It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Tommy Robinson riots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This video shows police running away from the riot.

mobile.twitter.com...

Twitter:
mobile.twitter.com...

I have no idea what is really going on but as in my last OP, I think people have really just had enough of this PC nonsense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am assuming that this will catch fire. The reason why is that since 1990's any view opposing PC dictates was smothered by politicians, media, and their little smarmy minions.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools
Or are the police following something else and being followed by the mob?

P.S. They pass a police horse box and other parked police vehicles. It looks like the main police deployment is somewhere else, and this particular group have got round the flanks.

edit on 9-6-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Or, Tommy just simply broke the law and got stuck in an open and closed case because he pretty much gave the police evidence on a silver platter.

What's going to catch on? A bunch of angry white dudes rioting for their racist poster boy to be released?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I was watching a congregation on RUPTLY Live earlier. Did it turn into actual Riots or is it media spin?
There were a lot of people there. Black, White, Sikh, Asian etc. It was an extremely diverse rally. ⏰

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Ah the revolution is real!!!!

They had better run, every single last one of them are enforcing laws past by traitors. Not only that they are protecting the traitors in and of themselves!

a reply to: strongfp

What's going to catch on? A bunch of angry white dudes rioting for their racist poster boy to be released?

Right as opposed to the various people of color represented!?

When people stand against tyranny it is wise to not parrot the tyrannical talking points!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

They look like a reasonable crowd of men lol. Shouldn't they be out patrolling the streets to protect girls from Muslims? What about all that Sharia Law in London?

Throwing missiles and rioting won't get ATS hero-of-the-moment TR out of prison and it won't win over any doubters. One of the reasons TR is unpopular with most Brits is his politics tends to lead to riots and conflicts. The EDL had loads of pitched battles and they seem to follow him around wherever he goes. If wants to be taken seriously, he'll have to go down the BNP route and detach himself from violence and criminality. Even ATS has been divided and bitter over this guy.

Not sure what he's gonna do about 'political correctness.' Do you mean not being able to call Asians 'pakis?' Is it PC not being able to throw missiles at police or riot in the streets?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Or, Tommy just simply broke the law and got stuck in an open and closed case because he pretty much gave the police evidence on a silver platter.

Seems like a pretty stupid law that is only applied where they want to apply it. Many laws are dumb and should be changed. That's the sorry state of your opinion, you keep parroting the same old thing and yet if it was someone filming a "white nationalist" (which means most people that don't agree with you) going into court you would have no problem with that. And I may dare say that the retarded judicial's in the London area would turn the other cheek as well. I bet if I looked long enough I would find evidence of that.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

They look like a reasonable crowd of men lol. Shouldn't they be out patrolling the streets to protect girls from Muslims? What about all that Sharia Law in London?

Throwing missiles and rioting won't get ATS hero-of-the-moment TR out of prison and it won't win over any doubters. One of the reasons TR is unpopular with most Brits is his politics tends to lead to riots and conflicts. The EDL had loads of pitched battles and they seem to follow him around wherever he goes. If wants to be taken seriously, he'll have to go down the BNP route and detach himself from violence and criminality. Even ATS has been divided and bitter over this guy.

Not sure what he's gonna do about 'political correctness.' Do you mean not being able to call Asians 'pakis?' Is it PC not being able to throw missiles at police or riot in the streets?

Yeah, that's it. Because it is one sided. It isn't ok for a person to say that (I'd imagine illegal in England) but in the other direction it is perfectly ok. Even worse, it seems that it is perfectly ok to have rape grooming farms as well as long as you are the right kind of person.

Keep looking at the small picture ok?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's not my opinion and it's not tyranny. It's the law and he broke it and was dumb enough to stream it as well.

He was filming outside a court house that involved youth and minors, it's literally written in the criminal code for Britain and England that you cannot do that.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"Inside the collective is a beast and the beast uses it's fists. If you wake up the beast, then violence emerges. I'm afraid this continual pushing by radical left wingers is going to wake up the beast." - Jordan Peterson

The difference between the modern right and left is that the enemy of the right is the state, the enemy of the left is everyone.

