It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gowdy: FBI Acted Properly With Use of Informant

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

On one side you are making # up and on the other you are inventing narratives...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's been quite clear for some time that the "Q" nonsense is just that. Nonsense.

Sad that so many think he is a patriot that has come to save us from the deep state, but when someone believes something with religious-like fervor, there is no talking sense to them.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Heisenburg
I like Gowdy.

I also disagree with what he's saying. He has his timeline messed up. He says the spying is justified because Trump asked Comey to find out if anyone in his campaign is meddling with the Russians. Citing the Comey memos. Problem is, Trump was already president when he said this to Comey. The spying had already taken place. Gowdy is trying to frame this as a response to Trumps request, which is categorically false.

That's the spin that TCT tried to put on it. What Gowdy was saying essentially is that as President, Trump voiced approval to Comey of exactly what the FBI had been doing all along.

He was in no way implying that the counterintelligence investigation was a response to a request from Trump. It's self-evident. Gowdy isn't an idiot and he's not confusing any timeline and he sure as hell wouldn't fumble such fundamental facts.

What we have here is a misrepresentation of the point he was making as an attempt to undermine Gowdy and his statement.

But for those who want to go that route, the FBI's counterintelligence investigation was ongoing at the time of that conversation, including the additional FISA warrants for surveillance of Carter Page and Halper maintaining contact with Page.

So if the fbi had a counter intel op ongoing the whole time then wtf was mueller appointed to do?

Why did they clear trump if he was not under investigation?

Do you realize that if it is labeled counter intel op then mueller has zero reason to sit down and question trump?

Do you realize that counter intel op is under the potus?

He can fire any and all and even just end it all together.

Now had they gone the other route and said that trump was under investigation for a specific crime then he could not intervene.

rock and hard place for the haters now

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Good thing Gowdy isn't the sole arbiter of truth vs fiction.

This entire ordeal started as a counter-intelligence investigation (standard practice) that was spun by far flung leftists and MSM with complicit deepstate traitors.

Trump would do well to summarily terminate this nonsense, without apology.
edit on 5/30/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I just want to know where this ""collusion"" is at?

Where's the proof (or even allegation) Trump "colluded" with a foreign power?
Where did these allegations begin?

The left simply repeated it enough times and it was (for some reason unknown to me) taken seriously as opposed to the blatant jealous oppo research it was.

In general, failed Presidential campaigns (esp. multiple failures like Hillary) are not good sources for allegations against the winning party

I understand connecting A->B, but when you're connecting B->C->D->E->F->Z you need to come up with a better theory. Someone named Occam would balk at the complexity and logical leaps required to see this "grand conspiracy" of Russians and Kremlins

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
On topic - this doesn't change my opinion of Gowdy. I still like the guy and he's got more insight on this probe than I'll ever have. And he stated that he is now even more confident that Trump is not the target.

Off topic - how long before the Trump campaign/Russia collusion probe ends? Has Mueller provided a target date?
Furthermore...
The 9/11 Commission provided their final report after 21 months of investigation. There were 11 participating members.
This collusion investigation, while very different in nature, will hit the 2-year mark in July 2016 (when the FBI investigation started - Mueller took over in May of last year). Mueller has a staff of over 3 dozen.

I'm tired of popcorn at this point.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I still like the guy as well. He's honest, fair and most importantly logical.

That being said, he needs to stop fighting fair. The enemies of this country aren't following the rule book, so why handicap our side in such a way

Procedure and legitimacy are already all but out the window. In my humble opinion, it is all about "fighting to win." If you're fighting fair, you are doing it wrong

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: rickymouse

Sounds a little like Gowdy will believe anyone without question if they have credentials. He needs to wake up, this is America, credentials are used by deceivers a lot here to get riches and prestige.

Sounds like the early predictions were spot on that Gowdy would just protect the deep state and pretend to be concerned with the last admin using the FBI to help Hillary win an election with insurance policies in place. He barked loud and absolutely showed no bite and will retire before the next election I recall reading somewhere. pffftt on Gowdy he is a RINO member of the Uniparty.

Stay Neutral and keep a clear head.

Wait you actually believe that the FBI conspired to help Hillary win the election? Is your memory just choosing not to remember how Comey made a HUGE announcement a week before the election about reopening the Hillary investigation?

Please detail to me how that was supposed to help her win the election. I really want to hear that spin.

You are so full of BS on this matter that you can't be helped until some of your hero's are waving at you from jail.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

Never fails. Bad news for Team Trump? Deploy whataboutism about Hillary!

You're damned right. Why hasn't her a$$ been indicted or thrown in jail yet?! Why do you think Hillary's been wearing a bullet proof vest under her clothes everywhere she turns up these days?!!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: Grambler

I am willing to see evidence from all sides

I am willing also to see the evidence.

I suspect it supports the theory that we have corruption at the very highest levels of the FBI. I have been strongly suspecting this since I saw in a college course over two days of study the slow motion and frame by frame as we reviewed the Zapruder film of JFK's last day on Earth. The FBI and DOJ under LBJ saw that film, looked us in the eye and told a whopper.

