matter is about the Far Right. Who says so? The Far bloody Right. All the support for him has come from the Far Right - Geert Wilders, Batten (the muppet in charge of UKIP right now) and, of course the EDL.
Why people in America have taken up the cause of this man is something of a mystery to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

(Facepalm)
None so blind as those who will not - or cannot - see.
So, for those who are keeping track, still no denial that you are not an American and no explanation as to why you use the word 'liberal' as an insult, when it's not an insult in the UK.
If you have really researched 'Robinson' then you know that his real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon and that he has form for being a thug, a fraud and a racist. Oh and an islamophobe.
This matter is about the Far Right. Who says so? The Far bloody Right. All the support for him has come from the Far Right - Geert Wilders, Batten (the muppet in charge of UKIP right now) and, of course the EDL.
Why people in America have taken up the cause of this man is something of a mystery to me.

You prove how little you know about Robinson.
As for 'refusing to deny', it's more a case of refusing to entertain the musings of a deranged liberal who doesn't know how to think for himself.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join