It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Tommy Robinson riots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: strongfp

Exactly how was the victim in danger of being exposed by his actions?

It's to protect the victims from being subjected further harassment, in most rape cases people blame the victim.
And as I said before it involves people are young as 11 years old. Would you want your kids face being live streamed to thousands of people as they walked into a court house?

It also says that the defendants names can be made public and their faces shown. But at that time of the trial no one, not even media could be out there filming for the safety of the victims.

Also, it doesn't matter what you think, the law is written and it should not be broken. Tommy was probably ignorant to this law, just like pretty much all his underlings seem to not even bother googling "why was tommy robinson arrested" and dozens of articles clearly explain why.

And they say the "left" acts off emotions, yea look at all the idiots 'chasing' police away with sticks and traffic cones over some racist idiot.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: rexsblues

The difference between the modern right and left is that the enemy of the right is the state, the enemy of the left is everyone.

That's just bull#. All one needs to do to see that is to follow the political forums on ATS which are full of right-wing authoritarians who cheer a hoax about it being legal to shoot people who spray paint a Confederate statue, who lose their # if people kneel (reject forced public displays of patriotism) during the Anthem, who screech daily that media critical of President should be shutdown — even going to the point of saying that reporters critical of the President should be lined up and shot for treason.

I can provide you examples of all of this.

The modern Right in the West looks a lot like it always has. A lot of this # is similar to the volkisch movements that gave rise to Nazism. I'm not saying it will again but it's pretty clear that the far-right isn't anti-state, they're pro-authoritarian state.

And furthermore, it is the Right that sees itself in a culture war against everyone else, one they feel justified in waging because of their perception of being the gatekeepers of legitimate national identity.

It's mind boggling that ultranationalists would ever describe themselves as anti-state.

They're waking up the beast.

Yeah, you're not talking about empowering people through scaling back the state, you're implying violent overthrow if your political ideology isn't dominate. Not even close to the same thing. Just borrowed concepts as a pretext.

You are so wrong about the right being pro-authoritarian. Very very wrong.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

In the same time he was filming did the police go around and confiscate all phone/cameras of the rest of the crowd?

Just in case any victims were recorded?

Lets see what hoops you will jump to say it wasn't so.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

wait.... how would I go about finding out the information of the victims, is that public knowledge in the UK?

also are you saying that the government of the UK should not let it's citizen's know that there are grooming/ rape gangs living in their neighborhoods?
edit on 9-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Everyone wants to talk # on social media to troll and rile up their political opposition.

In the end though, everyone is spoiled and acting the fool. Remember the IRA and their style of sending messages? Is that what everyone wants to happen again? Looks like it to me. Same deal here in the US actually. Everyone actually wants to see violence against their political enemies.

I realize everyone claims they don't want to see violence but I can see through that shallow bs.
Everyone loves violence.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

only the people who want to watch violence not actually participate, so they amp up the rhetoric until others are forced to take sides

think CNN, Fox

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

They probably did. It's only for a certain window of time that people can't film around the court house.
But I wasn't there, so I can't tell you that.

But when you have a known trouble maker talking to a cell phone and pointing it around it's quite obvious what he was doing. He got himself in trouble.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I don't think that what he's doing could legitimately considered "exposing organized gang rape" — the people are literally on trial.

That is however a completely separate issue from whether or not the law he has violated is just/useful/does more harm than good/etc. Don't individuals have a right to a fair trial? Isn't that as foundational as any other right of man? Does the law protect and promote that right? In doing so, does it interfere with the public's right to know what transpires in courts of law?

There's also the issue of arbitrary enforcement.

Then you have to consider the rule of law and proper remediation of "bad" laws. There's a lot of people in jail in the US for laws that I feel are complete # and an overreach of the government. Should I organize an angry mob and demand their release and threaten violence if its not done?

(post by toysforadults removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The left riots: "Oh my God, what fascists! They should be lined up and executed for treason!"

The right riots: "Yay! They're standing up for freedoms and against tyranny! Yay team! Do the exact thing we have been complaining about for months on end! Damage as much stuff as possible to send a message!"

Yeah, sounds about right.
edit on 6/9/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oh look, a bunch of knuckle-dragging racist retards who are banned from football matches because of violent behaviour and who think that they represent this country.
I hope the police throw the book at the lot of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
oh yeah, people are fed up with PC culture and this leftist rhetoric, I have to coddle everyone's feelings and sense of security all day long in the US or risk offending someone highly annoying

Try being a conservative working for a liberal agenda pushing Republican hating corporation. I feel like a gay person living in the deep South in the 60's.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

But I wasn't there, so I can't tell you that.

You would have seen the videos posted in the other threads on the subject.

He was filming outside a court house that involved youth and minors

So victims shouldnt be taken through the courts through the back entrance to mitigate identification?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: rexsblues

The difference between the modern right and left is that the enemy of the right is the state, the enemy of the left is everyone.

All one needs to do to see that is to follow the political forums on ATS

And that's the basis for your argument? ATS? Jesus man. I thought you were smarter than that. I guess not. Hint. ATS does not represent even a fraction of the political climate. But, since you live here day and night, this might be your only exposure.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

are you for organized gang rape because it's their culture???

that was a question. not a request for a paragraph.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Oh look, a bunch of knuckle-dragging racist retards who are banned from football matches because of violent behaviour and who think that they represent this country.

You identified all of them and knew they were banned.
Did they claim they represented the country?

MI5 keeping you upto date?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
[SNIPPED]
edit on 6.9.2018 by Kandinsky because: Removed post replying to a removed post

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Exposing rape?

Don't be such an idiot, the people he was "exposing" were on trial, you can't really expose them anymore than actual conviction.

I'll make an idiotic claim too, since you like the disruption of law I'll say you're not interested at all in justice.

All you want to do is use violence against people, # the law.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The left riots: "Oh my God, what fascists! They should be lined up and executed for treason!"

The right riots: "Yay! They're standing up for freedoms and against tyranny! Yay team! Do the exact thing we have been complaining about for months on end! Damage as much stuff as possible to send a message!"

Yeah, sounds about right.

The difference is the left generally riots against people with a different political ideology whereas the right riot against the government.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: muzzleflash

only the people who want to watch violence not actually participate, so they amp up the rhetoric until others are forced to take sides

think CNN, Fox

Well yes of course - watching the violence.
Everyone loves to watch and agitate it onward.

I think it's fair to say they don't want to be victims of it though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join