To many, the MLK assassination appears to be an FBI sanctioned murder and I have heard the King family say this wasn't Ray. If so, that had to be kept out of the news to keep from inciting a Race War and we are knee deep in poo from our Gov cabal. The convicted perp James Earl Ray may have or not have pulled the trigger but it sure smells of FBI influence to appease Hoover, J Edgar was know to truly hate both of them and RFK too. Then RFK gets assassinated and that was in the news this week because the Kennedy's think there was a second fatal shooter with the perp Sir-Han Sir-Han who claimed it couldn't be him that killed him because he loves RFK.

edit on 30-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Your post makes it seem like he should worry, meaning you think he is under investigation, meaning you only listen to gowdy when he says things you like.

Maybe Trump doesn't like the non stop hit pieces by fake news stations implying he's being investigated when he's not.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The problem is they aren't looking for collusion. No one charged yet is charged with it. It's an excuse to find "something".

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Another actor. A very good one I might add but is there anyone left who isn't dirty?

It has to be part of the system... They make you dirty in one way or another and then you have no choice but to comply

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He pretty much pissed on all his supporters when he decided to not run again and he began to side with hillary and the deep state at every opportunity.

Remember the thread when he announced his retirement? People were pissed.

Also he was the bulldog that helped sweep and downplay hillaries investigation under the rug.

So? He decided not to run again.... That's a. Personal choice not everyone else's..... How does that change the work he has done or his impecable record? For that to make people call him a shill says more about the intellect of his accusers....

And he's never downplayed her investigation.... He was like a dog on a bone w Hillary for YEARS including bengazi.....

Sounds to me like people just need a scape goat to be mad at

I am not shilling for whether Gowdy is or isn't a deep state plant but it sure looks funny. IDC how much we loved him finding out the dirt, the rest of the facts need to be presented about the whole business . And we need to stop the Uniparty from creating BS politicians after we elect our neighbor some of us knew for years as a humble person.

In Gowdy's case, either they proved the servers was in HRC's bathroom and was wiped with a cloth when he was on that committee or they didn't. That is the one fact that will decide his place in this story years from now.

I choose to wait and give credence to those who long ago said Gowdy was an actor kicking the can down the road that I am sure I was hopeful was not so. He now looks complicit is my postition. "Looks" as in appearance. Not a statement what the real truth may be but you can't ignore appearances with the BS being used now to defend it.

Mark Levin is dissecting it and making it clear, to paraphrase, that Gowdy is playing BS games and has no interest in knowing the truth. He is being praised by CNN... enough said!

edit on 30-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Gowdy is a far right Democrat hater, so if he says it's legit (as if there was any doubt) then it must be.

Anyone that believes this Trump propaganda is deluded.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The problem is they aren't looking for collusion. No one charged yet is charged with it. It's an excuse to find "something".

There really isn’t a crime called “collusion,” per say. It’s really just an umbrella type of term. Crimes that could fall under that include money laundering, conspiracy, accepting aid from a foreign entity, bank and wire fraud, etc. My guess is those are the types of things Mueller’s team is running to ground.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Gowdy is a far right Democrat hater, so if he says it's legit (as if there was any doubt) then it must be.

Anyone that believes this Trump propaganda is deluded.

Of course if it bashes Trump you agree with it. i remember in other threads you going off on Gowdy. Gowdy is a hateful man who hates people trying to get disability. judging off that alone is a good indicator to how he acts toward everyone he disagrees with. I don tlike trump but i also dislike people who do heel turns just because they are going to retire.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

On one side you are making # up and on the other you are inventing narratives...

And you are the one saying "Russian collusion" sure seems two years and all that FICA evidence is just not working now is it...lol

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Your post makes it seem like he should worry, meaning you think he is under investigation, meaning you only listen to gowdy when he says things you like.

No; that does describe Trump supporters however. Trump has many, many skeletons in the closet. Every time Mueller investigates someone in Trump's orbit, these skeletons fall out. Money laundering, organized crime, blackmail... Trump is not the "subject" of the investigation, but he seems to keep getting caught up in it. By the way, remember that the Department of Justice does not want to establish a precedent with this situation. They will investigate national security and criminal issues without appearing to be political. (That is what frustrates Trump the most. The irony of the DOJ refusing to pursue his political enemies for him is exactly why they are not investigating him.)

Maybe Trump doesn't like the non stop hit pieces by fake news stations implying he's being investigated when he's not.

They are investigating the depth of the collusion with Russia evidenced by meetings Trump staff had with Russian agents, then lied about to the FBI. Not Trump. The "fake news" media always refers to it as "the Mueller investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 election." For some reason, Trump hears that as "the investigation into Trump." Guilty conscience.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
CIA Director John Brennan got his hooks into Trey Gowdy, late in 2016, and reeled him in.

The latest analysis by those who follow these things, is that Gowdy is now a deep-state "control agent".

Excerpted from a good analysis at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

If it is indeed true the Brennan Electronic Communication document doesn’t match the briefing he gave Devin Nunes, there would have been a specific motive for entities within the usurping enterprise to remove Nunes from the origin of the ‘insurance policy‘ execution phase. Which, factually, is exactly what happened.

Removing Nunes allows the placement of a control agent. The DC process of putting a strategic political person at the center of the known risk is very familiar. Accepting the latest developments against the known activity within the ‘Spygate’ issue, it is likely that control agent was/is Trey Gowdy for all the aforementioned reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join