It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gowdy: FBI Acted Properly With Use of Informant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good grief. Is that supposed to be serious?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: carewemust

Good grief. Is that supposed to be serious?

Sadly, people believe this stuff. Russia has been shooting fish in a barrel.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
HOT OFF THE PRESS

Trey Gowdy never saw the documents which he says Exonerates the FBI on SPYGATE!

Source: thefederalist.com...

If you want to know what a RAT smells like, sniff no further than Trey Gowdy.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah I wasn't going to post the whole article but I made reference to it:

Gowdy also said that Christopher Wray and Rod Rosenstein have made it clear to him and his colleagues that Trump was not the target of the FBI's investigation.

Though of course, that would be subject to change if some other witness came forward with information that implicated Trump. I don't think that's going to happen.

Because the president can't be indicted, the president can't be the target. Mueller just delivers the evidence and then congress takes the next step.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I wonder why Gowdy was the one who had to fall on his sword... I assume his Senate seat is secure so it's not that big a deal for him to be thrown under the bus by Trump supporters who where singing his praise last week.

But at least now Giuliani was given the information he wanted from the Muller investigation and it looks like it's all coming down to who wins in November and if the Dems pick up enough seats to impeach and then remove the president.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
HOT OFF THE PRESS

Trey Gowdy never saw the documents which he says Exonerates the FBI on SPYGATE!

Source: thefederalist.com...

If you want to know what a RAT smells like, sniff no further than Trey Gowdy.

Your source doesn't prove what you are claiming.

But that's no surprise. You would defend the president even if you knew he was lieing.

numerous reports from multiple news outlets indicated that the lawmakers DOJ invited to the briefing were not given access to all of the records HPSCI subpoenaed.

Wonder whow leaked that info to the press.
edit on 31-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Maybe because they didn't actually lie to anyone and that's just something the right keeps claiming?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I wonder why Gowdy was the one who had to fall on his sword... I assume his Senate seat is secure so it's not that big a deal for him to be thrown under the bus by Trump supporters who where singing his praise last week.

Gowdy doesn't care because he's already announced a while back that he will not be running for re-election. Now I'm starting to worry about where he'll end up. While Gowdy claims that being in Congress doesn't get anything done, do you think he's already been approached about a DOJ position?
edit on 31-5-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Ha ha ha.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

Gowdy also said that Christopher Wray and Rod Rosenstein have made it clear to him and his colleagues that Trump was not the target of the FBI's investigation.

Though of course, that would be subject to change if some other witness came forward with information that implicated Trump. I don't think that's going to happen.

Because the president can't be indicted, the president can't be the target. Mueller just delivers the evidence and then congress takes the next step.

Exactly. Trump cannot be the target; his campaign can be. Once all of his sycophants are turned, the truth will out.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So it's really semantics. We'll just say that Trump's not the target because we know we can't indict him anyway. In the meanwhile, Mueller has two grand juries set up to try and indict everyone else surrounding Trump that he can.

If Mueller's job is to get to the heart of the Russian meddling, then he has no choice but to investigate Hillary's camp too, since he did mention that the 13 Russians he indicted also supported Hillary's campaign.

edit on 31-5-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I assume that f he does come out now in the future and says there was wrongdoing in the fbi, you people will cheer him on and admit he is right like you are here

Like the Benghazi crowd is doing for him right now?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

So it's really semantics. We'll just say that Trump's not the target because we know we can't indict him anyway. In the meanwhile, Mueller has two grand juries set up to try and indict everyone else surrounding Trump that he can.

If Mueller's job is to get to the heart of the Russian meddling, then he has no choice but to investigate Hillary's camp too, since he did mention that the 13 Russians he indicted also supported Hillary's campaign.

How do we know Trump can't be indicted?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Deetermined

Never fails. Bad news for Team Trump? Deploy whataboutism about Hillary!

You're damned right. Why hasn't her a$$ been indicted or thrown in jail yet?! Why do you think Hillary's been wearing a bullet proof vest under her clothes everywhere she turns up these days?!!

Last I checked they said that there wasn't enough of a case to indict her, but you already knew that and are just judging her guilty without a trial (which is unamerican).

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: rickymouse

Sounds a little like Gowdy will believe anyone without question if they have credentials. He needs to wake up, this is America, credentials are used by deceivers a lot here to get riches and prestige.

Sounds like the early predictions were spot on that Gowdy would just protect the deep state and pretend to be concerned with the last admin using the FBI to help Hillary win an election with insurance policies in place. He barked loud and absolutely showed no bite and will retire before the next election I recall reading somewhere. pffftt on Gowdy he is a RINO member of the Uniparty.

Stay Neutral and keep a clear head.

Wait you actually believe that the FBI conspired to help Hillary win the election? Is your memory just choosing not to remember how Comey made a HUGE announcement a week before the election about reopening the Hillary investigation?

Please detail to me how that was supposed to help her win the election. I really want to hear that spin.

You are so full of BS on this matter that you can't be helped until some of your hero's are waving at you from jail.

Lol. You sound triggered. Y'all keep saying "my heroes" will be in jail any day now; yet it never comes. TBH, the smell of BS is wafting from your own person.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

a reply to: Xtrozero

On one side you are making # up and on the other you are inventing narratives...

And you are the one saying "Russian collusion" sure seems two years and all that FICA evidence is just not working now is it...lol

It IS working. There have been multiple indictments and several people have plead guilty to crimes. I'm not sure what your definition of "working" is, but to me that says that the investigation is working as intended.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

How do we know Trump can't be indicted?

It would cause a constitutional crisis, which is what Russia has been aiming for from the start.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

This thread isn't about Comey dude.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So would JFK, RFK, or even John C. Stennis for that matter.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He didn't need to ask he already knew. What party did that eight year old girl belong to again?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join