There are two absolutes throughout all of human history, freedom of speech... or violence.

The state of the UK and liberal authorities in gereral are unwittingly instilling the unmatchable force of righteousness in those they are attempting to silence.

They're waking up the beast.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ah #, you've bored me to death already with the same points that have already been made in three other threads and 100s of pages. if it's gonna be the same arguments why not go post this in one of the other active threads??

I'm bailing out and fast. Enjoy the repetition.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Everyone always thinks they're in the right. Imo your own comments belie a cognitive dissonance that suggests a lack of objective reasoning:

When people stand against tyranny it is wise to not parrot the tyrannical talking points!

So in effect, you believe that Robinson's imprisonment is a tyrannical response to him expressing "conservative" views — he's being retaliated against for his opinions — and at the same you also imply that anyone who doesn't agree with your opinions could face retaliation for theirs.

How then are you not advocating tyranny?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
oh yeah, people are fed up with PC culture and this leftist rhetoric, I have to coddle everyone's feelings and sense of security all day long in the US or risk offending someone highly annoying

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

there's no logical way to defend this guy being thrown in jail for exposing organized gang rape

as someone who tends to lean left I would expect you to side with him on this issue, are you for organized gang rape because it's their culture???

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So in effect, you believe that Robinson's imprisonment is a tyrannical response to him expressing "conservative" views — he's being retaliated against for his opinions — and at the same you also imply that anyone who doesn't agree with your opinions could face retaliation for theirs.

How then are you not advocating tyranny?

You did a fine job of stating a delusional opinion full of statements I never made.

I believe that Robinson was imprisoned, with a speedy trial, media blackout and put in a jail with offenders of the crimes he was trying to expose... you know a child grooming gang.

Why the corrupt tyrannical authorities are doing so is up for debate, either way it is tyranny and quite dangerous.

Why do you believe he was locked up?
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmSaturday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

The difference between the modern right and left is that the enemy of the right is the state, the enemy of the left is everyone.

That's just bull#. All one needs to do to see that is to follow the political forums on ATS which are full of right-wing authoritarians who cheer a hoax about it being legal to shoot people who spray paint a Confederate statue, who lose their # if people kneel (reject forced public displays of patriotism) during the Anthem, who screech daily that media critical of President should be shutdown — even going to the point of saying that reporters critical of the President should be lined up and shot for treason.

I can provide you examples of all of this.

The modern Right in the West looks a lot like it always has. A lot of this # is similar to the volkisch movements that gave rise to Nazism. I'm not saying it will again but it's pretty clear that the far-right isn't anti-state, they're pro-authoritarian state.

And furthermore, it is the Right that sees itself in a culture war against everyone else, one they feel justified in waging because of their perception of being the gatekeepers of legitimate national identity.

It's mind boggling that ultranationalists would ever describe themselves as anti-state.

They're waking up the beast.

Yeah, you're not talking about empowering people through scaling back the state, you're implying violent overthrow if your political ideology isn't dominate. Not even close to the same thing. Just borrowed concepts as a pretext.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Geert Wilders as well joins in calls to free Robinson. Democracy and free speech at work.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

THIS is why he was locked up! RIGHT THERE.

How many times have I posted this and people still think it's a conspiracy that he didn't break the law.

3.2 Victims of sexual offences:

The 1992 Act imposes a lifetime ban on reporting any matter likely to identify the victim of a sexual offence, from the time that such an allegation has been made and continuing after a person has been charged with the offence and after conclusion of the trial. The prohibition imposed by s.1 applies to “any publication” and therefore includes traditional media as well as online media and individual users of social media websites, who have been prosecuted and convicted under this provision.27

The offences to which the prohibition applies are set out in s.2 of the 1992 Act and include rape, indecent assault, indecency towards children and the vast majority of other sexual offences.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Exactly how was the victim/victims in danger of being exposed by his actions?
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmSaturday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

(post by toysforadults removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join